NEW FF ~MEMORIES OF MIDNIGHT!!!

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
heyy friends i thought that there are so many FF's on IF but readears still want more of it so here i m with a new FF
Memories of midnightπŸ˜‰
I hope u will like it n help me to take it to an end...

i will post the prologue n character sketch in half an hour
do tell me if u wnt me to continue or not...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse ,continue...wil b waitin😊 Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 11 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
                                               prologue

I m happy to inform you that the threat with which we have all been so deeply concerned is about to be eliminated.I need not go into details

because the whole world will hear about it within the next twenty _four hours .Rest assured nothing will stop us by accomplishing our mission...THE  gates will remain open for our success...
( A dark tall ,handsome man wearing a black jacket appeared from the dark giving an angry look on his face)
There were two more people sitting in the dark .. they appeared to be saying something to that man with a grievance n they gave him a weird look ...surprisingly the man understood what they wanted to say so he replied in case of that question
Yes, we have been waiting for this day since two years now our mission has been accomplished in full means...(giving a weird look t this) the man said to those two people still sitting in their armchairs in gloomy dark...
The reunion of vampires n werewolves will be held on this week's full moon night
Then our whole mission will be successful we all have been w8ing for this since ages but what if their leaders ignore our demand wish..
one of the figure from two stood from his armchair and said we will take care of that abhay ...
 u go now n have a party for our success

pls if u liked it thn tell me 😊
if not then too
then i should continue aheadπŸ˜‰

Edited by palakluvsabhiya - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please continue and and and dont forget to pm me and continue...
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
continue... dnt 4gt 2 pm me
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anything abt abhiya s a treat 2 read so we will definitely read ur ff.
Do continue sooon! πŸ‘πŸΌ, πŸ˜ƒ, πŸ˜†, 😊
Witchofthewest thumbnail
                                   character sketch

abhay raichand : He is a vampire and he loves a girl from the core of his heart...but his family dont allow that he should love sumone else who is not from their vampire clan...He is 150 yrs old vampire ...He is frustrated about his love life and wants to quit this life forever.

sasha sheldon: She is a witch she is turning out to be a full witch on this poornima ..She loves abhay very much but she cant go beyond the rules of her society to love a vampire ...She is in a process to be a full witch and she has powers which can destroy the whole world ...

anurag raichand: He is abhay's dad and he is so passionate about the reunion of vampires & werewolves so that both of them could get that potion which witch's have to attain a good purposr of power... 

riya raichand: She is abhay's mom and she is with anurag with all the time in his evil plans but in her inner heart she has a feeling of love for her family...

DOBRIYALS

Arnab dobriyal: He is in the top 5 biggest business man's of dehradun..He has power ,money everything ..
HE has three daughters one of panchi.misha and piya...
Madhu dobriyal: She is the wife of arnab and is very happy all the time ..loves her life with her family though she has a stepdaughter panchi but he loves her equally like her two daughters...
Piya dobriyal: She is the youngest daughter of arnab and madhu so she is loved by all like anything but she is a rich spoilt brat and loves to hang around with friends.. but her life will get changed whn she will meet with his true soulmate...
Panchi dobriyal: She is the eldest daughter so she has all the responsibilities and she knws the truth about her mother she feels lonely and depressed all the time and hides her pain from everybody...
Misha dobriyal: She is the naughty one amongst two and enjoys life to her fullest...loves piya alot and panchi but gets irritated at almost everything..

Kabir rathore: He likes piya alot and is rich and he bets with everyone that someday piya will be hers...
he is friendly with misha alot... they are buddies...
Danish rathore : He likes panchi but panchi ignores him every-time and he accepts that but has a hope that panchi will be hers ...

more characters will be revealed as the story goes so far...
If u like then pls do comment..
tell whether i should continue or not 😊

Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice prolouge and character sketch!

Do continue and plz add me2 ur pm list
😳
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ofcus palak...do continue...m luvin ur ff..pm me;)
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prologue and cs please continue   Please add me to your pm list