swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Discussions for the Episode # 68

Date - 19th June, 2012

Today i thought of discussing these extra things to make more discussions. πŸ˜³

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Aditi succeeded in implanting the scare of Aditi's atma returning

Now (i know i need not ask this question, as i already got the answer πŸ˜†) how did u feel when u all saw Kabir believing that it is really Aditi who came back as aatma ??

Will Kabir succeed in catching Aditi red handed abt the prank she is playing with him?

Whom do u want to see as Abhinav as now Daksh is out of the show? πŸ€”

Do u think on June 21st, will Kabir answer to Aditi's questions abt her murder? πŸ˜‰

What is the reason behind the 900crore hunt of Kabir?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets predict the reasons today πŸ˜† instead of banging of heads as now we got to know what will be the track till they get new Abhinav πŸ˜•

Please share ur views. 😳

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Woow.. super fast πŸ‘πŸΌ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
hahah yeah have some work in btw so opened in advance πŸ˜†
Mean.Girl thumbnail

the name should be today's episode is

The Secret Tarzan of Jaiswal House

The episode started with Ija going to meet her Tarzan son in jail saying lie to her Pari our Chudeil...

What bimbo was thinking when ija went out in hurry... Kabir is the killer I have to punish him..

The double trouble going to give exam and a servent handed Kabir a paper where bhootni has written 21st, June..

What the intelligent dumbo was thinking??? Kabir is the killer I have to punish him

Then a lady came to her house to give sweets.. dumbo was still thinking Kabir is the killer I have to punish him..

At the end of the epi ija was thinking she will free her Tarzan son from the jail Dumbiti was thinking  Kabir is the killer I have to punish him ..

Kabir is the killer I have to punish him ... Kabir is the killer I have to punish him ...Kabir is the killer I have to punish him ...

She chanted these like mantra...

The good thing of the epi is the scene of Kabir.. Where he was looking WOOOWWW in the green shirt..  πŸ˜³ well he always looks WOW!!! ☺️

nothing else was good.. 

Edited by -mimi- - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
RES - I hope Kabir has some pez and clears his head!
- I am going to give bakwaas reasons for 900 Cr... Kabir lost it playig videogame with Gattu's friends!🀣🀣🀣
- Too bad about Daksh... I was liking the new Sasquatch look.Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
The only good thing in this episode was Kabir sleeping in his office...
He looked so cute.. 😍 ...(Damn that Aditi, she never let him sleep in peace)
My heart went out to him when he was walking back home... back to that bhoot... Oh Kabir!! We all wish you kick that bhoot out... soon! 😑

Poor Ija... one son in jail, another son on the verge of going to jail due to drug trafficking and one son to be sent to jail by a ghost...πŸ˜’
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Mika: that house is like jungle book... all kinds of animals there... A zoo trip for us every 5 nights in a week. 
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Mika: that house is like jungle book... all kinds of animals there... A zoo trip for us every 5 nights in a week. 

bhoot, drug dealer, tarzan sab kuch hai woha... 

Edited by -mimi- - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

lol u so funny !!

I REALLY LOVED THE WAY KABIR SLEPT HW CUTE !!!😍AND FELT SO SAD FOR HIM THE SONG AND LONELY WALK LOVELY KABIR ADITI IS ALIVE !!!

poor ija one  son in jail and dusre ko jail bhejne ki tyaari altgh aditi shall never succeed !!!πŸ˜†
Mean.Girl thumbnail
i was thinking how many people are ready to slap Dumbiti on both cheeks???