Playing Veer is very challenging: Vikas Bhalla-TOI

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Playing Veer is very challenging: Vikas Bhalla

Vikas Bhalla is one such example. He replaced Nandish Sandhu in Uttaran after Nandish decided to quit the show post the leap. Vikas, who was last seen in the movie Chance Pe Dance and has also been a part of TV shows like Tum Bin Jaaoon Kahaan and Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, shares his experience of playing the popular character Veer Singh Bundela, "It is a great experience. It's a popular character of a very popular show on a popular channel. I couldn't have asked for more." He adds, "I had been looking forward to do something on TV as it had been a while. I had a few offers and I thought this would be the best."

But Vikas does feel the challenge of playing this role. He says, "This role is challenging. But it is not so much about acting. It is about the audience accepting this face in place of another face that they had been watching since the inception of the show. That is where my challenge lies."

Well, the TRPs will surely tell how well Vikas Bhalla is accepted as Veer.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Playing-Veer-is-very-challenging-Vikas-Bhalla/articleshow/14235493.cms
Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You are doing very good as Veer...U r hardwork is really appreciated...⭐️

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup, Vikas has replaced Nandish successfully, hope cvs add more power to Veer's role now.
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
C'mon Veer try harder to find Ichcha!

Great job so far btw. I for one am still loving Veer as much as I loved him before! ⭐️
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarky

C'mon Veer try harder to find Ichcha!

Great job so far btw. I for one am still loving Veer as much as I loved him before! ⭐️

Same here.
Riyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikas you are doing very good job as Veer we seldon miss Nandhish! You got the concept of Veer and playing it very well indeed!

newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Read one interview where he said the soul of the show is the beautiful n matured love story of veer n iccha. Appreciate vikas for realizing this truth in a short span.