Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 13th June Sati meets Parvati

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Mena & Himavan stops Paravti, Mena throws Trishul & Damaru from her hand. She scolds her for going & dancing among Aghories. Himavan stops her,  tells Parvati he will explain to her mother. Himavan asks Mena why is she worried, she has given good sanakars  to her. Mena says she has been tolerating all these since last 10 years, now it's time I should tell you all that. Parvati has been collecting things connected to Shivji, she even spoke about marrying him. Himavan says may be we are not able to understand Parvati's connection with Shivji. Mena says Parvati & Shivji  can not have any connection. Rishi Dahichi & rishi Markandeya  are responsible for her condition, who has taught he about Shivatva. Parvati meeting any Vairagi is possible only after my death. Himavan trys to explains her how can she talk about her death, if Parvati comes to know about this how will she feel?

Parvati goes near a Shivling holding his Damaru in her hand , says will my mother die? How can that happen ?  You have saved her life, have protected me from Asuras. But I don't want to be the reason of my mother's pain, can't keep this Damaru with me.

At Vaikunth  Lakshmiji is worried about Parvati. Vishnuji  tells her Shivji & Parvati are Akaakar-one, they can never be separated.  Naradji says being one & remaining one in reality looks difficult. All those events  which happened with Sati are happening with Parvati now. Vishnuji  says Parvati is Aadi Shakti born as a human, she will have to face all the limitations of a human body. But what is going to happen now has never happened before. Audience at Vaikunth is eagerly awaiting the unusual event happening on Earth.

Parvati is walking with Damaru in her hand, reaches at a cliff, asks shivji to forgive her. Shivji is shown in Meditation.  Brhmaji & Vishnuji are watching. Parvati is about to throw the Damaru but is stopped by Sati. Sati walks towards Parvati, smiles at her. Parvati asks her who she is? Sati says I am you & you are me, Parvati. Parvati doesn't understands anything. Sati says even my father was against me like your mother is with you. Parvati says I know even you liked Shivji same as me. My mother is very angry with me, now you keep this Damaru, as my Dharohar, you will feel peaceful. Sati takes the Damaru in her hand, remembers the Drama scene at Kailash, with tears in her eyes. Parvati says I'll take it back when mother respects this Damaru. Sati asks he what if she doesn't agree? Parvati says she will convince her mother. Parvati asks her will she take care of my dharohar. Sati tells her to take care of it till it reaches it's rightful place. Same thing had happened with me. A similar thing had reached me on it's own, but I didn't understand it's value, one by one I gave up all those things, remembers FB of her trying to burn the Tripund Mark. Parvati asks her why did she do that? Sati tells her, You & me are same. Never do what I had done. Sati was an uncontrollable Parvati & Parvati is a controlled Sati. She is crying now. Parvati wipes her tears says I'll keep this damaru with her only.

Precap: Parvati is running behind a Butterfly, reachs near a cave, touches the Ice wall, sees Shivji in Meditation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Dis episode is not making any sense.how can sati's aatma come bak after she is born as parvati? 😲it would hv made sense if instead of sati,adishakti would hv appeared and talked 2 her abt da mistakes she made as sati.den it would hv been better.
Quite a nonsensical saas bahu type episode.

Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
coolfizzy thumbnail
I ws crying throughout the epi...
totally sick of Mainavati...
I ws crying n crying n crying crying n crying n crying...
Poor Sati...
o no...
again started crying! 
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A emotional epi ...really delighted to watch Mouni😍 ,though it is utter Blooper ...😆 i Hope our hema di will reserve it for her MNL...
WE cant call sati as just atma she is divine before and after her Immolation. Since it is possible for Lord Vishnu to meet his another Avator ,Why not adi sakthi, Not only sati ,Every other roop of AdiSakthi is independent . I think in most of the temples in India are based are Sati (Sakthi peethas),Where she has taken many local forms (Instant human forms )to help her devotees ,Then why not Parvati ,? Can we say ,During Krishna's avator all the Ram temples are Power less ,NO LIke that sati has her unique power .

Don throw ,rotten tomatoes to me ,guys, iam just saying the logic ,Sati is divine and Omnipresent after her Immolation , She cant be related to our normal humans who never regains any thing from past ,when alloted to  next birth .

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply...I liked the wise Himvan..Mena shouldnt turn into the female version of Daksha!

Liked the concept how Sati advices her extension😛 Parvathi.

thanks for the WU...For the record I like the DKDM animated Text in ua siggy box.

Regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 11 years ago
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aadi Shakti can take ennumerous  roop. Just like Kaali, Durga. She can take forms from various aspects. She is prakrti, Shakti and more and more. From where she comes and where she goes that doesn't known by anybody.  
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 thanku minu, I am yet to watch the epi. Looks like the makers lifted this up from Avatar the last airbender cartoon series. Its similar to Aang meeting his past incarnations from within himself. BUt this one was without meditating  it seems. So the makers plan to use the mouni factor as long as possible?😆

Someone posted in some thread, cvs have changed, it reflects in the quality of the show. Everything lifted from everywhere else except for the original stories we know as they are.

edited after watching epi:

It was really nice except fopr mena's screeching. I find it very believable that mena and himavan are unaware about who parvati is. Usually When God's come down to earth, as a part of their divine game  their parents remain ignorant of the truth once the child is born and their parental feelings overcome their devotion. And that is how it should be, else there would be no parenting. Would Yashoda and kanha have had so much beautiful leela if  she knew who he really was all the time? OR would Kaikeyi have sent rama to  banishment if she was completely aware all the time about who he really is? Even if they worship, get divine signs before the birth, once they are born, the divine children are after all their children.

I always wondered what happens when reincarnation meets it pasts life. Avatar : the last airbender played with it beautifully and i am glad Indian soaps are doing it too. Whether its authentic or not is another story, but even if it is copied, atleast it was copied well and in a good way. Much better than copiyng lord of the rings.
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU meenakshi...:)[email protected] the shakti peethas are parts of Sati as human form..:)wat I mean here is her soul is Aadi-shakti n She herself said dat she's gonna take birth in form of Parvati...hw can a soul of Adishakti be present at same time talking with each other Abt present n past births...????I feel it weird...sorry but it's jst my pov...:)
kkr531 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanadhi

A emotional epi ...really delighted to watch Mouni😍 ,though it is utter Blooper ...😆 i Hope our hema di will reserve it for her MNL...

WE cant call sati as just atma she is divine before and after her Immolation. Since it is possible for Lord Vishnu to meet his another Avator ,Why not adi sakthi, Not only sati ,Every other roop of AdiSakthi is independent . I think in most of the temples in India are based are Sati (Sakthi peethas),Where she has taken many local forms (Instant human forms )to help her devotees ,Then why not Parvati ,? Can we say ,During Krishna's avator all the Ram temples are Power less ,NO LIke that sati has her unique power .

Don throw ,rotten tomatoes to me ,guys, iam just saying the logic ,Sati is divine and Omnipresent after her Immolation , She cant be related to our normal humans who never regains any thing from past ,when alloted to  next birth .

Yes vanadhi you are right, Shri Ram met Parashu Ram in ramayan, but the point is they meet for some purpose, and there will always be a reason for such meeting.

Moreover all Avatars of Vishnu are not purnavatars, i read in bhagavatam i guess only Shri Krishna is the poornavatar of Vishnu.

where as Parvati is Aadishakti's purnavatar and she exists in that form till date, so the possibility of Parvati meeting Sati is almost impossible as Sati is Parvati and Parvati is Sati

Moreover Parvati is expected to be very divine and upright some thing similar to Shri Ram who never needed any kind push up or upadesh to him.

regards
krishna
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

Dis episode is not making any sense.how can sati's aatma come bak after she is born as parvati? 😲it would hv made sense if instead of sati,adishakti would hv appeared and talked 2 her abt da mistakes she made as sati.den it would hv been better.

Quite a nonsensical saas bahu type episode.

Hi,
This episode of sati meeting parvati meant that though they are 1 soul , sati coming & meeting parvati meant her inner Conscious(who is Adishakti, Sati) making her realize what mistake she had done in previous birth should not be repeated again , it's like inner gyan...But whatever when i saw my Mouni I was like screaming MOUNI...MOUNI has come i was v.happy to see her & was missing her & Mohit Onscreen Jodi more & was like ...can't express yaar...They have really made a spl. place in my heart...Bless them both for making the characters come alive & to tell you Since i love my Mahadev & Mata Rani(Adi Shakti). A spl. thanx for Mohit & Mouni for living up to our expectations & not spoiling the image of my Shiv- Shakti Unlike in other seriels where they show Mahadev All podgy & lost & Hats off to the Creative team to bring out the talents from these actors...