Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

we have crossed 25 members markπŸ₯³

thanks to all of you
                          Thank You - flower dance                                   

trulynandini
tiny15
zanishk
demoncrazy d3
sinal-amulg
diyababu
pip23[quarky]
amazings
kath1
angelfreak96
natzz
snoshin
roja1305
storybooksgd
star1984
funlyfe
lemna-02
amanithami96
astoria
shahbs-26
oldveechafan
ak-13
janeniroopa
angt
astha
shyamukitty

This is for all of you'll

.love   

yippee, lets hope that our yukta family increases more and more

and our yukta is the best❀️

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
πŸ˜‰sorry guys because of 3g connection problem , i could not update on time.
but i will update 2 episodes today and a vm too.πŸ˜‰

yukta scenes -4 and 5 [ 9 and 10 may 2012]

Mukku enters the college canteen . bechari bookworm !πŸ˜• wahan par bhi study kar rahi hai.πŸ˜›

Aur humara brat, lecture bunk  kar ke cricket ki betting mein busy hai!

His frns  tell him not be so greedy , but he tells  them that he will play bet of 50,000 on sehwag ,  so he can  win 1 lac  and then   they can go to Bangkok !πŸ˜›

Aur brat ki bavishiyavani comes true, and sehwag completes his century wid six!😲

Brat apne dostonko ke saath aise shor machata hai , as if he has completed the century!

Usske bak-bak se kabse mukku was getting disturbed, she tells him not to disturb other people.

Par ulta chor  kotwal ko daatein!  He says , ''padhaku , if you already know that this is a canteen ! then y r u studying here?you  can go to ur house and study![ he has pointπŸ˜‰ ]

Brat ke jawaab ke aage mukku ki bolti band hojaati hai! Btw guys yeh brat apni honewaali wifey ko kitne naamose  pukaarta hai![ mukku-nukku, baby,padhuku etc etc]. yeh sab toh phir bhi ok hai, sometimes he even calls her behanji.

No wonder, isseliye cv's ne unka rishta pakka kar ne ke baawajude bhi  abhi tak forum pe discussuion  chal rahe hai ke yukta couple hai ya siblings.

Yuvi ka chamcha comes and tells him that principal is coming this way, par brat aise react karta hai ki principal nahi usska koi frn aaraha hai!πŸ˜›

He boasts that if he wants he can teach princy  the art of betting πŸ˜†. par when his chamcha  tells him that he is coming for an inspection, usske hosh udd jaatein hai!πŸ˜†

Lekin brat toh mentos khata hai!πŸ˜‰ Mukku ka bag dekhar use apne paise or mobile chupaane ka brilliant idea aata hai! Pehle toh mukku pe  koi doubt nahi karega aur usski talaashi bhi liye toh  unka naam nahi aayega! Kuch bhi kaho banda bada intelligent aur sharp hai! πŸ‘Yahi dimaag thoda studies mein lagaatein toh aaj tum topper hote yuvi!😑

Yeh Princy bhi smart hai ! he does not waste his time inquiring other peopleπŸ˜‰. Aate hi brat ko search karnelaga , par brat toh  rat ki tarah dar ki chupchap ek kone mein  chipraha hai!πŸ˜†

Naniji  your pet name chuha , aaj brat pe  fit lag raha hai!😲

And mukku rani is daydreaming that finally yuvi will be rusticated out of college ,πŸ˜† lekin yuvi princy ko ullu banana mein busy hai!πŸ˜‰ He is telling him that they were doing some project in canteen and since teacher did not reach lecture hall on time they thought lecture was off.

Princy shouts at him , and says that he knows very well  that he is doing  project of betting  par  brat toh  innocent hone ki acting karne lagta hai.πŸ˜‰ Yahi acting films mein karte toh filmfare pakka miljaata.πŸ˜†

Mukku starts going out of canteen, but while removing her bag all the money and mobiles from bag falls on the floor. Every1 is shocked😲.

Iss brat ko purse mein money bhi nahi rakhna aata hai!πŸ˜›

In princy's office, mukku is trying to prove that she is innocent and while she is busy telling her sad story to principal brat apne bracelet ke saath busy hai!😳 Aur mukku ki kahani sunkar aise hass raha jaise  koi normal insaan kisse boring saas-bahu serial ki bahu ko dekh kar  hassata hai!😲

Mukku says that either yuvi or his frns are real culprit and yuvi pretends to be shocked!😲

Mukku  continues her dukhbhari kahani and brat is busy giggling πŸ˜†.

Princy says that he knows that mukta is innocent but since mobile and money were fallen from her bag ,if police were present at that time  they would have caught mukta. And brat is happy to listen all this from princy's mouthπŸ˜›. Par sharp eyes of princy catch yuvi while giggling😊.

Brat tries to divert the attention by accusing mukku of the mischief which he has done, and he says that those money and mobile belongs to mukta.😲

Princy says that he knows to find the actual owner of all this things , but  since no1 is claiming that money it will go to charity now!πŸ‘ Yuvi is disappointed to see  his efforts to collect money for his Bangkok trip going into vainπŸ˜†. He says mukta is trying to take revenge and she should be punished.

Princy says that both will be punished!😲

He says that yuvi's punishment is that he should concentrate on study and pass and mukta is punished by giving the responsibility of teaching yuvi.πŸ˜‰

Yuvi is unhappy wid decision ,use dekh ka raise lagraha hai mano kissene use kadvi dava pilla di ho!πŸ˜†

Par hats off to this princy.πŸ‘  Kya punishment hai meri yukta ko kareeb lane ki!πŸ˜‰

Yeh kya cupids  ka bhi principal hai?πŸ˜‰

Mukku tries to convince the principal that she cannot do this difficult task of teaching yuvi , but when principal offers her that her fees will be given by college in return she quietly agrees .😊 she has to na other wise her pushkar uncle can stop her from going to college anytime   if he wants to save his money.😑 She leaves principal cabin wid heavy heart.

In the corridor of college yuvi spots mukta and he shouts at her for interfering in his life. mukta  replies by saying that he is the one who is creating problems in her life and she was never interested to teach him as she knows that he will never passπŸ˜›.

Yuvi asks her whether she has started to study astrology ! 😲[ kyun bhai betting mein help chahieye?πŸ˜‰]

He says that his father is so rich that even if does not complete his education, his life will be never affected.😲

Mukku says if he really has  problem wid her , then they can go to principal and discuss. But yuvi stops her and says that no1 should come to know that you are teaching me.πŸ˜‰

Mukta says that even she is not interested to link her name to badnaam guy like himπŸ˜†.[omg , shaadi ke baad kya yuvi apna naam change karlega!😲]

While their nok jhok was going on, principal comes to ask them their final descion.😊

Principal again reminds yuvi that if he continues his misbehave he can complaints to his father.πŸ˜›

Yukta behave very sweetly wid each other as principal was keeping an eye on them from far😳. And finally they fix the time of 2pm for their study date.πŸ˜‰

And they bid sayonara  to each other.πŸ˜›

ok frns, next scene caps iwill put up by friday. till then enjoy visiting at and continue to give your inputs.

love you all❀️

amazingS thumbnail
y  IF doesnt come out with nice interview of yuvi?
-Ashvi- thumbnail
add me..im also a fan of yukta..!!πŸ˜‰
oldveechafan thumbnail
so zanish ur also fan of asher i mean fawad.:P
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i like it very much yuktha scene...

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazingS

y  IF doesnt come out with nice interview of yuvi?

really, even me.πŸ˜• i want to know some personal details which he is comfortable to share wid his fans like his birth date, his fav colors, fav dish and something about his lucky wife [ eg whether love or arrange marriage]😳 
off course if he doesnot mind to share wid us πŸ˜ƒ

i know tc articles are not allowed here so i will paste only few important lines from saurabh's interview below in my words so the rules are not broken. 
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

What is Saurabh Raj Jain watching on televison?

Which daily soap do you watch?
Balika Vadhu.

Which channel do you watch frequently?
Discovery, Colors.

Which is your favourite reality show?
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs.

Which is your favourite TV channel?
NDTV Good Times.

Which comedy have you enjoyed the most on Indian television?
Comedy Circus.

Saurabh Raj Jain,  wants to play a lead character in tv show.

Are you guys ready to rejoice? Why? Well, saurabh raj jain is back on Colors. Fans wept in agony and despair when his character, Anand, died in Colors' parichay. But now he has donned a negative avatar, Yuvraj, in FilmFarm Productions' Uttaran.

"I don't know if it is a negative character but I know that Yuvraj is arrogant. He disrespects people because he is yet to learn what's right and what's wrong as he has never been taught these things by his grandmother (Gunwanti Singh Bundela played by Beena Banerjee) In fact, she has always pampered and spoilt him. So, Yuvraj is rich, arrogant, irresponsible, yet has a clean heart. I don't know if he can be called negative," .

Furthermore, Saurabh has not been the first choice to play Yuvraj. The production house earlier approached yasdeep to play the role of the rich, spoil brat. But he got dropped as he signed another show at the same time (Spellbound's Pyaar Ki Naukri), which is not allowed.

"It doesn't matter who plays the character as long as it is being enacted convincingly. I remember I had little difficulty to pronounce Hindi dialogues while playing Vishnu in Jai Shree Krishna. But I played it convincingly and it is my job as an actor to perform impressively."

But he says that he is happy to have bagged Uttaran but is still waiting for a show which he can call entirely his own. "I have played different characters in shows likeRemix, Jai Shree Krishna, Parichay and now Uttaran. But for once, I would want to play the lead and be a part of a show from start to the end."

Furthermore, he ends by stating, "Today (3 April 2012) was my first day on the set so I did not get time to gel with anybody. But I am looking forward to working with Pratima Kanan aka Nani. I think she is a brilliant actress and an amazing human being."

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvithy

add me..im also a fan of yukta..!!πŸ˜‰

welcome dearπŸ˜› πŸ€—, i m not south indian but i have made lots of frn in IF who are from south , most of them are from gulaal forumπŸ˜ƒ  
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roja1305

i like it very much yuktha scene...

and i  love only yukta scenes in uttaran😳