jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ok i know its very early but if the misunderstandings between agni are cleared and we get to see the tamaacha next week from nimrit to amritghad ki mahaan raajkumari amrit then do you want to see agni confess love for eachther and consumation.

how many want consumation to happen๐Ÿ˜ณ

iam in top list want it to happen๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love them. But not so soon. I want they show steady slow improvement in their relationship first.. Understand each other more and confessed their love first. Edited by Anurna - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its an RS show and family..relationship has always been his priority..he always shows the purity in a sacred bond..same for Agni and how his creatives unfolding their story is really catchy.no rush slowly and steadily with their ups and downs...

Definitely after the storm called amrit out of their life the Pyar ka mausam will be in the picture..

Love confession..romance and certainly their SR will happen..

As i mentioned above i dont want creative to rush but shows us the gradual step towards them being intimate..it should be beautifully picturised just as the couple..

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Its an RS show and family..relationship has always been his priority..he always shows the purity in a sacred bond..same for Agni and how his creatives unfolding their story is really catchy.no rush slowly and steadily with their ups and downs...

Definitely after the storm called amrit out of their life the Pyar ka mausam will be in the picture..

As i mentioned above i dont want creative to rush but shows us the gradual step towards them being intimate..it should be beautifully picturised just as the couple..

well said and completely agree with u.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think the consumation will happen so soon...
It will be a gradual process... first the awareness of love( which has almost happened) ... then confession of love to each other... a little of teasing each other... finally consumation... the slow building will be more fun...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
although they wont show it so soon but would love to see Agni taking their relation a step ahead โค๏ธ
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
            After  AgNi's   Marriage,  the  creatives  beautifully   built  up  their  interactions...
              Personally,  I   felt  their  realisation  of  being  in  love  is  rushed up little  bit  to   show  up  current  separation   track...
            I  don't   want  AgNi's   consumation  to  happen  soon  at  present..First   Nimrit  should   get  rid  of   Agam's   thinking  that  he  is  not  worth  of   being  her  husband  as  he  is  illterate...Nimrit  should  change  him  gradually  and  they  should  to  work  hard  to  pay  back  Rs. 9  crores  to  Agam's   father...
        I  don't  want  creatives  to  rush  up  for  consummation  track  but  I  prefer   realistic   AgNi's   intimate  scenes   to  be  intense  and  hot  to  certain  extent... 

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Agreed I want it to be slow. When u say I love you it does not mean ur ready for next step. Slowly Slowly ๐Ÿ˜‰ I want them make some money and have alot of cute scenes. Not worry about a baby ๐Ÿ˜† In most shows girl gets peg after one try ๐ŸฅฑEdited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mm me too want it to happen slowly but u know in some serials after 2 yrs or more they are showing consumation and all.i dont want 2yrs or like that . may be 2 to 3 months is ok๐Ÿ˜›
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram

mm me too want it to happen slowly but u know in some serials after 2 yrs or more they are showing consumation and all.i dont want 2yrs or like that . may be 2 to 3 months is ok๐Ÿ˜›

I agree with u on that
Maybe 4 months ๐Ÿ˜Š
O God no! I do not want another SNS that's very tortures ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†