OS on today's precap : You belong with me NOTE PG5

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This OS is based on the precap of today's episode. I didn't watch it but the twitter updates were indicating Ram back to eating paranthas. Here's my version. Nandini.. This one's for you girl!
Rest assured this wouldn't happen. This is just the dreamland version!😳

Ram is sitting at the dining table gobbling paranthas. He was wearing his suit and ready for office just like everyday. The atmosphere of mourning at the Kapoor mansion didn't seem to deter him.

R : Aur butter chahiye. Itna bhi samaj nahi aata kya?

Bansi Kaka shudders and serves him more butter. He knew it was not a wise decision to argue with Ram today.

R : Ab jao aur do paranthas lekhe aao.

Bansi Kaka leaves towards the kitchen and Neha watches this in surprise. Not able to watch this any longer she decides to butt in.

N : Ram.. yeh kya kar rahe ho? Yeh sab karoge toh bhimar pad jaoge.

She tries to take his plate away.Ram gets mad at her reaction.

R : Mujhe akelo chodo Neha. Main yeh sab kis keliye karoon? Maa chali gayi aur ab Priya ko bhi 14 saal ka sazaa milgaya. Main mar bhi jaon toh..
There was a finger on his lips that stopped him from speaking any further. Ram looked up to find Priya. He rubbed his eyes to realize it was not a dream. Not the one he has been having all these nights waking up to find they were unreal. Now, she was here. In flesh. In
person. Ram moved his hands all over her face and touched to make doubly sure that Priya was here. He couldnt' believe it still. But then those little drops of tear brought him to reality.
P : Ram.. Main hoon.. aap ki Priya.

R : Priya.. Tum nahi jaanti.. Main kitne baar tumme har jagah dekh raha tah. Raat bar I could hear your voice Priya. But I opened my eyes and couldn't see you. Tum yahan kaise aayi?

P : Neha ne mujhe jail se bahar nikal waayi. Mujhe pata chala ki Niharika ji ka death hogaya. Aur compassion grounds main 24 hours keliye mujhe permission mili hai.

R :Priya. Ab main tumme jaane nahi doonga. Tum kahin nahi jaogi.. Samjhi tum. Hum sab milke tum hari sachai saabhit karenge.

Ram's hands cupped Priya's face. And he looked at her eyes and spoke with determination.

P : Mujhe yakeen hai Ram.

R : Priya. You are my strength. Tum meri saath ho, toh main poore duniya se ladne keliye tayyar hoon.

Priya nods her head and removes Ram's hand from her face. She wanted to pay her respects to Niharika. She turned around to see the photo with the maala. She remembered all those times she spent with Niharika. Ram's eyes moved to the same direction. He accompanied her to the praying area. Priya held his hand for support. She knew he had respected her immensely. Now that she gave her life to save his own only could make his feelings and respect higher. That's exactly why Priya felt for her. Even in her fight for justice, she didn't want Niharika to pay by her life. It was not even her goal. She merely wanted Ram to see the truth. Ram's mind wandered with his own memories with Niharika in the past 20 years. His eyes started swelling up with tears. As they drew closer, Priya could see Ram breaking down. She sat down and folded her hands together to say a silent prayer. Ram watched her with open eyes. The tears were flowing like a dam unstoppable. Ram lay on her lap.

R : Aisa kyun hua Priya? Meri zindagi main kisse maine pyaar kiya, woh sab mujhe chod ke chale jaate hain? Kyun?

He sobbed like a child losing his mother. The only difference was his feelings were for a step mother who treated him as a money making machine. But by placing her life to save him, she had indeed won her redemption. May be those 20 years of his life weren't going to be repaired or would return, but he has his future to live, because of her sacrifice.

P : Shaant ho jaye Ram. Aap hi toot jayenge toh, Natasha, Ishika aur Rishabh ko kon sambhal sakte hain? Maa bhi yahi chahti hogi. Unko yakeen tah ki unki absence main aap unke bacchon ka khayal rakhenge. Isiliye toh woh yeh khurbani dedi. Chup ho jaye Ram. She ran her fingers on his hair slowly and steadily wiping his tears in tandem.

Priya heard the sobs die down slowly and soon she heard Kharates. She couldn't help but let out a smile. She sat there watching him sleep. She knew he couldn't find peace without her presence. And after 4 days, he slept like a baby. Neha moved closer and placed her hand on Priya. There was a silent reassurance on things becoming alright. Priya closed her eyes after a while. It all felt right. His heartbeat playing the perfect music. His body next to her providing the comfort. Neha saw Nutz walking down the stairs and elated on seeing the sight she has wanted for days now. Her bhai finally taking a deep breath and finding solace. Something that even the best things in the world couldn't provide. Priya was his medicine and cure. And it was true for Priya too. They were each other's strength and weakness. Happiness and sorrow. Nothing mattered when they were
beside each other. Neha and Nutz smiled at the temporary happiness for the two of them. How they wished it remained forever. Afterall Ram and Priya deserved nothing less than that.

It was almost evening and Ram woke up from his slumber. He saw Priya's hands still on his hair and her eyes closed. He watched her sleeping,the sight he enjoyed every morning and missed more than words could tell. He moved slightly and then carried her in his arms. He walked up the stairs humming whenever Priya moved feeling the jerks. He placed her on the bed and admired her for a while. His eyes threatened to let the tears flow seeing the state of Priya. After all she took the blame for him. She believed he could rescue her. It was high time he needed to prove her right. May be it was time to not think straight and depend on the law.

Couple of hours later, Siddhant walks into kapoor mansion.

S :  Mamaji.. Yeh kab hua? Aap log chinta mat khijiye.. Main sab sambhaloonga. 

Nutz, Rishabh and Ishika were crying next to Ram who lay down on the bed not breathing.

Mama : Pata nahi Puttar. Sweety chali gayi . Aur Ram bahut dukhi tah. Lagta hai Dil ki daura padgaya. Woh Sweety se bahut pyaar karta tah. 

Nutz : Bhai. Ab hum kya karenge? Priya bhahi jail main chali gayi. Aur Maa ab iss duniya main nahi hai. Bhai bhi.. She sobbed and screamed until Ishika controlled her.

Sid : Tum chinta mat kar Nutz. Main aagaya naah. Ab dekh..Sab sambhaloonga..  He hinted at Mamaji with his eyes and then moved to the master study room. Soon they gathered and Mamaji wiped his crocodile tears.

Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha.. Sid let out his evi llaughter. It was finally celebration time. All this years, he waited for this day. To take over the Kapoor mansion.

Mama : Ab tu kya karne waala hai? Us case se tum bach gaya hai aur ab Ram bhi nahi
raha.

Sid : Dekh liya mama. Aap ka bhaanja hoon. Aur woh bhi shaatir dimag waala. Ek teer aur do nishane.  Maine woh saara ghapla karke double profits bhi kamaya. Phir Priya bhabhi bechari.. Unki upar saare blame daala. Ab bhai bhi mar gaye. Koi mere kuch nahi bigaad sakta. Ab bas main raaj karoonga. Ha ha..

Mama :  Woh medical fraud ka papers ko pehle hatana padega.. Baad main musibat na khada karde.

Sid :  Woh main kab ka office ne nikhaal ke bar main chupa diya. Ab saare evidence yahan hain.. aur bas aish kar na hai.

Mama : Priya ne tumko kuch order diyi kya

Sid : Arre. Uss bechari toh office tak nahi aati thi. Bhai ne saara responsibilty mujhe diye the. Aur maine uska papers bhi yahan chupake rakdiya. Ab kisi se darr ne ke zaroorat nahi hai. Main Siddhant Kapoor finally iss empire ka waaris  bangaya hoon. THe rightful owner. Ha Ha Ha

His eyes popped out seeing Ram Kapoor walking in flesh into the study room.

Sid : Mamaji.. Mujhe din main chadi kya? yeh mota Ram kyun dikhayi dera hai.

Mama : Kyunki.. woh zinda hai.

Ram walked to him and slapped him hard. Not once, not twice but it rained slaps. He slapped him for all those instances he tried to take his dear ones away. Neha  rushed to him to stop him from killing Sid.

Neha : Ram.. usko chodo.. Don't get your hands dirty by touching him.

Vikram pulled Ram away and the inspector entered to arrest Sid.  Mama handed over the tape to the Inspector.

Mama : Iss main usne khud confess kiya hai.

Sid : Shocked : Mamaji.. Aap ne mere saath??

Mamaji slapped him hard with all his might.

Mama : Tum se pehle main Sweety ke baarime soch ta hoon.  Itna kuch usne tumhare liye kiya aur tune uski antim sanskar main bhi nahi aaya. Tafaa ho jao..

Ram thanked Mamaji for his help. Natasha and Rishabh hugged their bhai.

Ram : Iam sorry guys that I had to let Sid be arrested.

Nutz & Ris : Nahi bhai. Hum logon keliye aap hi hamesha bhai hain. Aur rahenge. Aap se badkaar aur kuch nahi chahiye.

The lawyer arranged the bail papers and handed it over to Ram. He walked up the stairs to his bedroom. Priya was still sleeping sound. He sat next to her and gently pushed the lone strand of hair falling on her face. Priya turned around and opened her eyes. Ram was still next to her.

P : Main yahan kaise aayi?

R : Haan Priya. Tum ko maine uta ke leke aaya.

P : Ram .. ab mujhe jaana chahiye. Jail jaane ka waqt hogaya.

R : Kyun? Mere saath rehna nahi kya?

P : Ram.. Aap samajiye. Main wapas nahi jaongi toh musibat bad jayega. Aur kal subah toh aap ayenge naah mil ne keliye.

R : Uska naubat nahi aayegi. Yeh dekho.

Priya looked at him in shock. She opened the papers to see her bail being granted.

P : Yeh sab. Kaise? She couldn't believe her eyes. Tears started flowing.

R : Nahi Priya. Aur nahi.. Ab humari saare problems solve hogaye hain.

He informed her of how they trapped Sid and got his confession. Priya was still unable to believe it.  Nutz, Neha, Vikram, Ishika, Rishabh, Dadi and Mamaji stood next to the door.

In chorus - Yeh sach hai Priya. Ab tum dono ko koi alag nahi kar sakta.

Priya put her hands on her mouth and tears were flowing down. Indeed the ones of happiness. All of them hugged Priya and Ram one after another. It felt like a huge family reunion.

Ram clears his throat.

R : Aap sabka pyaar hogaya toh, main apni biwi ke saath akele main baat kar sakta hoon?

The family laughed out loud together and Priya looked down in embarassment. One by one, they moved out of the bedroom giving the couple the privacy they needed. Ram locked the door and walked back slowly to a shy Priya. All of a sudden, he saw her rushing to the washroom.

R : Priya.. Kya hogaya? He got worried and ran behind her. Priya didn't heed his words and covered her mouth continuing to run.

There was a messy sink with Priya throwing up. He poured some water in a cup and brought it to her. He carried her back to the bed and gently placed her down.

R : Priya.. Rukho.. Main doctor ko abhi bulata hoon. 3 din main kya haal banadiya tumne apne aapko? Ab aaram karo. Main bas bulake aata hoon. Aur kuch khaane keliye lekhe aata hoon .

P : Ram.. Yeh ghabrane ki baat nahi hai.

R : Pagal hogayi kya? Tum iss haal main ho aur tumhari bakwaaas nahi sunna hai mujhe. Ab bas bait jao..

Priya realizes he was not going to listen and walked to the closet.

R : Priya. Tumme sunai nahi dera kya? He walked behind her and stopped in his steps seeing her open his childhood treasure box.

Priya turned around and asked him to close his eyes. Ram hesitantly does and when he opens his eyes slowly he sees the gudiya on Priya's arms.

R : Priya. Yeh kya kar rahi ho? He was getting frustrated with Priya's actions and not able to comprehend made it only worse.

P : Buddu Ram.. Abhi aap ko apni gudiya ki khayal rakhna padega.

R : Kya? Tum.. Main.. hum..  humare.. Apni Gudiya.. He picked her up and swirled her around screaming at the top of his voice.

R : Main papa banne waaala hoon.. His excitement was uncontained and he cried with tears of joy rolling down his cheeks.

Priya felt at top of the world. That dream world of Rajkumar was already true and now there was a picture of a perfect family which was going to become real. She pinched his cheeks making him shriek.

R : Ab yeh kya tah?

P :Main bas dekh rahi thi ki yeh sapna toh nahi.

Ram held her close and kissed her forehead.

R : Nahi priya. Yeh humari Pyaar ki sachayi hai. Humari duniya ab poore hone wala hai.
Meri nanni si jaan iss duniya main khatam rakhegi aur hum dono ki zindagi badal degi.

He held her close and they recollected their decision to fulfill the parpota dream. Today their adhoora hug was completed and so was their dream.

Two hearts, believing in just one mind
Beating together till the end of time

Edited by fosla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks! now i'm not writing an OS.. Too depressed to even think straight... And to think that writing was my way out of this depression...  I think the only thing that can save me now is a virtual hug! πŸ˜‰

Loved it Angie! Awww PK's entry was too good! You are fab girl! Dreamland version working for me! I really hope at least she's allowed to leave on compassionate grounds! 

Waiting for the rest and then will comment again! πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—

*edited*

Dayummm, you solved ALL problems AND introduced the pregnancy in one OS! Love you!!! hahaha aawww

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 "Aisa kyun hua Priya? Meri zindagi main kisse maine pyaar kiya, woh sab mujhe chod ke chale jaate hain? Kyun?"😭 So amazing, had tears in my eyes. Wow Angie, it is lovely. really beautiful, these days I survive on lovely stories. Thanks for this emotional update, love it. A big hug to you.πŸ€—
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG loved the way she told him the news.. so lovely.. Angie you rock gal, in one story all the happiness.. Superb.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by fanraya - 11 years ago
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Super. Would have been even better with Ram-KK reunion. I wonder why CVs are not showing it. Ram heard it from NK's mouth and must be feeling miserable for not trusting his mom based on hearsay. That's what I wanted to see. Today's episode was a mess, but the scene where Ram accepts the truth and cries was very well done. They played with his character otherwise. Going to judge's house, acting weird. 

Have to doff the hat at your narrative skills. Ram and Priya pining for each other makes the impending separation much more difficult. And, your OS is also making it even  more difficult yaar. πŸ˜Š. Priya is pregnant. And wonder how they'll show it. The way u did was too good.

I know you havent been watching but yesterday was a bigger screw up than today. NK's exit was too sudden. Today, I think they wanted to show how Ram has been going through so much since Nutz's kidnapping, Priya's drama, her arrest etc that he lost his balance. Since the CVs lost their balance much earlier, they didn't know how to show and made Ram act weird. But the thing they consistently show now is Ram resorts to eating Parathas whenever he/CVs he is frustrated.

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks! now i'm not writing an OS.. Too depressed to even think straight... And to think that writing was my way out of this depression...  I think the only thing that can save me now is a virtual hug! πŸ˜‰

Loved it Angie! Awww PK's entry was too good! You are fab girl! Dreamland version working for me! I really hope at least she's allowed to leave on compassionate grounds! 

Waiting for the rest and then will comment again! πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—

*edited*

Dayummm, you solved ALL problems AND introduced the pregnancy in one OS! Love you!!! hahaha aawww

Amby

Do you want me to kick you girl? You better write an OS. Not fair.. Iam gonna stop doing this. Had an hour inbetween thanks to another no takes day.

Thought if they only have an episode or two before the leap, they might as well finish this part off and move to season2.

Well.. We all know Didi has other plans. So Iam gonna live in my cocoon and dream this is true!

Love you too girl!! Thanks for liking it!!😳

Well this virtual hug is from me to you!!πŸ€— We are getting one from RK under any circumstances!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

"Aisa kyun hua Priya? Meri zindagi main kisse maine pyaar kiya, woh sab mujhe chod ke chale jaate hain? Kyun?"😭 So amazing, had tears in my eyes. Wow Angie, it is lovely. really beautiful, these days I survive on lovely stories. Thanks for this emotional update, love it. A big hug to you.πŸ€—
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG loved the way she told him the news.. so lovely.. Angie you rock gal, in one story all the happiness.. Superb.πŸ˜ƒ

\

Priya

I did make it up to u  by giving the good news unlike the CV"s who are hell bent with emotional atyachaar!! I did a hatrick girl!! Not watched the last 3 episodes!! one more to go.. Let's see if the run cntinues.

Back to life under the rock where things don't go wrong for too long.
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Super. Would have been even better with Ram-KK reunion. I wonder why CVs are not showing it. Ram heard it from NK's mouth and must be feeling miserable for not trusting his mom based on hearsay. That's what I wanted to see. Today's episode was a mess, but the scene where Ram accepts the truth and cries was very well done. They played with his character otherwise. Going to judge's house, acting weird. 

I know!! KK actually got out of mind just like RK's and the CV"s. Ha ha. There's a reunion OS i wrote sometime back. Don't even remember. But what a mess really. Even I was wondering and arguin with guys on twitter y'day that Ram was not reacting becoz of that. He has no feelings for Nih after knowing what she has done with his parents. Then heard the mess and all hell broke loose. He is heading to the asylum for help if this goes on. What the? Like really CV's. iam sure there/s gonna be more mess around RK's character. Mitu the rockstar is heading that path. What else can explain RK getting 2 lines on that day to show he has seen the truth and non stop bak bak from Sid and a year of BS from the evil gang. Ridiculous! Will fix it up in my FF where there will be a proper revenge and reunion.

Have to doff the hat at your narrative skills. Ram and Priya pining for each other makes the impending separation much more difficult. And, your OS is also making it even  more difficult yaar. πŸ˜Š. Priya is pregnant. And wonder how they'll show it. The way u did was too good.

Thanks dear. Exactly!! It just hurts to see two people so much in love at such a short time pay the price for so many years of staying apart. Not fair and even more illogical. I really can't forgive them not to show a pregnancy part. That's like the most impt phase for a couple and the missing of a kids childhood. That makes me so mad. But i don't think we are getting it if separation and leap is happ next week.

I know you havent been watching but yesterday was a bigger screw up than today. NK's exit was too sudden. Today, I think they wanted to show how Ram has been going through so much since Nutz's kidnapping, Priya's drama, her arrest etc that he lost his balance. Since the CVs lost their balance much earlier, they didn't know how to show and made Ram act weird. But the thing they consistently show now is Ram resorts to eating Parathas whenever he/CVs he is frustrated.

NK's exit could have been done way better. I think the same way as u r. Ram is gonna be shown losing his balance. So wait for an event. an accident or killing /framed for Sid' being harmed or amnesia or aslyum. Ram resorting to eating paranthas. Boon or curse?πŸ˜›

love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS AngieπŸ˜›. You have turned into a full fledged writer. I loved your story more than anything else. These days BALH magic is not working for me😭, but your OS's are. So keep dreaming and writing to make our mournful days lively.πŸ‘
Edited by jollyghai - 11 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m with you in the dreamland Angie.  Anyday  your dreamland fares way way way better than the show. Love it. mazaa aagaya. please continue giving your dreamland versions. we love to live.😊
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome angie.would love to see this,but have to put up with bakwas seperation. thanks