Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks 4 sharing...Wow!! Khamoshiyaan first outdoor shoot will start from monday...😊...Waiting 4 promo...khamoshiyaan come soon...very excited 2 see Mohit sehgal in the show...

Love Gunjan😊
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok so i kinda really didn't want a second lead...oh well as long as he is coming back im happy 😃
going on floor on monday god yeh monday kab aye ga!:D :D
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Two male leads? Oh no, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Judging from past experience, it's never a good idea  

Hope we get a promo soon!
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Delena-ArHi-

Two male leads? Oh no, I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Judging from past experience, it's never a good idea  

Hope we get a promo soon!

no not two male leads...he is a second lead and Khamoshiyan is basically a dramatic lovestory based on NRIs (i.e. Mohit-Mrunal) as per all the previous articles so hopefully more focus would be on Mohit!Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 11 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MohitKiMeera-

no not two male leads...he is a second lead and Khamoshiyan is basically a dramatic lovestory based on NRIs (i.e. Mohit-Mrunal) as per all the previous articles so hopefully more focus would be on Mohit!

ahh got it! Well, almost everyone will be watching the show for Mohit, so the focus will definitely be on him! Thanks for letting me know 😳
SandCastle. thumbnail
^^ Yep evn I think Manit wont get much preferance as compared to mohit... His role might be like of Aakash from IPKKND (I mean screen space & not character & all :P)

Best of Luck to the whole Cast ! 😳 Hope to see the Promo & the female lead soon, m so excited =D Love You Mohit ! ❤️ 
Meera1101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ektaa..

^^ Yep evn I think Manit wont get much preferance as compared to mohit... His role might be like of Aakash from IPKKND (I mean screen space & not character & all :P)

Best of Luck to the whole Cast ! 😳 Hope to see the Promo & the female lead soon, m so excited =D Love You Mohit ! ❤️ 

ektu🤗 did U read that new too article related to this one? As the story progresses, there will be a love-triangle but since every article has mohit's name in it, so he had to be the solo male lead and so more focus would be on him hopefully;)
Meera1101 thumbnail
^^ too nai toi wala article😆
SandCastle. thumbnail

ektu🤗 did U read that new too article related to this one? As the story progresses, there will be a love-triangle but since every article has mohit's name in it, so he had to be the solo male lead and so more focus would be on him hopefully;)

Meeru 🤗 Yep I read dem 😳 Abt dat Negetive Lead right? I like that Gal, she looks cute 😳 & seeing her I wish dat if the negetive lead is Nice den the Lead Gal SHUD be Awesome 😳 & Yes, the falaq naaz article said dat she will be creating problems between the Lead Couple Mohit-Mrunal =D So i think Manit will be Mohit's Bro & Mohit & Manit both will fall for Mrunal in the Show but Mrunal will fall for Mohit & it will be one-sided love from Manit's Side & then the Drama Begins... Lead is Mohit & I can BET on that 

^^ I evn started cooking up the Story, God Bless Me 😳 🤣
SandCastle. thumbnail

^^ too nai toi wala article😆

& I thot u said TWO & wrote TOO instead of TWO mistakenly 😆