Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
@Anjali, thanks so much for the wonderful comment. indeed Pia got it as heredity - asking questions 😆

@Peehu, Thank you. you will see Aryan becoming the head of the family soon since Abhay wont be here for a while. 

@Naf, I dont remember having a eyes problem so whats with the huge font 😆 😆 and thanks for the comment

Originally posted by: kuttu

When is Abhay going to learn the more he says no to his darling wife she will do what she wants. The guy needs to take lessons in how to make your wife listen to you.

So now she is going to be his lawyer. Mohini will not be very pleased with all this development and a mere human trying to bring down her great plans I see some more danger for Pia.
The part of Mohini being worried she seems to have some fear now. But still her love for her sister seems to be undeniable. Just wondering what her future plans will be. more than the super natural courts trial.

Pia is surely in more danger now but I guess Abhay will never learn to control his wife considering how possessive and protective he is about her. You will see Mohini's future plans soon.

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

That was amazing!
Kol is interesting.
He seems to understand people soon.
Amber got her hearts wish, two cute babies.
Aryan will make a great father
Arnab Dobrial is worse than Pia when it comes to questioning
No guesses on where Pia got that from
Pia girl, stick on to your determination.
Your husband needs to learn to let you take care of his problems too
Better half means that.
I think you can give a deeper analysis into Aryan's thoughts in some future update Tanzie
Would love to read that
This ff will end soon na, will miss it.

Thanks a lot Nidha. Abhay will never learn to control Pia i guess. we will see it in future natural court situation soon. There will be more insights of Aryan soon. as soon as he will be leading the family. 
I think this FF is going to cross book 3 and land in book4.. high chances 😆

Originally posted by: SheDevil

Awesome update tanzie

Wow so kol finally met his old buddy Abhay & uff I love their bonding. 
Mohini ki toh band baj gayi.She seems disturb.I guess she has not yet realized tht kol & Abhay have met

WOW I m glad tht pia will fight Abhay's case though Abhay is reluctant 2 do so. 
Cant wait 4 more
Plz cont..
Love u🤗

Thanks so much Shrish. Mohini wont meet Kol soon since she cant come to the court but she will and get a shock. will update soon 🤗

Originally posted by: Rmuk

First and foremost I am really really sorry tanzie for commenting so late, u know na festive season so was busy with them and study too have started so got late!!!
Now coming to the update I won't say any adjectives this time as I don't have any to define ur heavenly writings dear but yes I would say one thing that is it was not at all boring, it was hell interesting!!!
Thanks for the note tanzie it cleared my doubts, even I was thinking piya can never do any such thing and u cleared it so thanks!!!
Arnab and piya's part was just beautifully written!!! I won't judge anyone here, both arnab and piya's behaviour was right according to them so no question on that.
Poor aryan feel really bad for him, no word can console him now, I just hope he get some happiness in his life atleast in form of his son and daughter. I loved the way u showed aryan's protective side for abhay, it was just beautifully described.
The kids part was so cute.
I loved kol's entry wow finally mohini ki band baajne wali hai. Piya barging in and straight away announcing that she will abhay's lawyer was damn hillarious, idk why but I was laughing like hell. Wow kol now undeestood what's so special about piya, poor abhay and it serves him ri8, piya is that's why perfect for abhay. 
I wonder what will happen in sp court. Plz update soon tanzie, once more outstanding job!!!! Continue soon and yea sorry for small comment hope u won't mind!!!!

Hey Romita its completely fine. I hope you had great holiday and exams. 😳 I saw people are coming into conclusion judging Pia so had to clear the doubt. and Arnab and Pia are indeed right in their place. Kol is surely going to be fun around and I hope everyone will enjoy the SP court drama. i will update very soon. i had a lot on my plate so couldnt update in a long time.. will do it soon

Originally posted by: captainplus

heeellow ! u may kno me as a silent reader . but i read al ur ffs very regularly bt i m very lazy 2 comment .bt thought of commenting 2day .now coming 2 the update i love ur writings a lot n the way u r taking this ff .loved ur last update alot  and waiting 4r the next part. plz update soon ... i m very sorry if my comment is irritating 2 u that is one of the reasons that i dont comment bcoz most of time i m very irritating and i also dont hav very good social skills as i m very unsocial . so never mind

Offcourse I saw your name as silent reader and it made me really happy to see your comment 😳 why would I be irritated... each and every comment be it appreciation or criticism means a lot for me and works as inspiration and improvement. thanks so much for the comment.. and im glad you like my work and my writing style 🤗

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

Awesome part.
I loved it to the core.
I really loved the bond between Kol and Abhay.
They surely are good friends.
Piya has decided to be Abhay's lawyer.Wow!
Abhay won't be able to convince Piya to stay back this time.
I liked Kol's comments on Piya and Abhay a lot.
I hate Mohini so much.
I wish Alina's testimony might help Abhay.
Tanzie you are a wonderful writer dear.
I'm sorry for the delay in comments.
I'm a bit busy with projects,presentations etc.
I'm also sorry for the short comment.
Plz update the next part soon.
Take care!

Thanks for the comment Asma. im glad you commented and really sorry for keeping everyone waited for so long.. will be updating soon 🤗
Thanks everyone for wishing be quick recovery. I will be updating soon as I started writing again. i couldn't reply everyone's comment but thanks so much for commenting and liking. 
and thanks to all for saying they didn find the update boring at all..  you guys made my day 🤗
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
1 week is over Tanzie.
where is the update?
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
If possible plz try to post an installment tonight Tanzie.
I can't wait anymore yaar.
I hope u r in gud health now.
Take care!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tanzie no need to apologise dear 😳 We all know how tough it is to manage work n hobbies  I dont know when was the last time I updated my own works n my new OS is taking a lot of time as well  So sorry dear for unreserving my comments late but I suppose by now u know y 😉 I just had to read this once more 😃 More than the story itself, here I loved the way u have depicted a scenario. Its relatively easier to describe human emotions since we can relate to that very well but to describe a scenario n a situation it takes a lot of creativity n kudos to u for that 👏 U r truly gifted Tanzie n I hope u can publish this story one day as well 👏

Coming to the update, I totally understand Abhay's frustration n angst. As a vampire, he knows the nature of his world n how can he drag his fragile human wife into it?  He is helpless from all angles right now. He cant even vent out bcoz there r two babies at home now n he defo cant go on raging like a bull 😛 Aryan could probably have taken up the case but being a father his children need him the most now, since their mother is no more 😭 Kol is defo an intriguing n charismatic character 😳 I so wish he hadn't got stuck with that vile woman whom he took for a wife 🤢 Though Pia means nothing to him, he found it imperative to warn her of the impending dangers of his world, for he knows what Pia means to his friend.  Though he means her no harm Pia is intimidated by him n this amuses him 😆 The moment when Abhay sees Pia with Pranay being put to sleep was so sweet, poignant. Though Abhay was frustrated to the hilt, his anger subsided bcoz here were two people who personified love n innocence, the only most beautiful aspect of his dark life. Just like how Pia can fight tooth n nail to rescue Abhay out of this mess, Abhay can goto any lengths n any corner of the world to keep his love safe 😳 I just loved the bond these 2 share 😳 So beautiful n so strong 😊

Do I really have to say how much I hate Mohini? 😡 I thought if not anyone, she did love her sister truly  But seeing what she did now I doubt that 🤢 If u truly love someone, then u will have to love them more than u love urself n that is something Mohini can never ever do n I wont blame the blood of the original warlock running in her veins for that 🤢 Even  Peehu belonged to the same clan. True she was selfish, proud n vain but her love for Aryan n her babies was true unlike her cousin's 🤢 I just loved the part u wrote about metamorphosis 👏 That was what I call a stroke of brilliance 👏 Mohini will never help anyone unless she knows she will get something out of it n Pamona fits into the same category. The worst part is she is using Pamona to impersonate her almost dead sister to get back at Abhay 😡 How low is that! I wonder if she is avenging her sister's death or the chance that she was deprived of to become the world's most powerful being when Abhay revealed her true intentions before her husband 😡 She knows Abhay still feels guilty for what happened between him n Ragini n she is using Ragini's face to exact her revenge 😡 I really want to know what Ragini will have to say abt this once she is resurrected 😡 

If there's one thing Pia needs more than ever right now, then its time but alas thats the last thing she will get  Yet she is leaving no stone unturned to fight for Abhay 👏 It was funny when Kol pointed out that Abhay was freaking out more than Pia 😆 I understand y Kol had to disappear when Victoria came to take Abhay with them. Kol being the member of the panel should not be seen associating himself with the accused. Victoria is another intriguing character here. She isn an original but still she is no less powerful. I love the way u described her here 👏 Beautiful women can sometimes be vain n so is Victoria 😆 She seems to be the improvised, powerful version of Ruhi here 😉(well she was boy tracker n she is man player 😆) Only difference being Victoria can make men dance to her tunes while Ruhi would only make then run away from her 😆 I loved Abhay n Victoria's convo 😉 So smarty pants Raichand is back 😎 The part where she asks Abhay that he keeps his food at home n Abhay snapping back saying Pia is his wife cracked me up 🤣 Though Kol made sure he left on time, he couldn't entirely fool Victoria for she could indeed sense the presence of a powerful supernatural 😉 I loved the way Abhay tried to distract her 😆 Charming indeed 😎 Like every other supernatural she was shocked on seeing that Abhay's wife was a human as it went against the very nature of vampires to take a human for their soulmate. Also liked the part where Pia answered her on her face when she tried looking for another reason to charge Abhay with treason 😎 So now she knows that Abhay is not alone in this fight   Best part was Abhay coming to terms with the fact that Pia is his lawyer finally 😉 The part where Abhiya bid farewell to their family was touching. I was surprised that Aryan handed Peehu's charm bracelet to Pia. But of course, for Aryan nothing ever mattered more than his family n in some corner he feels guilty bcoz he feels he should have the been the one to protect his brother rather than let Pia before an army of the most dangerous n powerful supernaturals. There wasn much of Abhay n Aryan written in this update but Abhay's parting line to him said it all   I hope Alina can arrive soon n testify for Abhay but I know its easier said than done  Now that Pia has Peehu's bracelet with her, I wonder if Mohini will be enraged or find a means to control Pia since its belongs to her legacy   Only time will tell I suppose

The part where Aryan reminiscenes his past with Peehu was poignant. There was so much unsaid between them  For me their bond will always be the most beautiful u have depicted so far in this FF even more than that of Abhiya. True I despised Peehu n believe me I still do for certain acts of hers but at the end even she was a person like any of us with her own set of flaws. One thing I do appreciate abt her however is the fact that she never denied or shied away from admitting them or her own mistakes  n for some weird twisted reason I identify myself with her n maybe tats y I despise her  The song 'Bheegi bheegi' from Gangster suits them perfectly. This little para for me was the most beautiful part of this update 😳 So poignant n so deep in emotions. Despite all the pain she gave him n all the anger he still holds against her for letting her pride come in the way of their love, he will always love her till his last breath 😭

Honestly how on earth u find me creative?  Forget write I cannot even dream of coming up with something so creative n by this I mean the part of the Supernatural court 👏 BRILLIANT 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Take as many stars as u want for that ⭐️ Fantabulous 👏 The way it was written I felt I was transported there n I was seeing it through my eyes 👏 Its sad that instead of going for their honeymoon they r fighting all supernatural forces of nature right now  Their lil moment just before going there was passionate n it held the promise that no matter what they r here to stay, together n forever 😳 Chand doesn seem to be the emotional type, atleast thats the vibes I am getting from him right now 😕 He doesn seem to appreciate the fact that Pia is brave enough to fight against all odds for Abhay  Haseena on the other hand is very affectionate n yes we all know y that is so. The manner in which u described the SPC was breath taking 👏 N now comes the biggest twist - Pamona impersonating Ragini as the judge. Will Abhay be able to overcome his burden of guilt n fight for his love along with Pia or will he succumb to it?  

N here u were hoping u wont get an essay? 😛 Dream on woman 🤣 U keep giving us such brillaint updates 👏 So now u have to pay by putting up with my long essays as well 😉 

No adjectives this time as well 😛 for u will slam them down as exaggeration but I can give a 👍🏼 n a hug 🤗 
Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago