Will Megha confess her love for Mohan in NBT

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sunshine Productions' show on Colors, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, has managed to win the hearts of the masses. Media has reported about Mohan (Kunal Karan Kapoor) being shot while trying to deal with a drug racket case. Now, we all know that Mohan is in love with Megha (Akanksha Singh) and has also conveyed his feelings to the lovely lady. But Megha is in mood to budge as she is still in love with her deceased husband.

But upcoming sequences might bring in a change in the scheme of things as after Mohan gets shot, Megha will take him to a hospital and take care of him. She will also state that she is upset and gets worried for Mohan. Our sources have informed that this might be the moment when Megha will profess her love to Mohan.

When contacted Akanksha, she said, "I don't know if I will propose him or not, but yes, I will definitely take care of him. To find out more you have to watch the episodes."
Don't miss the upcoming episodes!!!

^^^^ Rival Site Article..
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Megha and her CONFUSED Pyaar for Mohan🤣
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Megha and her CONFUSED Pyaar for Mohan🤣

Poojaa I said naa yesterday...Confused Megha and her confusions🤣🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: booosi

Poojaa I said naa yesterday...Confused Megha and her confusions🤣🤣

Mohan ko bhi yahi mili thi ... khair dil aaya gadhi pe to hoor kya cheez hai🤣
KhudaJaane thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowiee this is great. Just hoping Megha can connect the dots of why she's caring so much and just confess! It will make thing easier, i hope
misty85 thumbnail
I'm so happy to know that Megha will take care of him... I hope Indu doesn't mess up the things.
deejad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But upcoming sequences might bring in a change in the scheme of things as after Mohan gets shot, Megha will take him to a hospital and take care of him. She will also state that she is upset and gets worried for Mohan. Our sources have informed that this might be the moment when Megha will profess her love to Mohan.   So it looks like Megha might just confess her love in the taxi or onthe way to the hospital😃

When contacted Akanksha, she said, "I don't know if I will propose him or not, but yes, I will definitely take care of him.  I seriously hope that there is no indu bashing session for her and she is with mohan taking care ... Some lovely MEGHAN moments 😳 To find out more you have to watch the episodes."
Don't miss the upcoming episodes!!!

^^^^ Rival Site Article..
[/QUOTE]
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GREAT😆😆 Pehle  mohan megha ke liye samaj seva kar raha tha ab megha mohan ke liye samaj seva kar rahi hey😛

laghe raho munna bhai aur munni bhen errr i mean mr and mrs bhatnagar

l
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Megha ka pyar ubal ubal ke ayega bahir, taxi mein aur hospital mein bhi😆

TFS Swetha
-raiAasma- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing swetha..happy that she will take care of monu..! Abt confession..she will realize but will not confess..!