Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashiii

hey Maham,

I have seen this so many times, you know, every time I start watching it, I watch it thinking ,I have to give my reviews to Maham, after this..but by the time it gets finished, I literally tear up,(not exaggerating) thinking of the current situation,after getting a story as beautiful and different as theirs, and you have captured their story so so well. I try not to watch VMs these days cos they end up reminding me of present, every time. And this one is so so well made..sigh 
well, there you go... I think more than appreciating your VM , I am venting here(precisely why I was avoiding giving you reviews from so long) but this made me so nostalgic.. Perfect choice of song... I dont get all these technical issues, colouring and stuff so will keep quiet on that,... All i know is this touched my heart, like VirMan do, and got to feel  'my' VirMan after so long..Thank you.Loved it totally, and you are one of my favourite VM fans, so I am not surprised even...

P.S. I know you have a long list of pending VM requests, so not adding there, but I have a new request to make :P
Whenever you get time, can you write a SS of two three parts on our VM around culmination of cancer track, Virat's dilemma, fears, breakdown, Manvi's concerns, their yearning, their pain and the final sigh of relief after Manvi's successful transplant... Bass itnaa sa... :P
this show gave us such a beautiful story, and cancer is the curse as well as beauty in VirMan story...and without culmination, it feels incomplete...and that hurts :'(
So, if you could manage? Just a humble request...
No problem,if you have time issues and all, considering you tend to go in depth(which is a boon for us and problem for you :P)

i wanna cry FOR VirMan,not for the LACK of VirMan at such a crucial point, (ok sorry, last rant in this comment)

P.P.S. Just realised,off late I have started writing essays-  blame VirMan deficiency syndrome !!

thanks again for this VM, goes to the fav list. :-)

Hi Rashi!!

Wow.. thank you so much!! And yes.. I don't blame you for the depression.. How VirMan were then and what they've been reduced to is just plain depressing. Awww@ venting: That's okay re... I was hoping people would be a bit more optimistic after watching this VM but that didn't work and I understand why.. I'm so, so humbled to know that you got to see your VirMan in this VM.. Really so happy I could capture them for you. 

Will PM you about your request! πŸ˜Š
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiShalve

Maham ur work always made me speechless!! Be it ur write ups or VMs. After watching ur latest VM, nw I literly feel that NO ONE understands VirMan better than You :) LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this VM! :)

Thank you so much!! Really, really glad you like both. @Understanding VirMan: Awww thank you so much!! 
...Maham... thumbnail
Okay this is really late but finally posting the VMs in my gallery,

Made a tribute on Maanvi on the occasion of Nia's birthday. The first part of the tribute basically explores the kind of person that Maanvi is, it explores the sister, the friend in Maanvi and basically the person she is. I know, I know that I haven't done complete justice to her but she is far too layered for me to capture all of her in a mere VM. 

Following up from part 1, the 2nd part poses a question, what does the Light do when Darkness seeks it out? Does it blend in the darkness or does fight its way out? The Darkness is of course the Cancer, the disease that disrupts Maanvi's life completely... But does it defeat that girl who is always full of life and light? 

The number countdown in the background refers to time. Time that seems to be running out for Maanvi and that comes to a stop when she loses her hair.. because she loses everything. Her strength, her hope.. everything. But then Virat insists for her struggle to continue and when she smiles... it is then that time becomes infinite for Maanvi Chaudhary. She will never give up... Her struggle is forever.

The third and final part of the tribute explores Maanvi's journey as a girl who fell in love and who ultimately had to bury that love in the name of protecting the very man she fell in love with, protecting him from the darkness that is her life.. This is where the tribute ends. But does Maanvi's Chaudhary's journey really end here? Of course not. 

I know, that a whole lot of stuff happened after the point I left the VM on, but please know that I was operating under a deadline so focused on capturing her journey upto a certain point only. 

Once again, I really hope that you all like and understand what I have done here!! Please do let me know what you all think! :) 

Maham.

Edited by ...Maham... - 11 years ago
-GayathriK- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! I am speechless!! Watched all ur vms at one go!!
Just superb!!! πŸ‘
...Maham... thumbnail
Finally posting a VM. Made this a good 2 months back but couldn't share as youtube is banned in my country. Hope you all like it! πŸ˜Š

Maham.
...Maham... thumbnail

Originally posted by: gsrocks

Wow!! I am speechless!! Watched all ur vms at one go!!

Just superb!!! πŸ‘

Thank you so much! Glad you liked all of them! πŸ˜Š
seelaks thumbnail
Its too good Maham  !!

Loved it !! Fantastic effort 😊
..Ankita.. thumbnail
where where where?

Where is the link? My FB is acting weird Maham, I log in, but I can't view messgaes or post anything. So you please PM me the link here?
preetipc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.So awesome.wow yaar excellentπŸ‘πŸ‘
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Your latest VM is Beautiful! <3