Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update...whn is the nxt update...o boy i wanna wht is nxt xumg up...plz jaldi update karna
sanjana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haaa
haaa
precrap is funny
Virat is so confused.
update soon.
Bhabani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow maja aagaya. Its awsum mindblowng fantastic.
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Continue soon pleasee..
Thanks for the PM..
.Yamin. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...superb update Ayuushi...really loved it...bechaari manvi...😭feeling bad for her...😭...that jerk Sid..hate him alot...😑...virat is such a a sweetheart...the way he hadled manvi...awwn......so nice...😳...finally manvi is feeling better...loved the convo between virman at the end...πŸ˜ƒ...precap is amazing...πŸ‘πŸΌ...wow...rishikesh...n virat having difficulty introudcing manvi...πŸ˜†...kuch toh baat hai virat...πŸ˜‰...really looking forward for next update...continue soon if possible...thank u so much for the pm...😊
virman223 thumbnail
Just loved it that sid he was just a classless moron and finally virat proved innocent yay loved how u portrayed manvis feelings poormannufeel really bad for her but finally the delimma between sid and virat is over i am so happy u know i was discussing ur story with my friends even they were dying to read this part thank god manvi is fine now but wonder what will happen when virat will get to know the truth and virat introducing manvi to his dadi seems like dadi is gonna play cupid for virman so pls cont soon and pls pm me
cutiepie2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wao yr what an awesome update...
us sid ki tou me😑
bechari mannu😭
But thank God that virat found her...
continue soon dear
amazing precap
thanxx 4 the pm
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome..~! fnally Maanvi's confusion has been cleared...Din like Maanvi being humiliated...But Virat supported her...by not asking her questions..hope she says what she has gone through as she being with him was part of the plan from the past...But Interesting precap..~! Continue soon..~!
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi ayesha , how r u?
loved u r wonderful update!
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter_23 
  Manvi finally zipped her bag..Virat enterd in her room.."Ready?" Manvi in action "Manvi Chaudhary Always ready on time..virat raised his eyebrow nd taunt lifting her bag "han pata hai..." Manvi angrily made face.. Virat turned to leave.. Manvi asked again.."where are we going virat? Virat unturned "Hrishikesh!" Manvi shocked nd gt frozed for a moment..a sudden type of chill ran across to her body..she correct hr duppatta nd followed virat when he called hr name..She was looking super gorgeous in hr red back less salwar suit... On the way manvi asked "Virat hum ja kahan rahe hein? Jahan tak mujhe pata hai tumhara koi shoot ya appointment nahi hai wahan to phir.. Virat was whisteling while driving so he didnt reply.Manvi frustrated now "Hellow... . m talking to u virat! Virat replied smilingly. "Tumhein wahan jane mein koi problem hai?" She didnt wanted to show her awkwardness she simply shudderd "No,Not at all.Mujhe kya...problem hogi" Virat again started whisteling wdout noticing her changed behaviour. Atlast their car entered in the big gates of 'Vadhera palace' Manvi understood reading it..virat has brought her, his home.So many questions attacked on her little mind.."Why virat brought her his home?Why he didnt tell any thing abt his family ever? Manvi :"Virat tum mujhe apne ghar laye ho?" Virat: "kiun mein tumhein apne ghar nahi laa skta?" Ek larka ek larki ko apne ghar tabhi lata hai jab uski life mein uski ahmiat ho.. she thought" It pinned to her heart ..nd when hr started sewing waves of new dreams in her eyes just then hr thoughts bumped to hr feelings "Kash jo sab virat ko pata hai wo hi sach hota..or jo hua hai wo kbhi na hua hota..kash sid meri zindagi mein kabhi aya hi nahi hota..Mein is jhoot ka bojh kab tak bardasht karungi...Mein kiun nahi bata deti virat ko sab sach..kiun...? Islie ke mein use hurt nahi kar sakti ya phir islie ke mein iski aankhon mein apne lie nafrat nahi dekh sakti..han yeh sach hai mein tumhein khone se darne lagi hun.. Virat : "wake up Princess !"She shook hr head in hr own trance" Virat came out of the car nd signaled hr to come wd him.Manvi followed her to the way inside.As one of the servant saw him..He just ran to Vanshika's room where she was busy in tracing her beloved sons photo frame wd fingers..she kissed it when a voice opened hr eyes... "Kash tumhare ladley ko bhi tumhari itni yaad ati hoti to aaj tum usey dekhne ke lie taras nahi rahi hoti.." A tear slipped from her eye.Just then servant knocked the door nd wd permission came inside infirming them of arrival of his Virat baba. Vanshika was bot beleiving on his ears, "She ordered him to go tht she is coming.she kept the photoframe nd wiped the tear..She was about to ran to the entrance door where his father said "Aagae yaad tumhare ladley ko..ke burhe maa baap abhi zinda hein.mein to us se bohat naaraz hun..keh dena us se nahi milunga mein us se." Vanshika smiled nd said going " 5minute baad aap bhi neeche honge.kaise rahenge usey dekhe baghair.." He became overwhelmed "han baap jo hun..utha le wo bhi faayda.." Saying this he also followed hr wife. Here dadi was greeting her grandson who was already in the hall way.She again kissed virat's forehead nd gave him blessings.Manvi was watching all this from lil bit far. Dadi:"yeh kon hai puttar?" Manci moved further nd took dadi's Ashirvaad. Virat confused:"Yeh..woh..yeh..mein..wo..ermm.yeh.. Manvi thought about her thoughts "Does he realy brought me for...?" Where virat 00continued "han wo...yeh..amm .ye..meri..i mean..yeh ..woh..yeh ..aap..yeh wo.." Manvi eyes opened wide listening his description about her..She looked at him confused.. Luckily just then Vanshika came from behined "Mera beta.."she hugged him nd places further kisses on his face."His father also came smoking his sigaar. Virat "Maa i missed u alot.." Vanshika: "I missed u too beta kaise ho tum..kitna kamzor hogaya hai mera bacha" Rajat: "Yeh bhi pooch lo apne bete se ke 3saal 8mahine 12din 11ghante 14 ninutes or 24 second mein yaad aagae isey tumhari?ya is dafa bhi kisi kaam se aaya hai hrishikesh." Virat was already aware of his dad's nature..moved forward his dad to hug him bt he didnt meet..embarrased virat thn took his aashirvaad that only made him simply nodded nd then he moved back to his room. It hurts all the family members standing there..Manvi undrstood the situation nd moved to vanshika to change the situation.she greet her "Namaste aunty.." Vanshika gv hr blessings.. Virat yeh... tumhari dost hai.. Virat nodded in yes nd thn marched to his room wdout looking at others. Manvi told them that she is his Personal asistant..Vanshika took her to guest room near virat's room to take some rest as she gt tired of travel. Virat splashed water on his face..Time changes years passed bt his dad is always on the same place..he reminded all the memories of his childhood as he looked at the frames hanging on the wall. Vanshika entered hr room just thn rajat asked "Puchha nahin yeh kya tohfa laya hai tumhara ladla..?" Vanshika: "uski PA hai..bohat pyaari bachi hai..aap bhi na..aap jante hein ke wo aapki karwi baaton ki waje se hi itna itna arsa (period) ghar nahi aata.Apko pta hai ke ab sirf virat hi to humare ghar ka akhri chiraagh hai.." Rajat : "afsos ke usey yeh ehsas nahi hai..." Vanshika sniffed on dissapointment. After dinner seprately in their rooms..Manvi came out of the room as her bubbly nature didnt allowed her to resist in rokm nd ofcourse the scene hv happend in the evening caused growling in her stomach.. Virat was tracing his old album ..smiling looking at the picture just thn his room's door knocked,He opened the door thinking its dadi but its his princess. Virat: "oh manvi tum aao,andar aao.." Manvi:"So yaad aagaya ke tum mujhe apne sath laye ho ya meine yaad dila dia..."She raised hr eyebrows.. Virat: "Nahi aisi baat nahi hai i thought u must be sleeping.." Manvi while walking inside.."U knw jo kuch bhi hua uske barey mein tumse baat kie baghair mujhe neend nahi aayegi.." Virat sat on the bed..."kya baat krna chahti ho..tease krna chahti ho?" Manvi:"No virat..why i would tease u..ya bt i knw tht ur such a fool person..thts y i cm to explain u..virat things r not we think they are...! ..they r very changed from inside.. I'm so happy for u..That u have a dad like him..Virat passed a sarcastic smile..yes virat its true..he cares for u..u meant alot in his life..He use to count even a seconds in ur absence..he realy loves u" Virat was in deep thoughts..bt before he could say anything dadi entered inside.. Dadi got amazed looking in his roo...Manvi also felt lil bit awkward..virat looked at manvi to say something bt gt confusd looked at her expressions..he followed her eyes nd found dadi standing there..He got up dadi aap...! Dadi came inside nd pulled his ear.."Sharam nahi aati itni raat ko bhi bechari bachi ko aaram nhi krne de raha or kaam ke lie bula rakha hai..tere kaam hi khtam nhi honde... Virat embarrased "Dadi kaan to chhoro.." He freed nd got angry watching manvi giggled..virat gave her killing look..nd she instantly cleared "No dadi wo actually...Kaam ho gaya.."virat shocked listening her lie..bt this time he didnt feel anger bt unknowingly smiled watching her beautiful smile.. Manvi continued "Mein thaki nahi hun..bilkul theek hun..thanx" Dadi:"Acha to phir aa idhar..menu v neend nhi aa rhi..She held hr hand nd made her sit on bed..she herself sat nd started to show her virat's childhood album.. Virat was standing there confused when both ladies ruled on his room.. Virat:"Dadi...?" Dadi:"Kya dadi..? tujhe bhi to neend nahi aa rhi..tabhi kaam yaad aagaya tujh raat ko.. ja bahar ja ke tehal (walk) le thora..she turned to manvi 'mein b bohat bore ho rhi hun..." Virat knew the kichdi tht paining his dadis stomach from the evening..thts why he was waiting for her already..he knrw tht she would must come..either mine or manvi's room..He knew tht she is fishy about manvi..Nd when she found her in my room already... it added more fuel to the fire.He knew that she wants to talk wd manvi separately..abt what? We all knows very well.. (more than virat) Dont know why..but he also wanted to gave them time together may be he wanted to know his family opinion about her.So he didnt argue nd left the room quietly.. Dadi show her pictures...nd she was enjoying alot..she was watching pictures bt dadi was watching her.. In one picture Rajat was having a son jn lap nd other standing other side.. She asked "Yeh kon hai dadi..!" Dadi told hr tht he is virat in lap.. Manvi curious "Sorry to ask..bt uncle agar us se itna pyar krte hein to itna dry kiun behave krte hein..?" Dadi sniffed nd showed her another pic,may be 6years ago..yeh virat ka bara bhai viren hai.Rajat or viren dono hi us se bohat pyaar krte the usey laad mein bohat bigaar dia..rajat jb bhi virat ko dant ta viren hmesha usey support krta..viren ne rajat ka politics mein sath dia or virat kp uska sapna pura krne dia wo actor ban gaya...lekin..viren ke jaane ke baad rajat chahta hai ke virat uski umeedain puri kare.." Manvi:"jaane ke baad?" Dadi:"viren ek car accident mein hum sb ko chor kar chala gaya." Manvi felt sorry ..Dadi continued..4saal pehle..virat ko baad mein pata chala ke politics mein hi kisi ne dushmani mein ye accident kia..vo viren ki maut ka responsible is profession ko samajhta hai to kaise rajat ki jaga sambhale..bas isilie dono ki nahi banti.." Manvi:"I'm so sorry.." Dadi:"Nahin beta koi baat nahin..pata nahi kab in dono ke dil milenge..dono hi ek dusre ki waje se dukhi rehte hein par kehte nahin..kon samjhaye inhen ke yeh dono hi ek dusre ko kitna chahte hein..." Manvi lost in her deep thoughts..The person who entertain million of people who knows how much hurt he is..The face is heartbeat of million peoples..who can even hv an idea tht how much pain is in his heart.Manvi felt realy hurt from inside whn she came to knw about sorrows behind his superstar life..May be felt bad because she cant see him hurt..She cant bare pain in his eyes...she thought something for a moment nd looked at dadi "Agar aap mera sath dein to aisa ho sakta hai ke ye phir se mil jayen. . . Or sab shikwe dur hojayen.." Dadi amazed"wo kaise?" She whispered something nd thn dadi agreed..they shook hand,nd manvi determined for new mission... Virat entered after an hour in the room..Dadi nd manvi was still planning something.. Dadi stood up for leaving the room.Acha bachon mein sone ja rahi hun..manvi tum bhi aaram karlo..varna yeh phir tumhein koi kaam btadega.. Manvi smiled "G dadi.." Dadi left..nd manvi was also leaving the room..he noticed tht she had something in her hand that she was hiding from him.Virat saw an album opened on the bed nd understood.. nd stopped manvi.. Virat:"yeh rumhare hath mein kya hai? Manvi:"Kuch nahi.?" He held hr hand..nd forcefully when he grab it,it was nothing else but his dress less picture of his childhood..Manvi grab it again..nd ran laughing.."Zara socho to sahi..agar mein tumhari ye pic newspaper mein de dun to..?" Virat scared "No manvi yeh mujhe wapis karo.." Manvi:"So done..mujhe tumhe black mail kne ka way mil gaya...ab tum jab bhi muhe pareshan karoge ya ziada kaam bataoge to mein yeh media ko de dungi..even tumhare co-star ko dikhaungi..specialy us maya ko.." Virat:"stop kidding manvi.."Virat ran behind her..she giggled nd ran ..He tried to catch her bt sge again escape..their loud cheers echoed the entire house..Virat's parents also listen to them nd got amazed..its about years after someone laighed in the house like this..vanshika turned ofc the lamp smilingly thinking tht may be some type of happuness is about to come in their lives..she was happy tht his son has overcome of the pain of his brother.That night she sleep in relaxment.Manvi climed up his bed wd slippers.. Virat angrily "Neeche utro u bandaria..." " Manvi controlling her laugh pakar ke dikhao..!" he tried to catch her..she fell on the bed nd he also on the top of her..stopping her..Looking at eachother they bith burst into laugh...Virat also shook his head on their childhood behaviour..soon when they got tire laughing..they realized the closeness between them..their lips were inch aparted..virat lost in her beautiful eyes..she tried to move from the place but he didnt move his strong hand..not giving hr way...she froze thinking his intentions..
 Precap;
So friends? Rajat smiled nd shook hand wd manvi. Hey frnz..let me clear u this family drama is not for many updates i'll finish it in nxt update bcoz there is so many secrets have to reveal...πŸ˜‰