Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yes TV got most preferred award...they seems highly rocking these days !!!

I found twinkle become some more quiet in performances...Not overacting teh performances...

I really liked all their performances...aaaja aaja I liked more !!!

Both looking nice & a cute couple...
ShwetaU thumbnail
I also liked when they hosted a little part of the show. They seemed naturals.

They sang 'Ab Tanha raha na jaye' from 36 china Town extreamly well too.

After watching the clips from their exit episode where they show Vishwas in tears, I was very depressed, but after seeing them getting award and looking cool and all, I feel better now.

Before I used to like Vishwas more than Twinkle, but I like her too now just as much as Vishwas.

Together they make the strogest jodi. I wish them both all the luck in the world.

TV are the best.

sumesh thumbnail
Welcome Malvika....

Ur new creation is good one...Keep creating more siggies   ðŸ˜‰
eijaz_rulz thumbnail
hiee!!!!
howz everyone!

me too very happy that they won the award 4 the most preferred jodi!!!!!!!
both looked awsum and performed awsum like alwayz!!!!

tv rox!!!!
sumesh thumbnail
TV ROCKZ

So DO TV FANS TOO !!!

Hope we get somr info regarding their playback offer !!!

They r so good hosting show without looking on camera !!!
ShwetaU thumbnail
Since TV were so good hosting parts of EMET finals, I hope they are given a chance to host an entire show in the future.

They were awesome even as hosts. I guess, no matter what TV will do, they will be best at it.

TV are the greatest.

ShwetaU thumbnail
GUYS THIS IS BIG. I JUST READ TWINKLE'S INTERVIEW AND SHE WILL BE HOSTING NEXT SEASON OF ANTAKSHARI ALONG WITH VISHWAS.

I AM PASTING THE INTERVIEW FOR ALL OF YOU TO READ AND ENJOY.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/5922_1730950,001500250001 0002.htm

Twinkling her way to acting!
Deep Saxena
June 28

CITY GIRL Twinkle Bajpai is donning new hats—acting, modeling and compering—beyond singing. All set to host Antakshari on the small screen she will also be seen soon promoting a new beauty cream, in print ads and acting in a serial on Zee TV.

"The shooting for Dheeraj Kumar's Betiyan will start on July. I play a girl who is sixth amongst seven daughters and is an aspiring singer. I will relive my real life character," says the bubbly singer.

Has her focus shifted towards acting now? "Singing is first on my agenda. I never miss my riyaz and music assignments. But I am learning acting and dream of bagging a big role in films… probably in a Yash Raj film," she asserts.

Meanwhile, of course, Twinkle has been finalised to host Antakshari (earlier hosted my Anu Kapoor) and probably her co-host will be Allahabad boy Vishwas.

"In Ek Main Aur Ek Tu contest we had good chemistry. He is like my elder brother and we gel well," she says, adding that, "I have also recorded a duet Tum bin kaise rahein with Hariharanji for music director Ricky Raj which will be used either in Katha or Bapu Tere Desh Mein. Then, my mentor Ismail Durbarji has also fulfilled his promise and recorded a light semi-classical song Gumsum gumsum kyon hoon… with Vishwas".

Besides, she will be soon recording for Himesh Reshmaiyya in an Abbas Mastan flick, for Adesh Srivastava. Talks are also on for a Mahesh Bhatt film in which Ricky Raj has picked her for playback.

Doing shows with several music directors, Dubai and London tours lined up with Himesh, she will also be flying to the USA for an Adesh Srivastava show.

So what happened when she was voted out of the 'jodi' contest? "I got upset with the voting system and probably my emotional outburst made some people upset, but no regrets. I still got the best performer award," she says. "I am very lucky to get my professional training with such big music directors," she adds.

In Lucknow to perform at the Prerna Awards Nite, it's a welcome homecoming for Twinkle and time to freak out with friends before flying back to Mumbai.
Stars are certainly twinkling for her!

ShwetaU thumbnail

Here is something to cheer about for Vishwas and Twinkle's fans. They will be hosting new season of Antakshari on Zee TV. Please read below article.

Deep Saxena
June 28

CITY GIRL Twinkle Bajpai is donning new hats—acting, modeling and compering—beyond singing. All set to host Antakshari on the small screen she will also be seen soon promoting a new beauty cream, in print ads and acting in a serial on Zee TV.

"The shooting for Dheeraj Kumar's Betiyan will start on July. I play a girl who is sixth amongst seven daughters and is an aspiring singer. I will relive my real life character," says the bubbly singer.

Has her focus shifted towards acting now? "Singing is first on my agenda. I never miss my riyaz and music assignments. But I am learning acting and dream of bagging a big role in films… probably in a Yash Raj film," she asserts.

Meanwhile, of course, Twinkle has been finalised to host Antakshari (earlier hosted my Anu Kapoor) and probably her co-host will be Allahabad boy Vishwas.

"In Ek Main Aur Ek Tu contest we had good chemistry. He is like my elder brother and we gel well," she says, adding that, "I have also recorded a duet Tum bin kaise rahein with Hariharanji for music director Ricky Raj which will be used either in Katha or Bapu Tere Desh Mein. Then, my mentor Ismail Durbarji has also fulfilled his promise and recorded a light semi-classical song Gumsum gumsum kyon hoon… with Vishwas".

Besides, she will be soon recording for Himesh Reshmaiyya in an Abbas Mastan flick, for Adesh Srivastava. Talks are also on for a Mahesh Bhatt film in which Ricky Raj has picked her for playback.

Doing shows with several music directors, Dubai and London tours lined up with Himesh, she will also be flying to the USA for an Adesh Srivastava show.

So what happened when she was voted out of the 'jodi' contest? "I got upset with the voting system and probably my emotional outburst made some people upset, but no regrets. I still got the best performer award," she says. "I am very lucky to get my professional training with such big music directors," she adds.

In Lucknow to perform at the Prerna Awards Nite, it's a welcome homecoming for Twinkle and time to freak out with friends before flying back to Mumbai.

sumesh thumbnail
Deep Saxena
June 28

sumesh thumbnail
oops shweta seems we saw the article same time from SRGMP section!!!

Just made bold....TV is roking nw especially Twinkle !!!!