shaz9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
editEdited by shaz9 - 11 years ago
shaz9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
CONSUMMATION - 2 continues 

while making love priya's tears roled down ...ram whsipered in her ears ...m i hurting u priya ...
priya: no ram it's pain of love ...so dont stop ...

night was so beautiful for both them ...kabhi kabhi thoofan kuch day ki bhi jatha hai ...

NEXT MORNING

priya's head was on ram's chest ...ram woke up 1st and watch her beautifull wife...reminding the last night ...and thinking how his life changed ...smiling with himself...priya woke up and she was blushing ...tries to move but ram tighten his grip ...priya stay ...
priya:ram we have to go its late dadi must be worried 
ram : we will go but stay for some more time 
priya stayed like that and hugging him and ram was also ... they talk abt thier married life how it change...how they become frend...how they fall in love etc...they both got up and wearing thier cloths as priya was hooking her blous as usual she cant do it by herself...ram watch this and went near ...purposly taking time and moving his fingers and teasing her ...
priya:RAAMMM (in husky voise) plzzz stop doing that 
ram came close to priya's ear and whispers 
ram:what priya ...i m trying to hook ur blouse...aur tho kuch nahi kya 
priya: ok then hook it fast we r getting late (irritated)
ram:okkk i m doing ...done 
when he hooked it priya turns and watched ram's body which was full of scratches ...she was so embarresed...
priya: yeh scratches yeh sab ...(she was like wat to say and wat to do)
ram hold her from her waist 
ram:(in a teasing mood) meri biwi ithni AGGRESSIVE ho sakthi hai mai nai socha nahi tha look kya hal bana diya hai mera 
priya was totally embarressed ...
priya: ram yeh sub wohhh ... i m soo ...sory woh ...main ...
ram put his hand on her lips ...
ram: dont say sry priya i was just teasing u ...we have to leave let me wear my shirt ...
while ram was wearing his shirt priya helps him ...
priya:ram i m really sry ...ap ko pain tho nahi ho raha i mean ...
ram cuts her in between ..
ram:noo priya aur ab dont behave like this aur waisay bhi kal rath kisi nai mujh say kaha its pain of love so its paim of love ...
priya feels shy and say ok now lets go we have to take lift ...they came to the road and standing for abt an hour ...ram was givng signs to the people for lift but no one stoping ...at last priya tries ...and moved her saree pallu a lil bit ...the bare stomach can be easily seen...ram was like ohhh  :eek: damn she is too hot ...came to sense 
ram: priya yeh kya kar rahi hoo 
priya:lift maang rahi hoo aur kya 
ram: put ur pallu correct 
priya:yyy
ram: i dont want u take lift like this...aur aisay koi thumhay dekhay ...nooo noo
priya: ram hum kub say lift maang rahay hai kisi nai nahi diya ...aisay thu zaroor lift milay ga ...aur lift milnay k bad i will do it correct ...ab hatiyay aur mujay lift laynay dijyay...
as she saw a truck coming she show a sign for lift and the truck stops...
truck driver: oh madam ji kithay jana hai 
when ram came behind priya 
ram :sardar ji humay XYZ street pe jana hai 
truck driver become sad as he saw ram and angrily says teek hai thu ap dono ko peechay baitna ho ga ...as ram and priya went to sit at back ..they saw sheeps ...
ram: ohhh nooo mai nahi baitnay wala priya ...hum kisi aur say lift lay gay ...
priya:ram ithni mushkil say tho lift mili hai and i cant stay here anymore ap ko ana hai tho ayiay...mai tho chali ghar ...she sits ...
ram: chal RAM ab baith ja in janwaro k sath ufff kya museebath hai..
he also sits ...and the truck starts moving...alots of sheeps ...smell...and alots of grass ...they sit on the grass...while ram was talking alot ... wat the hell THE RAM KAPOOR is sitting with sheeps and in this smell YUCK ...UFFF ...and fingers at his nose  ...
priya:cant u stop talking like this ...
ram again started talking like that ...priya became irritated and pushed him back and she comes at top of him ...and kiss him passionately...when the truck comes at halt they broke thier kiss ...and came down from the truck ...and thanked to the driver...finally they reache KM...hand in hands they walk in ...DADI was sitting with RISHUBH ,NIHARIKA standing with TAKLU MAMA JI ... as RAYA came in NIH ki jaisay ankhay he bahar nikal gai hoo  :eek:  ...
dadi: a gaye thum dono kal rath say hum kithnay pareshan ho gaye thay aur thum dono ka phn q switched off tha...
ram just tell them abt the crap but not thier private moments...
dadi:acha GOLU ab thu aur priya ja kr aram kr lay mai bansi ko keh k theray liyay khana bijwathi hoo 

RAYA'S ROOM

ram got freshen up and priya went to take shower as bansi came with lunch...while he was leaving...
ram:bansi kaka neechay sub ko keh dijyay humay disturb na karay ..hum thak chukay hai aur aram karna chahthay hai ...
bansi :ok sir keh doo ga...

LIVING ROOM
bansi informs everyone not to disturb them ...
niharika:bhaya akhir chal kya raha hai dono mai 
taklu mama: oye sweety mujay tho lagtha hai in dono mai pyar ho gaya hai 
niharika:shutup bhaya aisa kuch nahi hai 
nih thinking agar aisa hua tho ...she take a file went to raya's room

RAYA's ROOM

priya also freshen up they both sit at couch and start having their lunch...after having their lunch...
ram:mujay meeta kana hai 
priya:i will go and bring 
ram:aray woh meeta nahi ...he points his fingers at his lips ..yeh wala meeta 
priya:no way ...let me take these plates to the kithchen ...
she was trying to stand ram helod her hand and pushed her ...and starts kissing her ...they were lying at couch ...ram starts nuzzling her neck ...as the door bangs ...knock knock...they didnt listen the 1st knock...knock knock knock...the banging was more louder...
priya: ram koi knock kar raha utiyay na...
ram:aray koi nahi hai thumharay kaan baj rahay hai ...mai nai bansi kaka ko kaha tha k koi disturbance nahi chahiyay ...so he had tell everyone ..now can u plz ...and let me do my worrk...
he starts again his romance again knock knock knock knock knock ...the bang was like that k abhi darwaza he toot jaye ga...priya pushed ram and said go and open the door ...ram got irritated ...
ram:ufff mana kia tha no disturbance...per koi suntha nahi hai...
he went and as he opened the door ...(lo ji kaun hai  niharika madam samnay kadhi hai) ...when she saw ram ...there was a lipstick mark in his face ...niharika ka tho aisa haal hua ...jaisay zameen pairo thalay kisak gaye hoo ...asmaan toot padha ...
niharika: ram woh thumhara sign chahiyay tha in papers pe
ram: ma mai nay kaha tha koi disturb na karay aur sign wign tho bad mai bhi ho saktha hai 
he shuts the door ...niharika k moun pe ithna zor say darwaza band kia jaisay kisi nay us per theer say waar kar diya ho ...BG PLAYS ZOR KA JATKA HAI ZORO SAY LAGA HA LAGA ...  :tongue: :tongue: 

ram:acha tho hum kaha thay priya..
priya : kahi nahi i m so tired aur mujay neend a rahi hai ...sona hai mujay 
she moves towards bed when ram holds her from her waist and again he starts his romance...they again made love that evening ...and drift to sleep...

NIHARIKA'S ROOM 

trash trash trash trash trash

taklu mama: oye sweety mai na kahtha tha kuch hai kuch hai in dono mai aur thu meri bath nahi sun rahi thi 
niharika: just shut up bhaya ...

taklu mama was more irritating chipmunk chuti ...and she cant stop her anger ...the vase which was in her hand ...(in a slow motion) it came and trash at TAKLU MAMA'S HEAD...BG PLAYS ZOR KA JATKA HAI ZORO SAY LAGA HA LAGA...
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this is the reply 4 consummation - one... πŸ˜Š

awesome imagination yaar.. thanks a lot 4 the pm...  naughty update... but loved it... thank u so much for posting it here in IF... πŸ˜Š

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Shaz... i had been silently following all your FFs n OS in rkr.. must say your one bold writerπŸ₯³ keep them coming bossπŸ˜‰ 
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
consummation - 2

haye haye... ithna romance hum kaise bardhaash karle... so hot... just loved niharika's shock... πŸ˜²... thanks... continue sooon... πŸ˜Š