hi friends how are you all

Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hi everyone.back after a long time finally.now u would think ki aj mein kahaan se tapak pada.well i was going through an article about jdj and noticed that ragini is hosting than i was immidiately reminded of sgp forum.so hi again and how are u all,sheema di sheemu di sb ekta mai sachi.waiting eagerly for your reply friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi there Karan!! How are you ? And what are you upto ? ...for me bye bye TV as don't find anything interesting ..jdj is also so so.
Karan.G.king thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi sheema di how are you, i am fine.how is sheemu di and do the rest of members still come here.dont worry i am not upto anything.well nowdays i watch jhalak,mahadev,indian idol,ipkknd and balika vadhu and love all of them,thats quite a number.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karan.G.king

hi everyone.back after a long time finally.now u would think ki aj mein kahaan se tapak pada.well i was going through an article about jdj and noticed that ragini is hosting than i was immidiately reminded of sgp forum.so hi again and how are u all,sheema di sheemu di sb ekta mai sachi.waiting eagerly for your reply friends.

Hi there! Sorry for the late reply. I have not been here for a while, hence the delay! All is well thankyou :) Hope all is well for you too :)