Written update 6/8/12 *KriJni meet*

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sara!

So all the elements of romance that Poulomi wanted happened with Rajni.. what a twist of fate! But seriously, if Krish is going to fall in love because of just one "trip-catch-eyelock", I'll be very disappointed.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I find YashoBen's character too manipulative...(sorry YashoBen's fans )

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Well, Tanu...you once told me you like sarcastic MILs...now you have one!  ðŸ¤£

On the whole, I quite like YashoBen...she does not mince words but at the same time, she does not carry a grudge either!  ðŸ˜›   Better to be this way rather than sweet-talk on the face and gossip when your back is turned! ðŸ˜†
Edited by ssroomani - 11 years ago
sadia-ali thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnkx 4 the WU

m really feeling sorry for paulomi..
if he dont love her then y he did such a dramatic & romantic engagement with her??
OH Gosh...
poor girl...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssroomani

Well, Tanu...you once told me you like sarcastic MILs...now you have one!  ðŸ¤£

On the whole, I quite like YashoBen...she does not mince words but at the same time, she does not carry a grudge either!  ðŸ˜›   Better to be this way rather than sweet-talk on the face and gossip when your back is turned! ðŸ˜†

Moral of the story - be careful what you wish for and think before you jump your guns 🤣

Shobs, I like that she's not scheming, and what-you-see-is-what-you-get kind, but really, sometimes she's so direct that it hurts - who insults the guests over some cake? She wasn't even ready to listen to Poulomi's explaination!!

I dunno about Poulomi, but I'd hold a grudge against her if she treated me like that.. even if she apologized later Tongue
ssroomani thumbnail

I agree Tanu...I would not like it either...that cake episode was a bit too much!   Until then, I approved of Yashoben wholeheartedly, but the cake episode dimmed my opinion a bit!

I need to research on Vaishnav community of Gujarat and see why she is like that!  ðŸ˜ƒ
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update Sara

hmmm i wonder if TB is talking from experience

i still dont dislike yashoben, saw part of the episode which for some reason was still working on utube... will have to watch the rest tonight

does poloumi have a good reason to love krish? or for that does krish have a good reason to marry poloumi? sitaron mein likha hai in ka milan 😉
Edited by fj08 - 11 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the eggless cake reminded me of a time when Gauravs character did eat eggs by choice going against his brahmin values...

shobs - do update us on the requirements that yashoda is following?
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
I lived beside them for many years...  When I was in Bengaluru, my neighbors were Vaishnavs.. they still are my mother's neighbors. While they are vegetarians and follow customs and traditional, I dont think they fuss over eggs in the cakes, biscuits and icecreams..
Maybe the ones in Baroda are very strict.. I dont know.
ssroomani thumbnail

I found a bit about the Vaishnav community of Gujarat...they are worshippers of Lord Krishna and greet each other saying "Jai Sri Krishna"  which is as shown in the story..

Also they are strict vegetarians...and they do not eat onions and garlic either...they also shun smoking and alcohol.

They are primarily business people...so far whatever I found matches with what is shown in BHBK...

I guess it is hard for Yashoben to change herself now...after years of following Vaishnav dharma...

What really surprises me is that Baa is quite open-minded...much more than Yashoda...it should have been the other way around!