Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ohhh god now writers started making comedy on RAJI...they should understand that they r romantic couple not a comedy couple ...anyhow d pic is very nice & captions too great job...in dis scene rashi was damn pretty...i just wonder how can she b so gorgeous every time???? & dat saree is awesome just luv her a lot...but how funny since long time we waited for raji scenes & once they appeared...dey r making comedy!!!!! lets see what they  r going to do further...but on observation from 3 days rashi is feeling very shy:-)
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
🤣😭🤣  Christine.  You are a genius.  Lovely pictures with the most perfect captions.  Thank you for the laughs.  I really needed that.
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
always ur pics r nice vth captions... really poor jigar...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madhuri_reddy

ohhh god now writers started making comedy on RAJI...they should understand that they r romantic couple not a comedy couple ...anyhow d pic is very nice & captions too great job...in dis scene rashi was damn pretty...i just wonder how can she b so gorgeous every time???? & dat saree is awesome just luv her a lot...but how funny since long time we waited for raji scenes & once they appeared...dey r making comedy!!!!! lets see what they  r going to do further...but on observation from 3 days rashi is feeling very shy:-)

It is cute watching her acting shy, our Rashi knows when to be shy, when to be bold & when to be cunning😆

She wants a baby so that's why all the extra effort on her part & the CVs mean to thwart all her efforts.

Poor Jigar, he just wants to finally get his SR after 2 yrs😕
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Fantastic, super duper hilarious pics and captions. 👍🏼 
NO RA JIG SR ...new baby will have a virgin Chachi & Chahu😛
U ROCK GIRL!!! ⭐️

Thanks Tina🤗

The only way RaJi will have kids is if they adopt, they should think of adopting that cat😆
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahahahah that was fantastic. Right faces of Rashi captured! Esp the "Are you kidding me..." one!

HAHAHAHAHAH!
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb pics with even better captions
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣

OMG thank you for the laugh!!! I love your little speech bubbles on the side!!! And the pics were just lovely.

But seriously Rashi looked inbetween as if Jigar was doing this against her will and not like she was trying to get him to get her pregnant 😆
westindian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ichangedit

🤣

OMG thank you for the laugh!!! I love your little speech bubbles on the side!!! And the pics were just lovely.

But seriously Rashi looked inbetween as if Jigar was doing this against her will and not like she was trying to get him to get her pregnant 😆

You know Rashi, the original drama queen, she wants a baby, but she still has to look like he's trying to force her😆
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: westindian

You know Rashi, the original drama queen, she wants a baby, but she still has to look like he's trying to force her😆

For a second I thought you would say ... but she doesn't want to do the work to make it 😆