doly_455 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
welcome all the new members........

grt contest mallika!!
doly_455 thumbnail

news!!

Harry Potter actress may quit
"I don't know yet. Every film is so huge and it's a long time. I love to perform but there are many other things I love doing" - Emma Watson
Harry Potter actress may quit
2.22, Tue Oct 3 2006

Teen actress Emma Watson has hinted that she may not appear in the final two Harry Potter movies.

The 16-year-old actress, who plays the part of Hermione Granger, is reportedly reluctant to sign up for the final two films of the franchise.

According to reports, Watson said: "I don't know yet. Every film is so huge and it's a long time. I love to perform but there are many other things I love doing."

A spokeswoman confirmed that none of the young stars have committed to the film versions of books six and seven.

But she said there is hope that Emma, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint would say yes.

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: doly_455

news!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=760>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =cellLeft><!-- end of esi leftnav table --><!-- HOTSPOTS --><!-- END HOTSPOTS --></TD>
<TD =cellCentre>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =imageCell>[IMG]class=graphic height=120 alt="Harry Potter actress may quit" src="http://www.itv.com/news/storye8fbfcfce365a913d5badd23f5 f0f8c3_160x120.jpg" width=160></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD =imageCell><SPAN =textLargeBlueBold>"I don't know yet. Every film is so huge and it's a long time. I love to perform but there are many other things I love doing" - Emma Watson </SPAN></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
<DIV =lineLargeBlack>Harry Potter actress may quit
<DIV =textSmallBlueBold>2.22, Tue Oct 3 2006<SPAN =textRegularBlack>

Teen actress Emma Watson has hinted that she may not appear in the final two Harry Potter movies.

The 16-year-old actress, who plays the part of Hermione Granger, is reportedly reluctant to sign up for the final two films of the franchise.

According to reports, Watson said: "I don't know yet. Every film is so huge and it's a long time. I love to perform but there are many other things I love doing."

A spokeswoman confirmed that none of the young stars have committed to the film versions of books six and seven.

But she said there is hope that Emma, Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint would say yes.

</SPAN></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

thanks for the article 👏 👏
Mehreenie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
god im so happy because i finished all my harry potter books and im reading them all agin the 6th one was sooo sad im was crying i cant wait to watch the 5th movie
notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehroo123

god im so happy because i finished all my harry potter books and im reading them all agin the 6th one was sooo sad im was crying i cant wait to watch the 5th movie

w0w...i love harry potter books...they r awesome...i read the them like 50 timess 😆 😆
notfadedaway thumbnail

Originally posted by: achal

Hey guys! I'm in! 😛

w0ww...welcome...my name is ayesha...enjoyyyyy 😛
Mehreenie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayeshag

w0w...i love harry potter books...they r awesome...i read the them like 50 timess 😆 😆

i noe right and i love all them movies to

doly_455 thumbnail
ya .........waitin for the next book and the next movie......
welcome achal