FF: D for Desire Th# 1 (Ch 1 - 14) - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
HAHAA, wah, that was a cute and sensible update.. i loved how every single word emitted logic and meaning.. very realistic and mellowing!
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Raisin

HAHAA, wah, that was a cute and sensible update.. i loved how every single word emitted logic and meaning.. very realistic and mellowing!

Thanks! I am fond of logic πŸ˜›

Will you be writing anything soon? I miss your updates. πŸ˜”
saucechips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
haha..this part was so much fun!! totally loved it..i was smiling all the way..πŸ˜ƒ
umamashahid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now what should i suppose for that "ahem ahem"???...is that a gutter alert???...hehehe...well the udate was nice as usual...poor arnav...white shirt ruined...oh god he looks so hot in white shirts...for  khushi nd for everyone else it was obvious to drool over him...even i m droolig with a sheer imagination...so innocent of her...she starts crying for that little thing..i guess out of nervousness..arnav's reaction was a nice one..."bt she is cute"...update soon
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: saucechips

haha..this part was so much fun!! totally loved it..i was smiling all the way..πŸ˜ƒ

I feel really good when you guys say I could make you smile .. 😊
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So beautiful update.. looking forward for next part...
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: umamashahid

now what should i suppose for that "ahem ahem"???...is that a gutter alert???...hehehe...well the udate was nice as usual...poor arnav...white shirt ruined...oh god he looks so hot in white shirts...for  khushi nd for everyone else it was obvious to drool over him...even i m droolig with a sheer imagination...so innocent of her...she starts crying for that little thing..i guess out of nervousness..arnav's reaction was a nice one..."bt she is cute"...update soon

LOL gutter alert it is .. ! πŸ˜›

I have got my hubby 2 white shirts at the same time so that he can wear white more & more .. what has ASR done to me! πŸ˜†
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arnav in white shirt and denim😍
Nice update..
Thanks for the pm..
A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Now this time its A for AWKWARD... Both trying to accept and deny the strange pull btwn them n it was a perfect dinner ... But again Khushi n her timing and Startling the poor guy with tears.. So cutely Awkward πŸ˜›
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Soo Romantic...Arnav in White...Awww 😍
Lovely update... 😳
Update soon