Frequent Posters

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sami44

cvs wont make mukta rathore meeting so easily
it will be maha episode!

may be we will get many yuvi v/s rathore scenes

and when he will fall in love wid mukta , bechara will curse his stars for fighting wid rathore.

mukku will forgive him when she loves him

Originally posted by: sami44

ya first of all aman is not so worth to fight wid your frn!

i mean he never loved her truly,
mukta inspite of being angry and in revenge mod was still possessive about her.
she is not in love wid yuvi, inspite of doing all this things to impress.

and this guy falls in love wid meethi aso soon after breakup.

first mukta's revenge track should end

righty said yaar... the guy didnt truly love her... every relationship requires some time together ... he didnt give that to her n was always roaming around here n there to help meeti... i m not saying meeti is at fault... but aman truly is at fault in this... n when mukku broke up with him he said mukku only cares about money... if it was so in d first place... she would have been a couple with yuvi long before itself... but she didnt na...she is still at the level of "new friend" with yuvi... n considering it he seems to be the only friend she has right now in her eyes... aman was so wrong for both the girls...

mukku never seems to have got any love from anyone all this years... n when some one seems to like her or love her she seems to think of the person as the only one person she has in the whole world... most of the forum members seems to think of her as a vamp... but in reality she is just a lil child who craves for love ... n when they go away 4, her like aman did ... she wants to take revenge from the person who snatched the love she got from them... it's realistic if we put ourselves in her shoes...more over nobody is telling her the truth...in her eyes her mother is good considering wat nani told her... she seems to think that her mother wasnt treated well n not loved like her... so she is taking revenge 4m the person who seems to have snatched her mother's love from her mother n who made her mother's life miserable... her character is fully justified yaar...n some ppl said if yuvi takes revenge on mukku for the slap it's justified... bcoz mukku is spoiling iccha n meeti's life... isnt it totally wrong...

yuvi is actually lusting after her ... n when he wants to take advantage of her it's justified... totally wrong guys... n if yuvi actually takes that step... then it's totally gonna push his mukku nukku away from him... he is going to miss out on his chance of true love...considering him as her friend... she actually called him n informed him about the party raid...n he could escape from there bfore itself... so if she actuaaly falls in love with him... yuvi then is gng to be the most luckiest person in d world...she would love him a lot... hope rathore actually sets mukku n yuvi straight... mukku if she knows the truth bout iccha then she is gng to b the most positive character in UT... bcoz in real she is very good actually...just short tempered...

i hope yuvi forgets about the revenge...n even if he plans to continue it... then hope he doesnt get a chance to take revenge on her n in the process falls irrevocably in love with his mukku nukku...

sorry guys this is actually my frustration on cvs for showcasing mukku like a vamp... n on ppl calling her vamp n all... i really like her a lot n love yuvi n mukku pairing... they set the screen on fire...
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U said it all what i have been saying this all this while:-)
how people can ignore mukta's pov just coz she is tap daughter.
She is not aware of truth and just following nani as she trust her the most.
Once that blindfold is removed we will see our real mukta.
Our sweet cute and sensible mukta.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
And yuvi himself not realising that his lust is turned into obession now and then it will be his passion and love.
Forget physical abuse,
even if he hurts her emotions he will repent it.
All this while he is spending his time wid mukta,
wen she will go away he will realise his mistake.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Really the chemistry of this couple makes me watci this otherwise boring show!
Right now this is thn only hot and cute couple,which i don't know why cvs want to make it negative.
And i was never impressed by aman,
i wish yuvi turns into better person fast,
coz mukta needs true love!
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks yaar... atleast some ppl are there like u who support mukta ... seems others n cvs have the mindset that only iccha n her kids deserve all the love in the world...n mukta doesnt bcoz she is taps daughter... how inhumane yaar......i m not saying they dont deserve it... ut mukku also deserves some love right...
Edited by NiVu-mjht1 - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiVu-mjht1

thanks yaar... atleast some ppl are there like u who support mukta ... seems others n cvs have the mindset that only iccha n her kids deserve all the love in the world...n mukta doesnt bcoz she is taps daughter... how inhumane yaar......i m not saying they dont deserve it... ut mukku also deserves some love right...

so true
mukta suffered enough since her childhood, she needs right guidance and love .which her father can give.coz rest people are not bothered about her.😕
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

yuvi convinces mukta to bunk college and to come to see movie.mukta comes there but she is not interested much specially after seeing the crowded counters.but yuvi assures her that today her all wishes will be fullfilled😳

mukku shocked to see royal treatment to yuvi, yuvi drags her inside the theater.
mukta surprised to see empty theater,yuvi says i have done this only for your happiness and comfort , mukta smiles.😳

mukta confused y yuvi is doing all this , yuvi can read her mind.
but mukta is not aware that all this is part of revenge by yuvi😕

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
ok i watched only rathore entry part on youtube, felt bad for him.
looking at his body language could make out , that he was like warrior who lost all the battles.  
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
and yuvi is looking more brat and handsome after cutting his hairs.

kab sudhereinga re tu?
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
what is shown in sneak peak video and actually episode is different, and different camera angles are used.