Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yipiii owww god i can't wait hiii monday kab aayega? abhi to pura weekend baaki hai. Lekin thoda jaldi nahi hai? mein chahti hoon ki Shiv Aanandi ko thik se jaan le aur dheere dheere uski aur khinchta chala jaaye. Edited by Teeya - 11 years ago
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teeya

yipiii owww god i can't wait hiii monday kab aayega? abhi to pura weekend baaki hai. Lekin thoda jaldi nahi hai? mein chahti hoon ki Shiv Aanandi ko thik se jaan le aur dheere dheere uski aur khinchta chala jaaye.

yaar may be shiv wondering what kind of a foolish person had left a simple and good girl like anandi .
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluerobin

yaar may be shiv wondering what kind of a foolish person had left a simple and good girl like anandi .

bilkul sahi bola boss
bluerobin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teeya

bilkul sahi bola boss

yaar anandi's persona might have made an impact on shiv. But he is intelligent enough to stay within his limits and he is a mature guy . Will not go all of a sudden and tell " i love you to anandi ". In future anandi after knowing anandi he will surely propose to her and at that time even if anandi says she is child marriage victim and jaggu story , shiv will tell he is not interested in knowing anandi's past and it doesn't bother him either.
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️...ufff.  ... finalayyy cv got it...ufff...i cant w8...hey!now i need to stuk to tv to see this promo...🤣

❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️   ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 
anandi is unnecessary rude,i felt that though her pride as a bahu is very realistic,she is not someone who will got to another man and smile at him.love anandi.😳
milindrose thumbnail
🥳OMG I M BLUSHING NOW IS IT TRUE I HAVEN'T SEEN THE PROMO  I JUST WANNA SEE IT 
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

avantika..where is ur comments😆
shiv toh gaya😆...path wont be rosy

Oh no I was just clapping 😆... koi baat nahi love's journey is never easy 😉
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hmm..anandi was not rude yaar...she actually has no clue...!!
wese i am not sure whether promo scenes will be air in actual episode...may be specially shot for promo only...🤔...and single promo is airing...that was the precap of friday...!!...and combine promo(360 degree camera work😆) with other serials for wed special...

it seems so early to shiv to fall in love..yeah..but i am sure he is not aware of..it will again take time for him to realise..he actually fell for anandi🤣...then the tough time will begin for him!!
Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khusi_*

hmm..anandi was not rude yaar...she actually has no clue...!!

wese i am not sure whether promo scenes will be air in actual episode...may be specially shot for promo only...🤔...and single promo is airing...that was the precap of friday...!!...and combine promo(360 degree camera work😆) with other serials for wed special...

it seems so early to shiv to fall in love..yeah..but i am sure he is not aware of..it will again take time for him to realise..he actually fell for anandi🤣...then the tough time will begin for him!!

ya right now he is so in to her inner and outer beauty.. he will deal with problems with letter along with his realization of love 🤣.., anandi really have no idea.. she is looking lost in to mela... god i dont know how much more come.. this ashi track sounds very interesting and funny too . ds ne to alibaba ki potli hi khol di hai 🤣🤣