skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

😳

Shaan is a good singer and a good performer, but I have reservations on his judging qualities.  I think he needs more maturity and experience to become a responsible judge. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True!

I could not understand why he gave a 10 to Anwesha today
agentbinod thumbnail
Anweshaa deserved 10 so shan has given her 10, but Akansha does not deserve 9 but santonu moitra has given her 9, why? I don't know.

suresh555 thumbnail
Sorry, disagree, Anwesha deserved 9 IMO, infact if anyone deserved 10 it was Irfan and Aneek

I agree, Akansha should not have got 9 from Shaitanu Motra
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SHaan is biased judge and favors Anwesha...Anwesha was not good at all..She was the weakest on sunday IMHO..Deserved possible 8 not 9 or 10..

Irfan and Aneek were the best yesterday. Sreeram, Akansha, Sharib and than anwesha in that order..

Even Alka is biased and deaf at times...Not sure abt her judging yesterday sorry to say that..

2 lines Anwesha sang in bengali and she went ga ga over it..WHy ben???
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

SHaan is biased judge and favors Anwesha...Anwesha was not good at all..She was the weakest on sunday IMHO..Deserved possible 8 not 9 or 10..

Irfan and Aneek were the best yesterday. Sreeram, Akansha, Sharib and than anwesha in that order..

Even Alka is biased and deaf at times...Not sure abt her judging yesterday sorry to say that..

2 lines Anwesha sang in bengali and she went ga ga over it..WHy ben???

Shaan is best as a host and nothing more or less, i feel😊

Totally agree with  the coloured part.😡

She is a good singer, but shaan has gone overboard with Anwesha in both MKMM and here😆

10 yesterday was too much for a pathetic execution of a lovely song😳
Edited by musicmuse - 11 years ago
bellevue thumbnail
Agreed in the beginning of the show Anwesha was not at her best but as the time passed by she came out of what ever was troubling her. The song OO la la rendition was out of this world. I was thinking how she sounded like Shreya and when she sang yesterday I could see how she was involved in the song. At what part you guys think she was besura yesterday. I am really really proud of her for coming out of her nervousness and giving her best.
agentbinod thumbnail
Anweshaa sang verygood yesterday, Irfan too but  Aneek was not as good as Irfan & Anweshaa
kingofdevil1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anwesha is the best singer in the show, no matter who favors her or not. She has proved her worth from time to time. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anwesha is good but she was NOT the best yesterday and did not deserve the top score. Both Ifran and Aneek were better than her.

Shaan and Shaitanu were being partial to Anwesha and Akansha respectively and that was very obvious.

With audience votes inclusion along with judges next week, hopefully the deserving contestants will be scoring better.