Deal Ya No Deal*Play Online Now*

S H E H R O Z E thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys Im really Sorry For Yesterday but there was no light in Our Area So Couldnt Countinue The Game So now We Will Continue With First Replier

HI This Shehroze And U R No Going To play A new Game Deal Ya No Deal In The Forum With rajeev I-E Rajeev-sujal
So The First Replier Will Play The Game And I Promise That The Rupees In The Cases Will Not Be Changed.
There Will Be 11 Cases  U have To Choose One And The 10 Will have Some ******Rupees But I Promise Again Ill Not Change The money.
After 1 Case Bankers Offer Will Be given.I Need A Banker Who Will Give The Offers But 1stly He Or She Will Have To Be Online At The Game Time And give Sensible offers .
now Im Showing U the rupees
Medium:chlormint,500,1000 ,1500,2000
High:5 lacks,20 lacks ,50 lacks ,80 lacks and 1 crore😛.

So the First Replier Choose A Case (i Have Writtenthe Rupees Of Cases In Note Pad And They Will Not Be Changed I ProMise)
CASE#1
CASE#2
CASE#3
CASE#4
CASE#5
CASE#6
CASE#7
CASE#8
CASE#9
CASE#10
CASE#11
Plz Choose Any One

The Other Members Can Also participate by guessing The amount Of    Rupess In Members Case .

Plz Reply Soon To Play With Rajeev For Deal Ya No Deal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail
hi, can you please stop making the same topic again and again. we already have 1 DYND game running and if you want to play put your name in the list when its made

Thanks,
Shakil
moinuddinsk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev_sujal

Hey guys Im really Sorry For Yesterday but there was no light in Our Area So Couldnt Countinue The Game So now We Will Continue With First Replier

HI This Shehroze And U R No Going To play A new Game Deal Ya No Deal In The Forum With rajeev I-E Rajeev-sujal
So The First Replier Will Play The Game And I Promise That The Rupees In The Cases Will Not Be Changed.
There Will Be 11 Cases  U have To Choose One And The 10 Will have Some ******Rupees But I Promise Again Ill Not Change The money.
After 1 Case Bankers Offer Will Be given.I Need A Banker Who Will Give The Offers But 1stly He Or She Will Have To Be Online At The Game Time And give Sensible offers .
now Im Showing U the rupees
Medium:chlormint,500,1000 ,1500,2000
High:5 lacks,20 lacks ,50 lacks ,80 lacks and 1 crore😛.

So the First Replier Choose A Case (i Have Writtenthe Rupees Of Cases In Note Pad And They Will Not Be Changed I ProMise)
CASE#1
CASE#2
CASE#3
CASE#4
CASE#5
CASE#6
CASE#7
CASE#8
CASE#9
CASE#10
CASE#11
Plz Choose Any One

The Other Members Can Also participate by guessing The amount Of    Rupess In Members Case .

Plz Reply Soon To Play With Rajeev For Deal Ya No Deal

najmul thumbnail
Case#9
hope it is lucky and it is 1 crore in it
amba3393 thumbnail
i wanna participate in the next game...i want box #10!