os titliyan(17/6 updated read at your own risk)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JciUcKeI69s&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JciUcKeI69s&feature=youtu.be Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail

Khushi: just roll on bed like always , end up bang with him like GH .
Arnav:"Khushi" he just hug her "Khushi i am going first to washroom , then you don't fight"
Khushi open her eyes  , she look around " why you want to go at night? open eyes & see it is still dark " she just kept her head back & close her eyes
Arnav: got shock "Khushi"
Khushi just open her eyes & look at him she move forward & to on the light  he stopped her
Arnav: you are right
Khushi: see i am always right she just clutch his shirt and slept back
Arnav was in shock, why she was not able to see ? 

the same day 

Arnav was in office when he received a call form home

Nani: chotey  come home

Arnav: what happen nani?

Nani: you just come home .

Arnav just thought of morning as she was not able to see , 

Khushi: Nani bola na Arnav ji se jaldi aai

Nani: chotey 

Arnav: felt his heart skip a beat"what happen to Khushi?" he had reached to car

Nani: " aap jaldi aai "

Arnav just drive as fast as he could to home. when he reached home  it was all dark and pin drop silence  as he enter

Khushi: we all want you have lunch with us so we called you 

Arnav: what the  he just grab her arm

Nani chotey

Arnav : you all agree too with her to make me fool .

Nani: i just asked you to come home , i didnot said anyone sick

Arnav :winked at nani " you come with me "

Khushi nani ,Mami , DI . jiji

Nani hide her smile and told Anjali to calm down ,he just pull her with him upstairs

Khushi leave my hand ,she was trying to free her arm,

Arnav just picked her up and walk to room , he made her stand and lock the door

Khushi it was not only my idea , they all agree to it

Arnav: composed him self to kept his face rigid , he turn" i very well know them, their brain does not work in such plans , i am dam sure it is your plan" he started walking towards her

Khushi walk back she was stuck between him & the cupboard ."dekha " she try to move he block her way

Arnav: Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ,what do you think of your self ? i will let you go like that "

Khushi Arnav  he sealed her lips with his without wasting time ,she look at him ,his eyes were closed as he was all lost ,he had pull her next to him ,just open her hair .run his fingers in her hairs , he just open his eyes as he touch a lump ,he left her lips ,she opened her eyes and look at him  in shock "Khushi "he just turn her around and look at her head 

Khushi: i dont have lies 

Arnav didnot reply as he saw a lump , he just hug her tight as he was scared because of the growth .

Khushi: what happened 

Arnav: nothing  he kissed her back .

the same evening he consulted a Dr and told about the morning incident .Dr ask him to bring her for ct scan .

Khushi was observing him closely he was were disturbed , he was just off and on staring at her ,"say what is bothering you so much " 

Arnav: Khushi get ready we have to go to DR

Khushi DR 

Arnav: no question please , he just beg her 

Khushi aap thek ha 

Arnav nodded his head in yes ," you just come with me "

at hospital she came to know that it was she who was sick 

DR: did you got hurt on head recently ?

Arnav look at her , he recollected her hit her on  her head "yes "

DR: how ?

Arnav told the dr

DR: that was the reason of this clotting in her brain 

Khushi: no no dr he hit me not that hard , the kidnapper hit on that place more hard 

DR: you got band on the same place twice 

Khushi nodded her head in yes 

Arnav " i was the reason of her sickness "

DR: we have to operated it 

Arnav operation 

DR: yes 

Khushi: Arnav ji kuch nahi hoga , i will be fine , as she was looking at him he was sweating like anything , his face was more pale than her .

DR: see Arnav how brave she is ?

Arnav: hmmm

DR: we will have her few more tests 

Arnav Dr she will be fine ?

DR: i will not give you any fake hopes , see it is at two places . at her right side,  and in her middle of head ,we have to remove both .

Arnav: just look at her who was smiling talking to the nurse .

Khushi: Arnav ji kuch nahi hoga .

Arnav:just nodded his head in yes .

Khushi : when you are with me , no one can harm me . she hold his hand .

day before operation day  

Khushi Arnav ji why you are so scared ?

Arnav: just didnnot  reply he hold her more tight in his arms . he didnot not slept the whole night

before going to hospital

Khushi "why you all are so worried ? i will be fine , see he can never throw me out of RM"

she was trying to be funny but no one smiled , as everyone knows the operation was very risky .

operation was not successful as she went in to coma struggling for life .Arnav was just with her all the time ,he just didnot left her for a second.

buaji " beta this is for you"

Arnav look at an envelope ,he just tore it  

Arnav 

i know i will not be fine , i know ,i have heard your and Dr talk the first day , even if i survive i may not be able to see or hear you , what will be the use of such life? tomorrow our 6 month contract marriage will end , please let me die as your wife , as per our deal the marriage will end ,then you dont have any right on me , i want you should use the right , the last ritual should be done by you , as my first and last wish , Khushi does not see any dreams "

Arnav look at her she was in between ventilators struggling for life ,  look at the letter

"when you where kidnapped , i got how important are you for me , and i cannot live with out  you  , every time i use to get scared ,what will happen of me after the six months marriage will end ? i just always want my name with yours ,not because i want your money , because i love you "

Arnav look at the time it was 23: 45 ,he look at the letter

"please let me die as your wife please "

Arnav: just look at her she was breathing heavily ,he just removed her mask kissed her till her last breath 

Arnav look at the papers  in his hand and then the manglusatar , he had flash back how he had tied around her neck , "she cannot leave me like this "he just collapse on his knees her read loud "Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada death certificate  , wife of  Arnav Singh Raizada"

he look up at the sky " you promise you will come back to me now come back " he was staring at a twinkling star. 

he read the reaming letter" i will be in your heart , i will never leave you , you just have to close your eyes and i will be around you" he closed  his eyes 

Khushi whisper in his ears "Arnav " he open his eye look at her she was placing her head on his heart "see i am with you,i love you  "

Arnav " i love you more dammit i killed you with my own hands ,just to fulfill your wish 

Khushi kissed away his tears " you ease my pain "

Arnav: "what  about my pain ? how i will live without you ?"

Khushi has no answer for it 

Arnav:"Arnav Singh Raizada was alone he will be , and this is his punishment why you came in my life ? why you made my world beautiful ?give me answer dammit , like your name you colored my dull life and now you left me in dark" he just cried 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful vm
is there going to be an os😳
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful VM ...

What I love most is our hottie's walking style.  Muah Barun.  Missing you like crazy.
Jaldi vapas laut aa meri jaan.
Edited by roldc - 11 years ago
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful vm naddiya.. :)) loved it<33
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: velangini

beautiful vm

is there going to be an os😳

you are getting very genius dear ðŸ˜‰
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So sad feel like ðŸ˜­ Beautiful one seems like Arnav's regret for leaving her
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful vm...
loved it
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This was such an intense VM. The scene selection was so perfect to convey the meaning you intended. Excellent work, Naddiya.
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

you are getting very genius dear ðŸ˜‰

haha
actually i am getting greedy for your writings