Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

5eema thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved the song sequence!!! both karan and krystle were looking stunning!! virika/kryan rock!!!! ❤️
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Our Adorables😳Kryaaannn,Khudddooo😆
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sruthi_m

Such a beautiful post for the beautiful couple👏

thanks to cvs for giving us this awesome retro sequence...really enjoyed the sequence...however misplaced it is, it was executed so well. karan and krystle looked uber cute in the sequence...and amazed at how they carried it off so well...not many can carry the retro look with out being excessive and here they nailed it so perfectly...their chemistry is just ethreal and glad we got this visual treat which will be treasured for long by all the virika/kryan fans...also the presentation of the sequence is good...

Thanks alot hun :)
IKR? Not everyone can carry off the retro look nd dance SO well. KryAn did it amazingly, so hats off to them 👏❤️
Edited by -Hoor- - 11 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabamita4Virika

😆Same Hoorie,In Total KD Phangal Mode😆How Stunning Is This Gal Na???Gosh..!!!!!!!!!!! Love Her So Much😳Tacker's Expression was Great Too..! Loooveee My Kryan😳Btw Congrats Mate,We Got Few Newbies I Mean To Say New JVians😆😆Well Well,Blame Kryan Man,Their Charm Man,Haters Cant Help Too😉Abbey Iddhey Itna Bhir Kyun Hai,Dusre Forum K Log Yaha Pe Comment Dene Agaaye Kya🤣

Is swear Nabii. Matlab i just couldnt take my eyes off KD 😍
Haha yeah, congo. But it's the KryAn magic you see 😎 Hahaha yes, i wont be shocked to see that :P 🤣 But yes, KryAn rock :D
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Is swear Nabii. Matlab i just couldnt take my eyes off KD 😍
Haha yeah, congo. But it's the KryAn magic you see 😎 Hahaha yes, i wont be shocked to see that :P 🤣 But yes, KryAn rock :D

🤣U r still alive???i thought u r dead after watching d sequence,mainly KD i mean😆
aartipartyy thumbnail
I love love loveee today's episode! It was so cute! <3 <3 
hahah the slap scene ;) 
-Hoor- thumbnail

🤣U r still alive???i thought u r dead after watching d sequence,mainly KD i mean😆

Miracle no? 🤣 Well, woh tou Tacker ke saath hua hoga na 😉
We girls are crushing over her big time, so imagine what Tacker would have gone through 😆❤️
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I am going to post what i just posted on Tacker's page! :D

Oh man! Karan Tacker Im totally bowled over! I throughly ENJOYED your performance in Tumsa Nahin Dekha! Like I was smiling the entire time, which happens so rarely, hehe! But mann, I am not a fan of old songs but it was SOOO good to see Viren (YOU) performing with so much energy! You and Krystle both rocked it, like KILLED it! :D

And guess what I finished the epi in 4 mins! Lol! Next time plz tell us for how we should watch the epi too! :P 

Though I am so disappointed coz I expected a return from the dream part too and it dint happen! :( Hoping it happens in 2moro's epi! :D

Roflll and the thappar! Lolll! That was funny and cute! ;) Haha! Keep rocking boy! *Standing ovation for today's performance'! ;)

Indifference thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆Same Hoorie,In Total KD Phangal Mode😆How Stunning Is This Gal Na???Gosh..!!!!!!!!!!! Love Her So Much😳Tacker's Expression was Great Too..! Loooveee My Kryan😳Btw Congrats Mate,We Got Few Newbies I Mean To Say New JVians😆😆Well Well,Blame Kryan Man,Their Charm Man,Haters Cant Help Too😉Abbey Iddhey Itna Bhir Kyun Hai,Dusre Forum K Log Yaha Pe Comment Dene Agaaye Kya🤣

ROFLLL u guys are being so subtle 😆.sorry but i've to say something abt this so called "newbie" virikians. cos I had enough of double standards,hypocrisy 😆.IF someone is still stuck on KT's previous show and his chemistry with other actress,its too hard to appreciate the goodness in kryran or Krystle.After claiming that they watch ehm ONLY for tacker and they never connected to virika cos of Krystle's poor acting on one post ,why pretend as virikian in another post just to make fun of them? why saddened by the poor way virika are treated in show if u never liked virika but only viren? 😆.If u were never attached them why would u feel sad? 😆.Had seen enough of fakeness in form of bashing posts on both Krystle's and karans fb pgs.frustration at its best.go ahead and bash me,i dont care nothing new for me.I am TOO DIRECT for taste of this forum 😆

2 topic maker:lovely post.good to read something positive.Thanks for adding snapshots.now i may watch the sequence on YT just to see my beautiful Kryran.i wud've missed it otherwise cos dont watch ehm anymore.Not every couple can carry off the retro look so flawlessly.some other couples have tried this and result was big failure 😉.Krystle is a classic beauty so she can look good in any era costume 😳.Tacker ka expressiona ka kya kehna eid ka chaand hayeee 😳.Rushing to watch.

All members from all forums and at all stages of the ladder groups are allowed to share their opinion in a respectful manner. Do remember that you yourself were a newbie once, and everyone has to start somewhere! This is a discussion forum for everyone and everyone is allowed to share their views. Please refrain from putting down other members in any way - directly, indirectly or through sarcastic barbs. Furthermore, actor FB pages are not connected to I-F in any way and happenings there are not related to discussions here. -EHMMBH DT
Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the song sequence to the core. just wished they got more screen space, of sharing how much they missed each other, like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
but standing alone the sequence was fantastic