-Ankita's Creation Gallery- Tamasha/Dilwale/PRDP/BM PG 92

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello there, for everybody who has been following my work, this is now my new shop, and I shall be posting all my work here. And I am hoping people will be here to comment and suggest good and bad to me, whoever wishes and wants to..

People normally mention their inspirations but I have so many whom I follow, use their stuff and I am in awe of their work, so I'll just give a bow to the entire Avatar and signature forum :P.

Moving on thanks to all those who have appreciated my work, and then used it, because its more than an appreciation when someone uses it, you know you were successful 😃..

I'd like to thank My Sister Titli (Almaas)  who has been there always and taught me so much, whether siggie/Avi making or just anything to do with me :) Thanks Titli.. you're the bestest sister ever, AND I know its all cheesy and stuff you don't like it but IDK what I'd do without you ILY 🤗 AND Thanks so much Rabu for being such an honest person, while guiding me with my work and helping so much.

My favorites are many, that if I sit to make a list it would never end, but my most favorite people on television areKaran Singh Grover, Jennifer Winget/Singh Grover 😉, Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani,Drashti Dhami, Rajeev Khandelwal,Sukirti Khandpal, recently started to be fond of all the four in the EHMMBH cast. Many more but these are my most favorite people.

I am a big bollywood fanatic, so I have a fondness for all kind of movies and do not particularly dislike anyone, but yes some favorites are more closer to my heart than others, like Shah Rukh Khan,All the Khans but SRK 😍 I don't think I can compare that with anyone.Kajol, Rani, Madhuri, Sonali Bhendre,Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Shahid, Ranbir Kapoor,Imran, Hritesh, Karishma and Kareena and the list in Bollywood just goes on 😆.

I make both animated and non animated stuff. Signatures and Avatars both, just recently started to learn animated signatures as well.

To have a look at all my previous work you can follow here I upload my stuff there 

http://ankita1.minus.com/

Apart from this shop I own a Tumblr Blog, I just recently opened and I am working on learning more about the kind of stuff posted there. But I have posted what I've tried and experimented so far, hoping people follow me there.

Edited by -Anku- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail

The most important post for me,the rules..

-You're free to use my work, but do not claim or credit as yours or crop/edit.

-My copyright is Ankita's Creations for signatures and Ankita for avis.

-You request only when my shop is open for request, otherwise I'll be glad to get suggestions, and work on them 😃 

-When I am open for requests, please link me to HQ videos and pictures to work on them

- I have no issues on making siggies or avis on anyone so feel free to ask for any Suggestions/Requests.

Edited by Ankita.M - 11 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail

Update Page 1

Page 11

Page 17

Page 23

Page 39

Page 44

Part 48

Page 53

PAGE 58

Page 62

Page 65

Page 78

Page 83

Page 86

Page 89

THOSE WHO WANT PMS PLEASE LIKE HERE <3 
Edited by -Anku- - 8 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Update

KSG/Jennifer

Arnav Khushi

Barun Sanaya

-Anku- thumbnail
Arnav Khushi Tumblr Blog

Icons and siggies

EHMMBH

Bollywood

.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🥺 Our baby is no more 🤣 I love you <3
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🥳🥳YAYYY!!!! Finally!!! My Sunshine's Dukaan is OPEN!!! That calls for a lil danshing..  Sallu ISHTYLE! *Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika hey! he! hey! hey!*  And that too our KKGSR dancing in Sallu style 😆 😆 And what was the first thing I did after your dukaan opened Reserved and RAN TO CHANGE MY DABBA 😃 😃 

And you made me all senti in your intro! 😭 I loveee you sunshine 🤗 And I am in complete awe of your creations my dear! I know I've said this to you a billion times and so here goes billion + 1 😆 You are the fastest learner I've ever come across! I mean itni jaldi itna improvement..I have never seen! 

Love you complete first update! You still need to make KaJen stuff Pshh! But I love it all! I mean ek ek karke tareef karoongi toh I won't be able to get up from the LT! 😆 I love the coloring and textures and texts in each one of them... 

Keep rocking babe! Insha'Allah your dukaan will hit 100s and 100s of pages 😃 

I love you 🤗 
Edited by dua_44ever - 11 years ago
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on your shop Anku :) I'm really really reallyyy happy for you! All your creations are fabulous and I'm a huge fan of both your avi's and siggies and I'm sure you know that!! I hope you update soon so we can see lots more of your awesome amazing creations!
The banners are so cute omg specially the 1st one its so pretty and the colouring for all the banners are superb!😳

The update is amazing both Arhi and KaJen one's are fabulous! All the siggies specially the KaJen one's are soo good omg Ankuuu they are soo soo sooo good :)

Edited by Samiyah258 - 11 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on new gallery. Im a big fan of ur creations. beautiful stuff & Loved the banner. Seriously ur work is gorgeous...Keep it up<3 Hopefully will be more active once done with exams & thn comment regularly:)

Edited: update on pg.1 is stunning especially ArHi/SaRun avis really amazing!<3
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
hosanna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on opening your new shop Ankita! The KaJen and ArHi creation are amazing and so beautiful! I can't wait to see more updates from you :)