Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i should know cause i opened the sushant fc but i cant remember in detail anymore 

based on the novel by chetan bhagat 
about three friends who open a cricket shop or something
one of the guys is in love with sushant's onscreen sister (played by amrita puri) 
priya185 thumbnail

Best friends Ishaan, Omi and Govind – young, ambitious and restless – are trying to make a mark in the India of the early 2000s. These are exciting times – a new millennium has just dawned, India's a nuclear power and ostensibly shining – a perfect place for the 3 Ahmedabad boys to start a business that could be their ticket to fame and riches. In a country where cricket is religion, they hit upon a brilliant plan – to start a training academy that could produce India's next sporting superstars! What follows is without doubt the greatest adventure of their lives, as they attempt to navigate the big hurdles in the path of fulfilling their dreams. Based on Chetan Bhagat's bestselling novel "The 3 Mistakes of My Life", Kai Po Che (meaning a triumphant yell in Gujarati) is an unforgettable ode to friendship and the magical moments one shares with one's closest pals – celebrating festivals, drunken dancing, watching cricket matches together, strategizing on how to catch the attention of the cute neighborhood girl, being there to watch each other's back in troubled times and to celebrate one's successes by screaming "Kai Po Che"!

[edit]Cast

Director Abhishek Kapoor has admitted that the leading bollywood stars didn't want to be a part of the film.[7]

• Sushant Singh Rajput as Ishaan
  • Raj Kumar Yadav as Govind
  • Amit Sadh as Omi
  • Amrita Puri as Vidya

[edit]Production

[edit]Filming

Filming began in Vadnagar in Mehsana district of Gujarat along majority of scenes canned in old Ahmedabad and continued further in Porbandar, Sabarmati, Diu.[8][9] A scene featuring the trio was shot at Hatkeshwar Mahadev temple.[10] Reportedly, Sushant Singh Rajput had to undergo four months cricket training under two coaches to fit into the book adapted character of 'Ishaan'.[11] A cricket match sequence was shot at a Sabarmati stadium in Gujarat.[12]

[edit]Title

burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sounds interesting

you open next cc

burgerchaap thumbnail
woah i didn't know he was this built up
priya185 thumbnail
he did it for the film
no he usually never exercises other than dancing
Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
burgerchaap thumbnail
Remember his kis desh days 😛
priya185 thumbnail
yh lol
preet was jokes 
btw do you like ankita/sushant? can't remember 
burgerchaap thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

yh lol

preet was jokes 
btw do you like ankita/sushant? can't remember 

Don't really have an opinion on them...they were cute together in PR from what I've seen
burgerchaap thumbnail
I feel like spamming my way to page 150
priya185 thumbnail
your still up :O 
i cant sleep any longer than this cause of illness(dont know why) so got up