Fans messages/ Critics messages for NC

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys how r you. well this is for the magazine. 

Fans messages- Your messages for Hina Karan and whole team

Critics messages- Your messages for CVs about tracks and all

Put them here. plzz plzz put your messages by 17 june. 

Thank you.😃

Edited by Saraella - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much ,
all the best for all the team members

thank u  cv to give us  the nice shows of YRKKH
its awesome family shows , i dont known hindi , but u r creavity is so awesome to understandable it easy, thanks to give the nice actor of hina and karan
plzzz cv give some naksh scene , we want naksh shows , we want naksh related track how little naksh growing in tat track we want it. in tat u show some naksh smal and cute fight between them , we wat more aksara naitik lovely conversation and romance scene,and their surprise gifts and games we expect this thing in naksh coming anniversary plzzz give color full naksh aniversery,

MSG to NAKSH
NAKSH u  both r rocks the YRKKH , u r both expressions r awesome Fab...no words...
HINA KAHAN i like u r emotional cry very much its so super it makes us to cry it lovely exprssion u have and u r smile is amazing one
KARAN MEHERA i like u r smile man its so handsome and cute , specialy u r in angry time u r expression is so decent way live u r expression , you play with duggu scenc is awsome simply u rocks , u have a rocking smile man

u both r rocking u r exprsion love u so much 
Edited by kumarandils - 11 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Msg for cvs-plz plz plz introduce some track where we can have all naksh n naksh n make akshara's character somewhat stronger so dat she can stand for naitik n duggu whenever needed...n plz show naksh romance...
Msg for naksh-love u n ur chemistry...

All d best for ur magazine...
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
msg for CVS
CVs it  is a show of a couple please understant this.we really want to see NAKSH living in a separate house...if u really bother abt ur fan than please please show us..u guys have not shown NAKSH honeymoon and are not showing NAKSH vacation...WHY?...WHENEVER U SHOW NAKSH ROMANCE..TRPS ALWAYS INCREASE.U have spoiled naitik b'day and akarara b'day with such a stupid tracks.please please bother about ur fans.naksh romance will complete anniversary on 13 july.and u guys havnt shown new romance..WHY?

MSG 4 hina and karan..
Hina u are queen of my heart.gorgeous beauty.love u like any thing.u are the best.ur acting is superb.we want u to wear those sarees which you wore in real life.. and please grow ur hair ..we really miss ur long hair  ...luv u to the core of my heart.u r  my pari.hina di u r the best.
karan u r the best.u and hina just rock as naitik and akshara..u r very good actor..u have got killer smile..u and hina are compatible to each other...luv u both HIRAN rockss...
Edited by sadia_naksh - 11 years ago
we need naksh completely in tracks and full of cute and romantic scenes, we don't ask cvs any volgur scenes some different romantic scenes with pure decency please avoid common routine hugs and cheek kisses. even in family show we can apply some creativity with those scenes.
such as tieing blouse of akshi by naitik, and some bathroom scenes and beautiful date with akshi alone not with family, and ONE MORE THING WE WANT TO SEE  AKSHI AS MAA NOT AS BAHU, PLEASE THIS IS HIGH TIME TO OPEN HER MOUTH INFRONT OF GAYATRI FOR THE SAKE OF HIS SON.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sadia_naksh

msg for CVS

CVs it  is a show of a couple please understant this.we really want to see NAKSH living in a separate house...if u really bother abt ur fan than please please show us..u guys have not shown NAKSH honeymoon and are not showing NAKSH vacation...WHY?...WHENEVER U SHOW NAKSH ROMANCE..TRPS ALWAYS INCREASE.U have spoiled naitik b'day and akarara b'day with such a stupid tracks.please please bother about ur fans.naksh romance will complete anniversary on 13 july.and u guys havnt shown new romance..WHY?

MSG 4 hina..
Hina u are queen of my heart.gorgeous beauty.love u like any thing.u are the best.ur acting is superb.we want u to wear those sarees which you wore in real life.. and please grow ur hair ..we really miss ur long hair  ...luv u to the core of my heart.u r  my pari.hina di u r the best.

I am sorry but only message for hina karan both will be publish not just for one. so if you want to see your message there then it should be for both not just one.

thank you

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Saraella

I am sorry but only message for hina karan both will be publish not just for one. so if you want to see your message there then it should be for both not just one.

thank you

sorry sara..maine jaldi main karanka name nahi prha...bt now i hav edited...HIRAN rockss😃
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cvs plzz show us more naksh scenes plzz, we want romance and no fights, want them doing things as family want a really romantic annivesary. plzzz send them somewhere and want them to live seperately plzzz even for a short time plzzz, and for naksh your chemistry is rocking, love you both you doing a fabulous job as naksh     
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
message for naksh:
oh god where to start! i love each and every bit of you both, both of your smiles, acting..i dont have words to describe it actually. naksh have changed my life! i love them to death and their little bundle of happiness duggu too :) hina and karan are amazing actors and you guys have done an amazing job with yrkkh! best of luck for the future. hope yrkkh never ends :) and you guys keep rocking and take care. lots of love, mayo!
yrkkhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FAN MSG: Karan and Hinal U both rocks..and continue to entertain us...We love You.
CVs MSG:  You are doing good and keep it up...