18/6:Episode Discussions-All discussions in here

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode Discussion Thread

Discussions for the Episode # 67

Date - 18th June, 2012

So Aditi succeeded in implanting the scare of Aditi's atma returning

Will Kabir succeed in catching Aditi red handed abt the prank she is playing with him?

will Kabir answer to Aditi's questions abt her murder?

What is the reason behind the 900crore hunt of Kabir?

Please share ur views. 😳

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Today's awesome episode has 2 reviews. People can choose which review they want.

1: No almond review - (for people who don't eat badam like Maama)

It was a super episode. Everything was perfect. Aditi had the support of all the elements in the universe to teach Kabir a lesson. Examples of elements that helped Aditi -

a) Maami - without her sleep walking, nothing would have happened.

b) Maama - without him, Kabir would have found out the trick.

c) Lightning - gave an eerie touch to Aditi's chhal.

d) Fog - came at the right time to shield Aditi from Kabir.

e) Trees - helped Aditi to hide herself (in some forest like backyard) and outwit Kabir.

f) Some old drama company or boutique shop in some out-building of the main house - helped Aditi to hide successfully and also pretend to be a mannequin. (Believe me when I say she should only be a mannequin from now on)

g) Flickering lights in the house - seriously made Kabir worry and scared us too.

h) IJA -  usually she is "Pari" Pari" Meri Beti, Meri Jaan, Diya jaladho, Halwa banadho... today she hid herself in her room and was talking to someone from jail/ police station at night.

i) Rani - she was supposed to keep an eye on Aditi, seems her eye was either closed or was watching a serial that has a good story (sarcasm intended).

j) Ranveer - he probably was trading drugs and was conveniently out of Aditi's way

k) Super Woman Aditi - which made her outrun Kabir... sorry 'out-walk' a running Kabir in the forest, around the house, up the steps and on the porch. (She seriously should have ordered for an invisible cloak from Hogwarts).

l) Kabir - Somewhere he lost his head and we lost our head & brains too.

Kudos to Aditi... Great job done! You are accomplishing what you intent to. 👏 👏 👏

2: Yes ALMOND review - (for people who eat badam like Maami)

What on earth was this episode?????

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Sorry for the delay guys, couldn't even inform others before.

wasn't fully well so didn't open the thread in time. hope u all will understand 😳
Mean.Girl thumbnail
sweatha plz create a dotw or plz tell sm1 2 create it.
Mean.Girl thumbnail
we hv epi discussion thrd. we wl strt d nl sun. so dotw s nt needed. sry sweatha i 4gt abt d nl.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
yeah no prob dear. the problem with dotw in most of the forum they aren't fully active members to discuss and it just goes in vain so not creating any such threads these days.

n yes from next monday to friday episodes;  i.e from 25h june to 29th june

u people need to start noting down ur sections which ever u signed up and send me by sat i.e 30th June. evening IST mostly.

on July 1st we will have our first NL edition. 😃
Mean.Girl thumbnail
ok thnx sweatha. 21june k bd i wl wr8 d shocking scn of d wk.
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
today's epi was nothing but a half-an hour of hide-seek game..nothing else to watch except how quick aditi's brain works to make an escape..waah aditi..!!! atlast our cv's are showing that she too has a brain which "only" works on difficult situations..
i mean, she is atlast succeeded in her mission with her dumb tricks..
now what on earth happened to kabir..?
i mean there were so many blooper's done by aditi still he blvd her so easily..

Bloopers..

•  Neha and aditi were wearing the same saree..
  • kabir opened the door to check if neha is asleep and left the door unlocked, and when aditi came into the room after scaring him with her GREAT brain again closed the door..when kabir too returned to the room again he didn't think for a moment that he left the door unlocked how come it was locked now..?

i mean why r they making kabir to think like that aditi's presence was real..!..cv's can excuse these bloopers but myself as a viewer can't resist these kind of silly bloopers..

Edited by _A_a_l_i_y_a_ - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
@  swethasyam08 - That is based on whether we have that much fans left by that time to write those sections...😒
and to read them of course
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Good review yaar. seriously is it a hide n seek game or police police catch the thief game 😡

CV's - put sense in the track, its not kid's show its a suspense thriller 😡

come on the entire episode is a filler and i didn't find anything other than stupidity 🤢
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago