22/6: Episode Discussions - All discussions here

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode #71 - June 22 - Friday

Good Evening friends 😊 ..  Lets discuss about today's episode in this thread.  As we

all know that Kabir had confessed his unconditional love for Additi yesterday at Bell

Mandir. What do we expect to happen in today's episode ❓?  Will Kabir believe her

that she is his own Adiiti 😕? Will he test her on what she is saying? Will he hug her

back 🤗? Will they join hands to find the real culprit aka Sarkar? Will Additi feel bad

for not trusting Kabir? So many questions running in my mind.

Edited by seelaks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for opening it. yeah many questions running in mind. lets see fingers crossed but i'm not sure if he accepts her as Aditi immediately. 
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hug scene today 😍.. Ya it was one sided... but at least it happened 😉

*******************************************************************************

Hmm! What an ambiguous episode.

Well we all expected Aditi to realize her mistake which she did. (Thank God!) 😊

We also anticipated Aditi falling for her own Chhal. I had commented before for some other post that it will be difficult for her to prove she is not Neha to Kabir which exactly what is going to happen. (Let her learn a lesson) 😡

But somewhere I felt that Kabir should realize that she is Aditi but, be angry for what she did so that she can convince him and we can see some romantic moments, as well as they both trying to outwit Sarkar. I was a little disappointed to see Kabir actually rejecting her outwardly. (Aditi was against Kabir without knowing the truth and now Kabir will be against 'Neha' without knowing the truth.) 😭

This is a suspense track, but I can predict that for some episodes it will be Aditi trying to convince Kabir. (But of course that is my view, not necessarily it has to be right.)

Well now Aditi is going to see the bad side of Kabir. This is the right time for Abhinav to create some more problems. Let's see what happens later. 👍🏼

Now it will become "Mein Aditi Hoon" dialogues. Before it was "Main Aditi ki Aatma Hoon" dialogues. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Still now no one has answered my question about yesterday's episode.

How did that sole bell ring in the temple? 😆 😆

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Yes, It will not be good if he accepts her as Additi immediately 😉 ..

Hug scene will be one sided probably 😆
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehe  u r after hug scene haa 😛 😉

he can't accept imm. other wise it will be odd, she has to prove herself that she is Aditi. lets c what CV's will unfold the track for us.

good that we got rid of bhoot track after a week or 10days 😆
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hug scene 😍 percap was bit confusing does she clear the confusion of kabir? 😕 maybe while signing paper she will give some proves from which Kabir will realize that she's Aditi... so many questions in my mind 😆 can't wait for next coming episodes! 😳
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally aditi getting the taste of her own medicine.
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Don't go by the precap. By now all should know precaps are not exactly how the scene would eventually be 😒
seelaks thumbnail
By God's grace the booth drama is over. Now the story will be focused on how Additi wins Kabir's confidence. 😆
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
aditi ka khudka  plan usspe  bhari par gaya  nw  kabir is  not  believing shes aditi !!!

IN PRECAP :  
Kabir  was only pretending  because he will need to prove  shes aditi to sign papers