Chahat Khanna won't quit 'BALH'? - Article

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chahat Khanna won't quit 'Bade Acche Lagte Hain'?

If the buzz is true, then you'll get to see more of your fave character Ayesha

Reports of Chahat Khanna quitting Bade Acche Lagte Hain had shocked many of us. While we understood her reasoning – that she didn't want to play a character with grey shades – we couldn't help but wish that she hadn't taken this decision. If the latest buzz doing the rounds is to be believed, our wishes have come true. Chahat, we hear, has decided not to quit BALH.

Insiders claim that Chahat never had any plans to leave the show. She deliberately let it leak that she was quitting so that the producers and channel guys offer her a better financial deal. Then there is the other version: Ekta Kapoor wanted the show to take a leap to increase ratings but that won't happen if its primary cast members walk out. Eva Grover has made it clear that she will no longer be a part of the show. That's why Ekta brought Chahat back. Her character Ayesha has a vital role in the post leap storyline and getting audiences to identify with another actor in that role will be a difficult task. Hmmm… we wonder what the truth is. Which version do you believe?

kaviya10 thumbnail
Golmaal Golmaal...sab Golmaal hai EKTA ki world me...😕

anyways lets wait & see what happens...Thanks for the news...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why cant it be posted in the either who is in who is out of blah leap ior in the leap thread??
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leo4ever

why cant it be posted in the either who is in who is out of blah leap ior in the leap thread??

Arre its a different article thats why new thread
leo4ever thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3028941 

yes it is a diff article , i agree but it is still talking about in essence the same, it goes with this topic, who is in who is out . but now that  it is a sep thread then pls make it more active, repsond to all comments atleast that way maybe we will get more comments.

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆

Did they say 'favourite character Ayesha'???
LOL! ðŸ¤£

I don't know what credibility this article has but it seems really illogical.

Anyway, it seems Chaahat is in a situation which Shakespear described as, "To be or not to be, that is the question."

hahaha..
leo4ever thumbnail
taking the dicsuuion fwd, i will juist say that while we cry and say no marketing marketing , the marketing is being done at a very subtle elve and very smartly
  1. sep leak long time - media hype then died down
  2. suddenly when ekta in holidays news came again- tabloids had the time of life- every day new story( ideal time ofr vacations i thnik not)
  3. twitter capmaign hate mails fb campaings every one talkng abt balh and raya( how is that not promotion)
  4. everyday we get a new articel for the cast change story, every one givng their two pence - mu, ram kicks her out, ram dsnt beleive her, priya accdent, ram accifdnet, eva accident, chahat leaving, ayesha ram shadi etc u name it we had it

i feel this is all part of a marketing stratevy, leaking out fillers specualtins to make it more hype, jitni ekta shrewd hai she will never never share her twist with anyone warna surprise kia rehe ga!! so now also this article is just like licking wounds of those who said confrmed chaht leaving , now she is here in track ( phele nazar nhnari thi tou sab said see she laready left) now amidst rumors she may be gng to dubai this is a way of saving face by tabloids!!

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how funny is this... thats y i dnt believe in articles...

btw thanks for sharing...  !!
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PunyaS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330066">😆
</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330066">
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330066">Did they say 'favourite character Ayesha'???</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330066">LOL!🤣</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330066">I don't know what credibility this article has but it seems really illogical.</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330066">Anyway, it seems Chaahat is in a situation which Shakespear described as, "To be or not to be, that is the question."</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#330066">hahaha..</font>

that was exactlyy reaction when i heard the fav character line...ROFL

Btw, dont want her back at the cost of RaYa!!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
thnx fr sharing

ok so she is brought back coz she has important role post leap...nolw thats scary and creepy :X