Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Brief Update:

The rest of the Vaishnav family along with Surbhi and her hubby join the wedding celebrations...
Namita notices a change in Krish and assumes that he's missing Paulomi...but Krish is still in his smitten by Rajjo mode...

Paulomi's parents suprise her with the stuff they get for her wedding and promise to be civil with each other until Paulomi gets married...

The cinderalla dandiya begins and Krish looks the least interested, he requests Namita to be his partner but she ditches him and Rajjo is by default the partner πŸ˜†...She is reluctant to dance but Krish says he's talk tot he manager and it wud be ok...they dance for quite a bit, with a dreamy sequence where its just the two of them...Rajjo smiles and Krish thinks fo Paulomi's 'I love You'  while dancing...

Dance ends and Krish is shown sitting by himself and crying ...Namita comes and gives her something his cinderalla has sent...Krish wonders how Namita knows abt Rajjo but of course she means Paulomi...She hands him the gift and Krish finds a box with their picture and a remote control inside it...he calls up Paulomi ...she says the remote is the key to a surprise she has in store for him when he returns ...

Krish is very confused as to what is happenign to him and wonders why he can't see Paulomi when he shuts his eyes and why he sees someone whose name he doesnt know yet...ther's a whole lot of flashbacks and the epi ends with a teary confused Krish...

Precap: Krish writes a letter to Rajjo and asks her to meet him by the garden on the side of the mandap...he leaves the letter on the side table and Yasho comes in with her speech and mixes up the papers...

Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx Hinz Ben

M Yet To Watch The Epi
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Was very disappointed with today's episode...there was none of the magic I had expected and it was all so disjointed and confusing!  
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the brief update!!
hinz thumbnail

I'm still trying to see sense in it
disjointed to the max
the dance bit cud have been so much better...

yesterday Krish ignored followme's calls and today when he was dancing with Rajjo he thought of her?...

he owns confused.com ...someone help him before he gets dehydrated with all that crying ...

the ones I liked today were Chetan and his family and Namita and a bit of Baa as well...atleast they were true to their characters...

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina for update..

So Gaurav's girls doesn't give him their names easily:) I wonder how will he get it out this time..
hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbbccc

Thanks Hina for update..

So Gaurav's girls doesn't give him their names easily:) I wonder how will he get it out this time..

lol Veena(I hope I got the name rightπŸ˜•)

I didnt even think of the name guessing similarity, I'm just too disapponted to think of anything
guess its better not to hope much here with the way things are going...

hope they fix the issues and surprise us soon ...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the brief update Hina..

Krish writes a letter to Rajjo? What the ... Why?!πŸ˜•

What does he say in the letter?

He knows her name now? If he doesn't, it wasn't smart of him to leave the letter at some desk...

What is happening?!