Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish4virman thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heu it is like dat mv..I dnt remember d name..hmmm kajol n dat man wats his name hmmm I dnt remember leeave it :-D
Gud continue
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<PART 6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The first thing he did was removed her dupatta and tied it tightly Around his Stomach. He felt a bit better but the pain was still unbearable. He was helpless.! He tried calling someone but Didn't know where the Phone was. He didn't have time for all that now. He had to save Khushi!
 He Lifted Khushi while she kept crying out in pain. He simply couldn't bear to see her crying. He needed to save Khushi and his child.
He lifted Khushi with all his might, walked down the stairs all the while wincing out in pain. He saw Akash and Nk entering the office smiling away.
Akash Nk Hurry up and get a vehicle..NOW!! he screamed while Nk and akash stood shocked, staring away.
I said NOW Damn it!
Cant you see???!

Finally both of them were taken to the hospital in Arnav's car. Akash was driving with nk seated beside him.
Arnav sat behind with Khushi on his lap. All the while Nk kept questioning Arnav about what had happened, but Arnav couldn't speak except wince out in pain.
Once they reached the hospital both arnav and Khushi were taken hurriedly to the operation theatre, while NK and akash stood outside totally unaware o what had happened.
NK: Akaash , nanav aur Khushi safe hena?? I mean, Hopefully nothing will happen to them right??
Akash: Yeah Nk bhai..nothing will go wrong..
After informing both the families they waited for them to arrive.

Khushi had successfully given birth to a baby girl. She was still unconscious though! They got her shifted to a room while arnav was still inside. His operation was a huge one. He had lost a lot of blood and the doctors were trying their best to save him. It took them 4 long hours to have finally got Arnav onto the safe side.

Khushi woke up and found herself surrounded by the family members, but her eyes were searching only for her Arnavji. Anjali too was crying with nani trying to pacify her. Everyone was too worried and shocked to say or speak anything. Akash and NK were too confused and shocked at what was happening and they felt responsible for what they were witnessing.

Look at your child, said garima bringing her child to her..
No take her away from me. 
I want to see Arnavji first. Please ma, I want to see him first she literally pleaded turning herself away from the child.

But she wasn't allowed to walk around as she underwent delivery only a few hours ago! But she kept crying out so loudly in pain, everyone was forced to take a decision. No one was allowed to see arnav yet. He was still in the ICU!
After Long talks with the management and the doctors they got a special room for both being admitted in their hospital. Khushi was the first to be transferred into the room and the baby too was carried in. Finally arnav was brought in bare-chested with a huge bandage over his stomach and he was lying unconscious. They ward boys placed him on the bed adjoining khushi's and left.
Tears started flowing down khushi's cheeks seeing him in such a condition. She just couldn't take it. Arnavji wake up. Please Arnavji, she literally cried.
She finally took her baby into her arms and saw her. She was beautiful and she had her dad's eyes. "I'm sorry darling, I hurt your father", she said inbetween sobs.

She placed the baby between her and arnav and laid back while anjali walked forward and sat next to him.
"Chote, Wake up Chote", she too cried, but he wouldn't even budge a little.

The next minute their baby started crying and Khushi was not in a state to pacify her cute angel.
Somehow after a while the child had got hold of khushi's mangalsutra on one hand while the other hand kept hitting arnav's cheeks. This continued while the whole family watched in awe! It was sure a moment to be treasured.

Arnav slowly started blinking his eyes. Khushi turned and saw her arnavji slowly regaining consciousness. Arnavji! Arnavji!! are you alright? She almost choked out.
He opened his eyes and the first thing he heard was a child's cry and he assumed it to be his little angel. He ran his hand slowly on the bed and got hold of the little hand that was there and smiled weakly. Khushi was overjoyed at the fact that arnavji was now almost fine.

After enquiring arnav about his health the family left one by one. Even anjali had left for she badly needed a rest. Garima stayed back along with akash and Nk.

Arnav told all about shyam and what had happened to them and had asked them to file a complaint as soon as possible. Khushi was too shocked to react. She felt so bad. She thought it was a prank and had scolded arnavji despite him being right all the way. After getting all misunderstanding's cleared with akash and NK asking for forgiveness, everything seemed to be slowly settling in.
Garima had gone out for a while and finally, the family got some privacy.

Arnavji Im sorry, Im really sorry. I didn't know that you had been really injured I was just overreacting I guess. Im Sorry arnavji...She went on...This was almost the fourth time she was telling him this, Unaware of the fact that arnav was smiling. He turned his head towards Khushi and smiled.
He lowered his lips to his little angel's forehead and kissed her on the forehead.
"You need not be sorry Khushi. I need to be thankful actually" he said. This is the best Gift anyone could ever give Me.! Thank you so much Khushi, he finished off, placing a kiss on her forehead too.
He held onto his wife and child tightly, finally satisfied after ages. His family was finally complete.
Khushi was so happy right now that she would have made jalebis  if anyone asked her to.

"Ek aur bath arnavji", said Khushi slowly.
"Hmm.. Bolo Khushi."
About our deal arnavji..I need to get it done today and that too as soon as possible.
WHAT??? Snapped out Arnavji.
"Yes we need to reconsider the deal"said Khushi, a smile forming on her lips.
I mean about me not leaving you. You just scared me to death Khushi, he panted out..

"I want to stay with you forever. I don't want my daughter to be deprived of her dad's love. I know there can be no better husband than you''''..You are the best arnavji." She finished off

After khushi's long speech, half of which arnav didn't even hear because he was too busy admiring her, she moved forward and hugged him.

Shyam was finally caught by the police and was sentenced to be in prison for life long..

After 3 days they were back at RM and was being welcomed by Anjali and her thaali. Khushi placed her baby on the bed and helped arnavji up the stairs. She got her room arranged like the way she wanted it to be. She had two people to look after,and payal and anjali offered to help her with the baby. They helped Khushi bathe her child and then took her down to nani,while khushi decided to give arnavji a sponge bath. She took a tub of warm water into the room with the help of Om prkash and closed the door.

PART 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3025601?pn=20

First of all thank you so much for commenting and liking it.! I never thought I would write 6 parts but you guyz are responsible for it now!πŸ€—
I know the first few parts are from a movie. I loved the scene so much I thought of writing it down imagining arnav and Khushi depicting the roles.πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you like this one. I kind of rushed through. Sorry if it wasn't upto your expectations.

Please like and comment.😊

Edited by Aliya_hzsn - 11 years ago
-Smiles- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...that was so sweet! Nice job. πŸ‘πŸΌ
xoxarshixox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
awww Khushi is going to give Arnav a sponge bath that is sooo cute plz continue and thx for the pm!!! :)
Cool_doc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i'l say that's highly inspired by movie ' Hum apke dil mein rehte hain'.. still the description was nice..
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT AWW THE MOMENT WITH THE BABY HOLDING HER CHAIN IN ONE HAND N ARNAV CHEEK IN THE ANOTHER ADORABLE CANT WAIT TO READ MORE THANKS FOR THE PM
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, They Got A Baby Girl & Thank God Shyam Is Out Of Their Lives  Cat Wait For The Bath ; P β˜ΊοΈ
onetwothree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dat was a cute update..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—...update soon..πŸ€—πŸ˜›
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great.plz continue soon dear
dimple288 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update.😊😊.