Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
One thing I like about your FFs is that you bring out the shyness☺️☺️ and quiet nature of Ram in many ways...which is just awesome...thanks a lot sister...😳😳
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx guys:D

will update asap.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

PART – 10

Priya blinks her eyes...

Ram just smiles...

Ram - ma'am i will be highly obliged if you get up from me...coz tum jitna khud ko halka samjhati ho utni ho nahi...😛

And he starts laughing...😆

Priya makes a face and hits him on his chest...😡

She gets up from him...

Priya - u...u r so mean ram...and turns other side ...

Ram smiles and goes to her side...

Ram - oh so koi naraz ho gaya...😛

Priya doesnt reply...🥱

Ram moves his face near her ears and whispers …i am not sorry...and starts laughing...😆

Priya - rammm...😡

Ram - are why should i be sorry mene kya galat kiya...😵

Just then chavi comes in with niharika...

Nih smiles seeing them arguing like little kids...she had never seen Ram so lively infront of outsiders….she was happy that Priya could bring out the real Ram…

Chavi - bhai kya ho raha hai...😊

Nih - yes ram why are you bothering priya...

Priya goes near nih and hugs her sideways...

Nih - dekhiye na aunty ram is teasing me...

Ram - oye ...what did i do...

Nih - ram its bad...y u teasing her...

Chavi - bhai galat baat...

Ram - arre...everyone is siding her and what about me...

Nih and chavi giggle and priya shows ram her tongue teasing him...

Ram - dekho dekho maa ab wo mujhe chida rahi hai...🤔

Nih - oh u both,,,grow up ...kab tak baccho ki tarah behave karoge...

She pulls ram's ears lightly...

Ram - oouch maa dard ho ra hai...

Nih – accha dard ho raha hai ke bacche….jao….chalo tum teeno upar terrace par jao...i will send some refreshments ok...

Priya nods her head like a kid...

The trio moves upstairs to the terrace...

Ram makes chavi sit ...and pulls out a chair for priya...

Chavi - priya ...u know ram bhaiyya loves playing guitar...

Priya a little surprised...

Priya - he plays guitar ?? And then looks at ram with eyes open wide...

Chavi - haan ...priya...he loves it...well all three of us love music...

Priya - three ??

Ram - yeah me my choti and rahul...

Chavi - u know priya since childhood we three craved to learn music... I was 10 when i first tried my hands on the keys of piano...bhai learnt the basics of guitar and rahul...he ...he liked violin...

Music was the reason i could relate with Rahul...he was the one who gave me the courage when i felt hopeless...no doubt bhai has always been there...i couldn't see but bhai and rahul have been there to guide me and help me see the world through their eyes…

Firstly Bhai and then Rahul are the two men in my life i owe my life to...jaan de sakti hu inke liye...

Ram gets angry...

Ram - shutup choti...kuch bhi bolti ho...

Chavi - bhai gussa mat karo wo departmnet priya ka hai...and she giggles...

Priya - what ...

Chavi - sorry priya ...i was joking...u know bhai always tells us about u...and how everything turns topsy turvy when u get angry...the only thing bhai talks about is u...priya aisi hai...priya ne aaj ye kiya...priya ne aaj wo kiya...

Ram tries to stop chavi...

Priya was little taken aback and little happy...

Ram - chavi...u speak so much...aisa kuch ni hai priya...

Chavi toh kuch bhi bolti hai...

Chavi giggles and after a while she gets a call...

Chavi - bhai, priya, i need to go...doc k sath appointment hai...

Ram - arre i will come with you...

Chavi - no bhai...u stay here...i will go woth ma... And moreover priya ko aap akela choroge...no ways u stay...

Chavi leaves from there...

Priya looks at Ram - ram ek baat punchu...

Ram - oh my god permission maang ke kyu heart attack de ri ho...and giggles..😆

Priya - plz enough of ur poor jokes...

Ram plz be serious...i might be wrong...but u knw i have seen rahul many a times in the auditorium and other isolated places...playing his violin...and he seems sad...i dont know but something is there bothering him...what is it ram...do you know about it...?

Ram sighs...

Ram - priya sometimes life isnt always easy...and who can know it better than u and me...

How much ever we try past happenings haunt us when we are alone...

Priya looks at him Confused...

Ram - priya...rahul is afraid...i knw it coz am his best friend...he is afriad to loose chavi...u knw he was 15 when his parents died in a plane crash...he was left alone to bare all the pain...he nearly had a nervous breakdown but chavi's friendship...her care brought him back to life...it was a pure friendship and without even they realising it turned into love...i never said anything coz i knew both have lost something in life and only they both can fill the void in each others life...i had full trust on Rahul and am proud that he didnt break my trust...usne meri princess ko mujhse bhi jyada pyar diya...aur me kya chah sakta hu iske alawa...

Priya mene bhagwan se bahut ladai kiya tha when chavi lost her eyes...but now i thank god that he gave her so much happiness...i just want my doll to be happy...

Priya was listening all this silently...

Ram continues…Priya usually I done share things with anyone…I feel uncomfortable when people are around….but you know what is weird…I don't feel that with you…I feel unusually comfortable…😳

She keeps looking at him feeling a bit awkward but happy in her heart…😳

Priya - * to herself* U know Ram you are the best in every sense...best friend...brother...son...i dont know how in a world like this ppl like u still exist...u r always worried about ur family and friends more than yourself...u r so different….

Her  thoughts are disturbed by Ram's voice ..

Ram - chalo priya...i think now we should go down...chalo...

Priya follows silently...

Later in the evening...priya in her room lying on her bed...blankly staring at the ceiling ...her mind is caputred with the images of todays happening...ram saving her...their fall on bed...

With these thoughts she drifts off to sleep...!☺️

Precap - naina with Ram , priya and aditya jealous.

Ram and Priya to DANCE together.

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

One thing I like about your FFs is that you bring out the shyness☺️☺️ and quiet nature of Ram in many ways...which is just awesome...thanks a lot sister...😳😳

thank you so much ...am glad u liked it...yaaay i have a brother in this forum now 😃
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome sister👏👏👏...thanks a lot for the beautiful update😳...really loved all the parts you wrote so far...will wait for your next update...😳😳☺️
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Thank you so much :D
am happy that you liked it.
-evan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its really nice!! precap seems interesting! update asapEdited by evanbaxter7058 - 11 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
i m really enjoy the updates but percap read kar ke maza aagaye
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fantastic update👏👏 n da precap... aawww😍 can't wait😳
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

PART ' 10

Priya blinks her eyes...

Ram just smiles...

Ram - ma'am i will be highly obliged if you get up from me...coz tum jitna khud ko halka samjhati ho utni ho nahi...😛

And he starts laughing...😆

Priya makes a face and hits him on his chest...😡

She gets up from him...

Priya - u...u r so mean ram...and turns other side ...

Ram smiles and goes to her side...

Ram - oh so koi naraz ho gaya...😛

Priya doesnt reply...🥱

Ram moves his face near her ears and whispers 'i am not sorry...and starts laughing...😆

Priya - rammm...😡

Ram - are why should i be sorry mene kya galat kiya...😵

Just then chavi comes in with niharika...

Nih smiles seeing them arguing like little kids...she had never seen Ram so lively infront of outsiders'.she was happy that Priya could bring out the real Ram'

Chavi - bhai kya ho raha hai...😊

Nih - yes ram why are you bothering priya...

Priya goes near nih and hugs her sideways...

Nih - dekhiye na aunty ram is teasing me...

Ram - oye ...what did i do...

Nih - ram its bad...y u teasing her...

Chavi - bhai galat baat...

Ram - arre...everyone is siding her and what about me...

Nih and chavi giggle and priya shows ram her tongue teasing him...

Ram - dekho dekho maa ab wo mujhe chida rahi hai...🤔

Nih - oh u both,,,grow up ...kab tak baccho ki tarah behave karoge...

She pulls ram's ears lightly...

Ram - oouch maa dard ho ra hai...

Nih ' accha dard ho raha hai ke bacche'.jao'.chalo tum teeno upar terrace par jao...i will send some refreshments ok...

Priya nods her head like a kid...

The trio moves upstairs to the terrace...

Ram makes chavi sit ...and pulls out a chair for priya...

Chavi - priya ...u know ram bhaiyya loves playing guitar...

Priya a little surprised...

Priya - he plays guitar ?? And then looks at ram with eyes open wide...

Chavi - haan ...priya...he loves it...well all three of us love music...

Priya - three ??

Ram - yeah me my choti and rahul...

Chavi - u know priya since childhood we three craved to learn music... I was 10 when i first tried my hands on the keys of piano...bhai learnt the basics of guitar and rahul...he ...he liked violin...

Music was the reason i could relate with Rahul...he was the one who gave me the courage when i felt hopeless...no doubt bhai has always been there...i couldn't see but bhai and rahul have been there to guide me and help me see the world through their eyes'

Firstly Bhai and then Rahul are the two men in my life i owe my life to...jaan de sakti hu inke liye...

Ram gets angry...

Ram - shutup choti...kuch bhi bolti ho...

Chavi - bhai gussa mat karo wo departmnet priya ka hai...and she giggles...

Priya - what ...

Chavi - sorry priya ...i was joking...u know bhai always tells us about u...and how everything turns topsy turvy when u get angry...the only thing bhai talks about is u...priya aisi hai...priya ne aaj ye kiya...priya ne aaj wo kiya...

Ram tries to stop chavi...

Priya was little taken aback and little happy...

Ram - chavi...u speak so much...aisa kuch ni hai priya...

Chavi toh kuch bhi bolti hai...

Chavi giggles and after a while she gets a call...

Chavi - bhai, priya, i need to go...doc k sath appointment hai...

Ram - arre i will come with you...

Chavi - no bhai...u stay here...i will go woth ma... And moreover priya ko aap akela choroge...no ways u stay...

Chavi leaves from there...

Priya looks at Ram - ram ek baat punchu...

Ram - oh my god permission maang ke kyu heart attack de ri ho...and giggles..😆

Priya - plz enough of ur poor jokes...

Ram plz be serious...i might be wrong...but u knw i have seen rahul many a times in the auditorium and other isolated places...playing his violin...and he seems sad...i dont know but something is there bothering him...what is it ram...do you know about it...?

Ram sighs...

Ram - priya sometimes life isnt always easy...and who can know it better than u and me...

How much ever we try past happenings haunt us when we are alone...

Priya looks at him Confused...

Ram - priya...rahul is afraid...i knw it coz am his best friend...he is afriad to loose chavi...u knw he was 15 when his parents died in a plane crash...he was left alone to bare all the pain...he nearly had a nervous breakdown but chavi's friendship...her care brought him back to life...it was a pure friendship and without even they realising it turned into love...i never said anything coz i knew both have lost something in life and only they both can fill the void in each others life...i had full trust on Rahul and am proud that he didnt break my trust...usne meri princess ko mujhse bhi jyada pyar diya...aur me kya chah sakta hu iske alawa...

Priya mene bhagwan se bahut ladai kiya tha when chavi lost her eyes...but now i thank god that he gave her so much happiness...i just want my doll to be happy...

Priya was listening all this silently...

Ram continues'Priya usually I done share things with anyone'I feel uncomfortable when people are around'.but you know what is weird'I don't feel that with you'I feel unusually comfortable'😳

She keeps looking at him feeling a bit awkward but happy in her heart'😳

Priya - * to herself* U know Ram you are the best in every sense...best friend...brother...son...i dont know how in a world like this ppl like u still exist...u r always worried about ur family and friends more than yourself...u r so different'.

Her  thoughts are disturbed by Ram's voice ..

Ram - chalo priya...i think now we should go down...chalo...

Priya follows silently...

Later in the evening...priya in her room lying on her bed...blankly staring at the ceiling ...her mind is caputred with the images of todays happening...ram saving her...their fall on bed...

With these thoughts she drifts off to sleep...!☺️

Precap - naina with Ram , priya and aditya jealous.

Ram and Priya to DANCE together.

well done,,,,,,,nicely written update