Aamir Dalvi to essay Abhinav in Chhal-article

manan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Aamir Dalvi

After playing an autistic character in Sanskaar Lakshmi, Aamir Dalvi is back again to prove his versatility in a negative role in 24 Frames' Chhal Sheh Aur Maat on Colors.

As we know, Dakssh Ajit Singh is not doing the role anymore and the latest is that Aamir has bagged the meaty role of Abhinav.

Tellychakkar.com exclusively spoke to the actor who confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I always aim to be versatile and after playing an autistic guy, I wanted to essay a negative role. I want to add my own characterization into the role, something that will make the character stand out, like the guy has an affinity towards body odour and uses it frequently. Of course, I will take the consent of the creatives before I decide to add my input to the role. I have earlier worked with Nandita Mehra and she is a very nice person to work with. I am looking forward to starting shoot".

For the uninitiated, the character of Abhinav who is presently in jail serving a long sentence will soon be back to the Jaiswal house. The guy is a ruthless, unpredictable character"

Here's wishing Aamir all the very best for his new role.

PS- Later, Prashant Bhatt sent us a text message back reading, "Nobody is bigger than the show. Moment an actor starts thinking he/she is indispensable and that the show cannot do without him/her and starts bringing up a list of unrealistic demands...that is the beginning of the end for that actor's contribution to the show. The kind of dedication and passion 24 Frames has for its show is commendable and to subject that production house to starry tantrums, doesn't go well with me. And I always believe whatever happens is for the best!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Telly Chakkar articles are not allowed on IF

please refrain from posting the articles. If u keep on posting u will be warned by Mods. 😳

Topic closed.