25/6:Episode Discussions; All discussions Here :)

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Discussions for the Episode # 72

Date - 25th June, 2012

So are u all ready to see what the precap really meant? 😉

Will Aditi able to prove her identity to Mrs. Gill n Kabir too?

Do u think Kabir will be convinced what Aditi says?

Please share ur views. 😳
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail

EDITED

ATTENTION CSAMINANS..

sabhi apna rain coat aur umbrella nikal lo.. weather is gonna be bad..very bad indeed.. we will need Umbrella n Raincoat.. Aditi is crying too much there is a chance of coming a flood.. Dumbiti is planning to research on how much tears can be produced in a sec.. .. n she is doing a really good job in her research..👍🏼 [though no competition of Icha..] 

CSAMians who is ready to lend an umbrella or a rain coat to Kabir??? I can't.. cause I have only one umbrella.. n that one is very girly...😳.. 

If u don't want Kabir to get cold lend him an umbrella.. or rahene do.. hai to uska hi biwi.. jhelna to use hi hai.. soch rahi thi Kabir should start business of tissue paper along with his hotel business.. n he will hv to lead a mission.. "Bhagoo jaan bachao from flood.."

Most imp thing of the epi : Kabir was looking great in gray suit...😳 ❤️

Edited by -mimi- - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What a creepy episode!!!

Abhinav ' This guy is definitely a psychopath. The second he mentioned about a hunter waiting patiently for the prey, I knew he is a complete whack job. Hope the writers do know how to proceed with such characters. (For those who watch Criminal Minds, you can understand what I mean.)  Just before he took Ija's hand to kiss her good night, I got the creeps. Now you all know why Rani was quite happy without him around.

Aditi - I really felt sorry for her. She was dumb enough to channel herself but still Kabir was really very insulting to her today. I felt she should have given him a tight slap (sorry to all Kabir's fans). He was very demeaning to her whereas all she did was try to scare him to reveal the truth. He did not even believe her or get scared until 21st June where he went to confess that night itself. But she has to hear really pathetic things about her character and all.  Poor aatma!!!

Kabir - What he said about looking at Neha lovingly and touching her and all made me feel Aditi could have captured Kabir's heart as Neha instead of as a ghost. The best way to trap a man is to seduce him rather than trying to scare him. 😒

Mrs. /Ms Gill - Only the Jaiswal's entire family will sit to hear what a lawyer has to say about one person's 900 crore fund. They should have called that Jia-Pia and Gattu and played some games with Mrs. Gill. 😃

Pre-cap: I thought it was Rishi until I saw the knife'. Now who wants to kill her? I think Abhinav might wait for a far better moment than try something so hastily (typical psychopath behavior).

On a lighter note - If you want to take revenge, try a better method than channeling yourself. 😆

On a serious note - Never take revenge as it means digging two graves, one for your enemy and definitely one for you. 😲

On a much more serious note ' Is Kabir really a bad guy? Somehow his behavior seemed a bit fishy to me tonight. 😕

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
- Guess payback is painful for Aditi, but my sympathy for her is mega-reduced as she accused Kabir or the exact same things and murder for money as well.  

- A few weeks ago, who would have thought Ranveer was the good brother?  Abhinav didn't escape from jail... no me thinks he escaped from some horror movie on serial killers. Someone call Clarise!   Ija and Rani look petrified especially Rani.  All she wanted to know is where he was...and he twisted her hand purple.   

- I doubt Kabir will believe Neha/Aditi's claim that she was attacked.  What Aditi should have written on the blank cheque is Kabir Jaiswal's name!  😛😳😆  She should have also told him a whole host of intimate things that isn't in her altered recipe book...sorry diary.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
sillyme1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The best part was...

"kal tak jo ladki neha neha rishi rishi karti thi...!"

😆

Kabir made me go rofling with that dialogue of his!

😆

Bechari additi...I did feel bad fr her...but kabir is back!

Love this attitude of his!he was a lil harsh though...but he did hav a point!

Also " neha shekhawat toh asli  naam hai na...?" !!!

Mast. Dialogues by kabir!👏😳

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Aditi . 😒 Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
huhhh what an episode it was mixed emotions,

i felt Kabir went a bit over by pointing Aditi's character. Which he shouldn't have done. i think he will get to know possibly 2moro after the attack thing. fingers crossed.

Who can the person be?? so much conphusion 😆

Abhinav is like 😡 his character is very very bad; i didn't mention abt kissing of Ija's hand while saying good ni8; but it was so 🤢

the way he saw the girl in the TV and all uff better not to talk abt it.

Poor Rani she is so scared of her hubby. 😒

feeling bad for Aditi but she digged her own grave.
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
well i havent wathedt hte episode will comment later !!
watched at last  ...  i really felt kabir was being too mean to neha tats wat he thinks she is !! phele shaadi kiya and den telling her to put an amt of it but i lked his dialogue a lot 

Abhnav reminds me of terrible  MACBETH and some dark characters of shakespeare  i have been wondering y in the serial dere is always thunder at ni8😆

THAT abhi is after aditi's money poor aditi nw she has fallen in her own pit she shud have kept a backup plan ready !! if i wud have been in her place i wud have slapped kabir (sorry avi deewanis)
but the way he insulted the real aditi was  nt bearable 
i think te black person is abhinav only 
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
evonne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sry to all kabir fans...bt he  was v harsh 2 dmbithi ysterday...was realy feeling sry 4 her..
swethasyam08 thumbnail
i agree. Kabir's behavior towards Aditi was very harsh; even i didn't like that part.