Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

hey hardy, we've missed 27th oct's update. I 've been really busy but see there r ppl who need to read it , so it'll be great if u give 27th's update, but if 'cuz of some reason u can't then let me know, i'll try 2 do it although i don't remember 27th's details as such......and i won't be able to do it tomorrow.

below is 28th oct's update:

akshat's upset abt the fact that his brother's returning, (probably they have some dispute b/w themselves) but him mom tells him 2 keep her away from all this.

rishi taunts mehak abt roshan, he thinks roshan should have a sibling , when mehak gives him a questioning look, he tells her he's talking abt himself and sanjana.

Sujal's getting ready (looking really handsome) when his mom arrives.she tells him 2 take her/him( she says"usko") 4 dinner.he asks whom, then says he'll take kash 4 dinner.his mom teases  him that she has meant his client,they embrace each other .(beautiful scene)he leaves.

kash's going somewhere in her car( or is it her husband's?) when she sees a truck having lux contest posters and orders the driver 2 stop the car...and just looks at the truck.( advertising tactics)

mehak visits mouli and both of them try 2 bury the hatchet......

kash goes 2 a store and buys a pack of lux soaps.

ak's mom is going 2 leave 4 mumbai.ak keeps asking her questions abt the same.

charu's double minded abt taking part in the lux orchid queen contest when kash reaches there and encourages her, plus she gives her the packet of lux.( silly)

mehak and varun r in some restaurant. they hope they'll get the contract of wine exports.

cg receives lalith's call declaring that they have lost the contract on which suj and varun had worked really hard, suj and varun r upset. vasu declares it has been 'cuz of sujal's over confidence, veena and cg support sujal.

sujal ( again looking very handsome) goes out and stands next 2 his car, then he's shown talking over the phone, he wants 2 know badly abt the name of the company which has got this contract, he's informed it's named "SG ENTERPRISE",( indeed the one kash has launched using his name's initials )he's astonished as he has never heard of it......

kash's talking 2 piyush's pic, 😡she exclaims it's their first victory.......🤢has flash backs of piyush, and sujal........then declares,"now he'll have 2 cry!", sujal's refection is shown in the picture, he asks her who has to cry, she's confused but soon recovers. says,"the one who has snatched the contract from us."sujal 's like oh! u r thinking abt the contract,i thought.........kash's confused ,says,"What did u think?",sujal, "i wondered who's the one u r so unhappy with",and tells her it's ok,one has 2 suffer ups and downs in business, but don't let ur tears scatter..........leaves......( first i thought it was time,after all sujal was looking mysterious that moment 2, but alas! we still have to wait,btw, thank GOD he's started dressing the old way, hope he'll start acting the old way soon 2 ) kash starts talking ill abt suj 2 piyush's pic again..she says that sujal can see her tears but can't understand them and never will.......

(now 4 the best part , and it's the first time i'm supporting rishi, i really liked him in this scene),rishi emerges out of nowhere.........he's heard her last words..........taunts her abt having 2 husbands, and one of them is gone.......questions her if her intentions r 2 deceive his BIG B, she admits that she'll destroy his BIG B, rishi's shocked........

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx Simp

I just cudn't open the website, been experiencing server problems.

Will give the 27th update right away. Before I forget all the details😆😆

pooja0204 thumbnail

the scene with his mom was really cute... he was looking great... so handsome... he is class apart....

kesha thumbnail
thanx for the update simp. u and hard r my lifelines i don't know where i'd get such detailed updates for KTH from if it wasn't for u guys.
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey I loved the dialogues...infact just loved the episode......Felt good seeing the real Sujal bk in action again....and the background music they give when he is upto something.

His dialogue to kash...........He can take any loss in business but not the loss of her tears falling. I think he knows, and he is playing her game now....

Dialogue bet Rishi and kash.....Rishi says........"Kuch gadbad hai...Tum Big B ko.......(Kash completes the sentence for him)...Barbad karne wali hoon tumhare Big B ko.......Rishi is left stunned...............

pooja0204 thumbnail

yes even i think that sujal has got some kinda hint...

he is just being sober... and tht female thinks he's dumb... u know when i was talking to rajeev on the phone, i told him tht his character has become so much like piyush's.. and none of his fans like it...

he's asked me to be patient and believe tht sujal will come back with a vengence...

he said quote" dont worry! he will come back with a vengence..!!" unquote.

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that's great pooja.........and yeah, he's acting these days the way that it shows he knows something.
Cheeni thumbnail

I hope Rishi does something good for his BIG B.

I THINK NOW RISHI WILL COME TO KNOW ABOUT KASHISH AND HE WILL TRY TO TELL ALL THIS TO HIS BIG B BUT I M SURE SUJAL WILL NOT BELIEVE HIM AT ALL AND WILL SCOLD RISHI FOR THIS. I LOVE RISHI THE MOST WHENEVER HE SHOWS HIS CARE AND EMOTIONS FOR HIS BIG B. RISHSI AS HE ALWAYS SAYS IS TOO GOOD.

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kashish was looking superb in that sari when she goes to purchase LUX soap👏
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

I like the turn of 2days show:

When kashish is talking with piyush's photo,she tells him that " This is their first victory", flash backs, then she tells that "he will cry afterward from 2day!", sujal refection is shown in the picture, he asks her "who has to cry", she 😕 then says,"the one who has taken the contract from us." sujal "oh! u r thinking abt that,i thought.. she says,"What did u think?", sujal, "i wondered who's the one u r so unhappy with" and tells her it's ok, one has to suffer ups and downs in business, but don't let ur tears down. he leaves. kashish again starts talking with Piyush's photo "sujal can see her tears but can't understand them and never will....... and Rishi comes out of nowhere & taunts her abt having 2 husbands, and one of them is gone. questions her if her intentions r 2 deceive his BIG B, she admits that she'll destroy his BIG B, then rishi shocked😲

I hope now Rishi will explore her intention n try to get his Big B out the prob coz he is having good respect for him.

B'bye