12th June:Episode Discussions-All discussions here

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Chhal Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Discussions for the Episode # 63
Date - 12th June, 2012

So will Aditi follow Kabir?

What's the suspense behind Kabir's visiting into the Jungle?

Do we get the answer today?

Please share ur views. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It will be funny if he went to meet some other girl with a gun.  Aditi goes ballistic and Kabir asks why Neha is so jealous?🀣🀣  But, I don't think that will happen...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
hahahh imagine the situation K with a girl and A spying and is jealous 🀣
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

It will be funny if he went to meet some other girl with a gun.  Aditi goes ballistic and Kabir asks why Neha is so jealous?🀣🀣 But, I don't think that will happen...

lmaooo, other gal😲

adi_gupta thumbnail
i think kabir is finding the person who try to kill aditi so he is searching this so he went to jungle
i mean when arya said that aditi was murdered kabir was also listening this then may be he also searching the person
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm Jungle main Mangal πŸ˜†
I think Kabir is carrying the gun because he realized someone is playing a game with him. He is probably thinking (like all of us) that Neha is too innocent (dumb) to fool him but sure he knows dal mein kuch chhal hain...

As usual darling IJA wanted Aditi to rest... so she could not follow Kabir.☺️

Aditi went on and on and on about how she loved Kabir and how Kabir betrayed her.. 😭
Then she was determined to teach a lesson to Kabir..."A new chapter in the Revenge Book".
I felt Kabir should have shot her instead of the Sarkar.😑

Kabir could not stop this Aditi/Neha to stop scaring him about a ghost, so he did the next best thing... broke the painting and threw it into the fire... A sensible thing he did in this week...πŸ‘
Wish he broke Aditi's spine like that to make her understand...πŸ˜†

About the lost/misplaced/deliberately placed earring, I don't have a clue about it... Only tomorrow will we get to know whether Aditi misplaced it or what...πŸ€”

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
😑😑😑 come on CV's don't drag this MU's even more; the string has already lost its elasticity and if u don't stop it and it loses it's charm too.

come straight to the matter and the track.

Looks like she deliberately place the ring she very well know Kabir might see the ring and she did the trick she need to.

not any more please atleast we will find some sensible episode 2moro πŸ˜•
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
True, infact they wasted a section of today's episode by making that Aditi rave and rant like a mad girl to herself... πŸ˜‘
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

True, infact they wasted a section of today's episode by making that Aditi rave and rant like a mad girl to herself... πŸ˜‘

That's progress... she is attempting to fire her meagre neurons and think🀣🀣  She is no longer sure Kabir is a badass.  Bechara Kabir... a psycho killer, criminal relatives, and a crazy wife who channels her own ghost!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Bechara Kabir... a psycho killer, criminal relatives, and a crazy wife who channels her own ghost!

True... Bechara Kabir indeeed😭

and a crazy wife who channels her own ghost! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago