Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys!!! This is Sulogna!!! many of the Geet forum people will know me and many won't... this is my first OS in the Madhubala forum... i hope everyone will like it... This idea had been going about in my head for two days and I decided to pen it down.. please give me your view!!!

P.S: If someone else has written a story like this before in this forum please tell me I will remove it!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

" Driver, how much longer do I have to wait here??"
     " Sir, the engine has some problems. It will take almost another hour to get it to work properly."
     " Another hour???" I thunder.
     The driver kept quite knowing my temper and I sighed in frustration.
     " Do it as quickly as possible," I said, as I laid back on the seat.
     After sometime it started to rain.
     " Great!!! this is just what was needed. Rain!! How I hate rain!!! Is there anything else that is left that will go wrong today???" I mutter to myself.
     I am RK!!! Rishab Kumar!!! I am the king of Bollywood. People die to get a glimpse of my face and I am stranded here in the middle of nowhere in front of a chawl due to my stupid car's engine. Damn it!!!
     Hell man!!! I am so tired. Working for twelve hours a day can be tiring and here when I had been looking forward to going home, taking some rest and then going out to party with some of my hot girlfriends I find that I am stranded in this low-class area for another hour while it is RAINING!!! Great!! Just Great!!!
     Suddenly a flash of white caught my attention.
     I looked through the tinted glass of my car and saw that it was a woman. A woman with ethereal beauty, clad in a simple white chooridaar.
     She was dancing and getting wet in the rain with  an angelic smile on her face. It seemed to capture my heart. It was just so pure and innocent!!!
     Without even being aware that I was doing so, I rolled down the window of my car to get a better view of her face.
     The raindrops sprayed on my face but I hardly cared, so lost was i in the beauty of this innocent girl who did not even know that she had managed to capture my entire attention without even doing anything extraordinary.
     It was an almost impossible feat!!! RK does not give attention to anyone. He is the one who is always the center of attention!
      Suddenly a  call sounded. " Madhubala!!! Beta barish main aur mat bheeg. Andar aa jaa. Thand lag jayegi beta!!"
     She giggled. The sound was so melodious... so rare... and so pure!!! It just struck my heart directly.
     Then I heard her call out," Ayi Maa!!" And then she was gone.
     I was about to open my car door to follow her when my driver said," Sir, I have repaired the car now."
     I felt an irrational surge of anger at my driver because of his disturbance but did not say anything.
     " Hmm." I nodded and closed the window again.
     As I drove off again, Madhubala- her name echoed in my mind.
     She was a Mystery girl but I was very eager to unravel her mystery.
     I was sure that in the coming days I would be seeing a lot of her and I would make sure that she does too...
     She belongs to the silver screen and I will make sure that she reaches her true destination...

So did you all like it??? Please tell me how it was!!! I will be waiting eagerly for your reply!!!

Love Sulogna๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
great one. pls continue... love it.. 
drashmeet12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os dear
but this os rmnds of my msk..:-DEdited by drashmeet12 - 11 years ago
Fragile_Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing dear...
loved it
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sulogna   ๐Ÿค—...thank u for the awesome OS and PM...so glad u started a MB story...loved it...plz continue...TC ๐Ÿ˜Š

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the OS dear...๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx for pm๐Ÿ˜›
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice os..but missed maan..
take_a_hint thumbnail
awesome