7th June: My take:Yeh Drama,Yeh rona dhona aur hum

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today was the reverse of y'day.  RaYa moments were the savior for the day. Both the present and the flashbacks.It was dramatic and OTT for me most parts. If my earplugs went unused y'day, Thanks to Shipra, they were effectively utilized. There were brilliant moments but were interspersed. 

Sakshi was fantastic with her mellowed performance. Subtle yet hitting the chord. Maintaining a smile while leaving KM when Ram asks her why she was doing this?The jail scene where she claims her selfish nature of not seeing him suffer and hence the decision. They were brilliant. Priya rocked today with her expressions an subtlety. Loved how she told Shipra that Ram was her life. The note to KK about actually being lucky to have Ram as a husband for all the love he has given her. I actually found the missing Priya finally. Even if she didn't go to jail for RK, and maintained this composure instead of returning to the nautanki avatar, I would have loved it!

Ram Kapoor. I mean how much can one handle in hours. Your real mom enters all of a sudden, tamasha in your 40th anniversary party, The police arrive to arrest, realize ur sauteli ma will throw u under the bus for her son, ur wife rescues even if u dont' want to, ur MIL is spewing harsh words and blaming u for her daughter in jail and you can't get your wife bailed out. It hurts more since your wife is suffering because of people whom u trusted all this while in the whole world more than ur real mom. Loved RK's expressions and his conviction to get PK out. I really cant wait to see his encounter with Nih.What killed him was the composure of PK and the smile she maintained to make it appear normal. You could so see RK emoting pain beautifully there.

The last scene with PK behind bars and RK in the car remembering those good times. Tht was again wonderfully executed. Loved all the memories,The boat friendship ka haat, holi hug, my fav mall scene. 
Pal me milke
Pal me bichde
do anjaane yeh din
suni suni hogayi kaise
chahat ki yeh mehfil

That part was a tear jerker. 

Random Ramblings:

1)Separation is going to pushed down our throats. The last part dialogues were clearly leading in that direction. 

2)Raya's eyelocks. I so loved the 1st scene when PK comes to get herself arrested. Fab expressions and that scene had minimum dialogues between the two of them but the impact was maximum. You could feel the love and the hurt for each other. So much said with no words spelt. Beautiful. 

3)The Jail scene was fab but I felt a little off may be becoz of them not being in the same frame. There were bang on expressions but the scene felt incomplete to me. The wishes week reversal

4) Somebody just knock some wood on Shipra.. I mean.. like really.. All that OTT screaming and actions and the dialogues on meeting PK too made me wanted to kick through the screen.

5) Niharika ne apni pair pe khuladi maar di.. The realization of PK playing games with her and now having to handle RK's gussa shows that even though she has lost ,she is still in the game. Which is why I think she might end up harming RK. 

6) Dadi was such a disappointment again. I mean, all that time she says " Oye chutki', neither could she open her mouth y'day and even today. All she could say was nothing will happen to u Ram. And then all those OTT dialogues during the prayer. Koi mujhe bachao.

7)KK simply rocked the last scene. Loved her today. The way she claimed responsibilty for actions and praised Priya for standing up for her. Total Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi types. But KK ji is a class act!! While y'day I couldn't identify with her becoz of the reasoning, today she was back with a bang.

8) Mamaji's attempt to hide from RK was surely a comic relief. 

9) Vikram standing by his friend. Now will he finally spill the beans atleast now? Hope they get Sid right where he should be.

10)The story moved and uncertainty still around. Priya in jail, Ram needs to rescue her, Sid is still MIA or rather DTA(doing the action!), Nih's rebuttal and Ram's reactions to his step family. And ofcourse the good news. Isn't it high time already?
Edited by fosla - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Angie dii yep one more wonderful take ..Loved it...Title is so perfect..

Today was the reverse of y'day.  RaYa moments were the savior for the day. Both the present and the flashbacks.It was dramatic and OTT for me most parts. If my earplugs went unused y'day, Thanks to Shipra, they were effectively utilized. 

Perfect title dii...i was almost on verge of tears on seeing it (RK-PK waala)...

but some parts i felt OTT too...poori accha dikha nahi sakthi kya...😑

Jr.Chaalwaali toh calm hai par Sr.Chaalwaali shuru hogayi hai...
koi sab ko bachao iss Shipra se...

Sakshi was fantastic with her mellowed performance. Subtle yet hitting the chord. Maintaining a smile while leaving KM when Ram asks her why she was doing this?The jail scene where she claims her selfish nature of not seeing him suffer and hence the decision. They were brilliant. Priya rocked today with her expressions an subtlety. Loved how she told Shipra that Ram was her life. The note to KK about actually being lucky to have Ram as a husband for all the love he has given her. 

Saakshi is the best...she is emoting too beautifully with her eyes...

man she rocked today...She stole the show today...Take a bow Saakshi...
or an special applause from 

Ram Kapoor. I mean how much can one handle in hours. Your real mom enters all of a sudden, tamasha in your 40th anniversary party, The police arrive to arrest, realize ur sauteli ma will throw u under the bus for her son, ur wife rescues even if u dont' want to, ur MIL is spewing harsh words and blaming u for her daughter in jail and you can't get your wife bailed out.

Poor Ram...He got a big jhatka...

Wonderful emotions were portryed by him when he met Priya in Jail...

The last scene with PK behind bars and RK in the car remembering those good times. Tht was again wonderfully executed. Loved all the memories,The boat friendship ka haat, holi hug, my fav mall scene.

That was the best part of show...LoVed the FB's...It made me go to Raya dream land...

Random Ramblings:

1)Separation is going to pushed down our throats. The last part dialogues were clearly leading in that direction. 

Not so soon...i want a heart renching scene of Raya before that...

2)Raya's eyelocks. I so loved the 1st scene when PK comes to get herself arrested. Fab expressions and that scene had minimum dialogues between the two of them but the impact was maximum. You could feel the love and the hurt for each other. So much said with no words spelt. Beautiful. 

Dii i was like this...Wow beautiful eyelocks...

their eyes spoke those unspoken words...Loved the silence & smile from 
PK when ram asked why are you doing this to me???...

3)The Jail scene was fab but I felt a little off may be becoz of them not being in the same frame. There were bang on expressions but the scene felt incomplete to me.

yes dii it could have more beautiful but everyone knew that it was shot separately and so nothing can be expected...
Why cant the CV's & Cast manage their Schedule systematically???

Now this moment could have been the best if Rashi were together on a frame...but 
No use in breaking our heads on this...CV's will do what they want...
 atleast next time i want them together...

4) Somebody just knock some wood on Shipra.. I mean.. like really.. All that OTT screaming and actions and the dialogues on meeting PK too made me wanted to kick through the screen.

Dii usse nahi hume khud ko maarna chayiye unki acting dekhne ke liye...
Seriously Shipra ...

5) Niharika ne apni pair pe khuladi maar di.. The realization of PK playing games with her and now having to handle RK's gussa shows that even though she has lost ,she is still in the game. Which is why I think she might end up harming RK. 

I hope she doesnt break a vase on RK's head...
She is the best vase breaker...

She is too overconfident now...so she will fail like Priya...

6) Dadi was such a disappointment again. I mean, all that time she says " Oye chutki', neither could she open her mouth y'day and even today. All she could say was nothing will happen to u Ram. And then all those OTT dialogues during the prayer. Koi mujhe bachao.

ALL those drama is killing me totally...Mujhe sirf oye chutki dadi chayiye 
not suddenly emotional dadi...

7)KK simply rocked the last scene. Loved her today. The way she claimed responsibilty for actions and praised Priya for standing up for her. Total Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi types. But KK ji is a class act!! While y'day I couldn't identify with her becoz of the reasoning, today she was back with a bang.

KK is the most elegant actor i have seen...she even blinks her eyes elegantly...KK + PK = Elegance + Expressions=Bang on...

8) Mamaji's attempt to hide from RK was surely a comic relief. 

that was funny & freaky...

9) Vikram standing by his friend. Now will he finally spill the beans atleast now? Hope they get Sid right where he should be.

Vikram spill it out pls...

10)The story moved and uncertainty still around. Priya in jail, Ram needs to rescue her, Sid is still MIA or rather DTA(doing the action!), Nih's rebuttal and Ram's reactions to his step family. And ofcourse the good news. Isn't it high time already?

oh no still more drama to come...
Bring it on CV's...No other Go...
But will love the GOOD NEWS OFCOURSE...

Thank you dii for the wonderful update...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
and sorry for a long post😭...lots of emotions got vented out...

Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
janardana thumbnail
waiting eagerly...buddy...

Ok.. watching the episode today was annoying... the plot is going nowhere and as you said the separation is being forced on us ... but having said that, I actually liked today's episode.. Why ?? 
because of two awesome people doing what they do best... EMOTE!!! inspite of the fact that these scenes were shot separately, The editing was not such a shoddy job.. But this realization of mine could also be because that I was watching R and P acting out their roles and they were so mesmerizing... So I might have not paid any attention to the seperate shots being shown...
After the daughter, it's the turn of the mother... It's Shrieking Shipra time... but maybe today I will give her a little credit because She is a mom after all and is worried about her daughter... But her convo with R, accusing him of being the cause of Priya's suffering was not to my liking...
Dadi had nothing more to talk today.. So prayer it is... But could somebody please send her a request and ask her to pray to Devi maa to give the Cv's some brains which could be put to good use?? 
KK was good too.. loved P's dialogues today... 
the FB scenes in the car with R and in the jail with P were very good... Made me think where has the time gone??.
Precap seems interesting..
I don't want a raging bull on Monday.. I want a hunting tiger who slowly turns into a Raging bull.. because if R becomes RB withNiks, as she said , she could try to handle him and also might succeed... 
Sid =Gapla + Gayab!!
Fingers crossed for Monday!!!

Edited by janardana - 11 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Angie for taking the effort to write your post. Even before I read your post...I  am totally put off with today's episode.
 Today's episode was very crucial epiosde in the serial. It sealed RAYA's love. However, every shot was in a different frame. All frames put together makes one 22 mins serial. At times like today, I wonder why extend BALH why not just end it. If the lead actors have no time, if the audience is unhappy about the LEAP. Why can't they just end it on a happy note. Its sad to see the lead actors in different frames...It ruins the essence for me. I mean no offense to others. I am just sharing my thoughts. For  me BALH is over. If after leap too I am going to to be subjected  to watching  RAYA in different frames. I am not watching...period.
Edited by Peacefull - 11 years ago
sree80 thumbnail
Detailed written update plzzz
celebeli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes seperation is here but i think it will be mutual.see what Ram does to turn the table.Probably he will legally divorce Priya to alter her name from the company's ownership.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for ur full take angie di I liked da epi full on emotional especially wen ram was in da car all my fav fb scenes n da bg too except shipra's ott drama everything was good i loved da dialogues too raya's jail convo was superb though missed dem in one frame.. thank god da article was fake about priya's accident nahi tho sab milke golu ko kha jateEdited by lovelymani - 11 years ago
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i were laughing while watching dadi's n shipra's acting. They were crying there but i were smiling.. I think i need to use earphone like u did to prevent my ear fr unwanted dialogues.. He he.. ST was best today.. Dialogues were perfectly written for her..
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thankx for the take Angie ji...πŸ‘

Yes! it was an episode filled with power-packed  performances by our leads...⭐️
the priya we used to love is finally back...loved her today..πŸ‘β­οΈ
and for ram,...ram,ram,ram...aisi haalath kisi dhushman ka bhi na ho...
loved the way how he said ki priya why are u doing this? when she was being arrested...😳
and in the jail scene and car scene the pain, desperation and love for priya was so vividπŸ‘β­οΈ
The acting was fab today...take a bow Ram N Sakshi...⭐️

how one after the other went to meet PK in jail was a bit funny for me...it seemed like that there was a timetable for them to go according to priority...πŸ˜†
1.Ram [ the most important person for her...her life acc. to her]😳
2. Parents...[ another pair that she loves a lot but is not her life]
3.MIL...[okay! i don't knw how to rank this lady ..but is imp. for her...]πŸ˜†

Unfortunately the episode didn't go as how it was in my mind...but that ok..πŸ˜†
I thought we would get to see ram saying something at niharika for betraying him...
but that's all right coz it's coming on Monday...hopefully [fingers crossed]πŸ˜‰

Angie ji..I have to agree with u that KK is just a treat to see speak and act...i find some nice maturity and calmness when she delivers her dialogues...love the way how she acts..πŸ˜ƒ
and another thing that we both are on the same side is daadi...jab kaam ki baat athi hain toh daadi ki oye chutki pata nahin kahan bhaag jathe hain,...sometime daadi rockstar se daadi useless banjathi hain,...😑😭

And the flash backs just made my weekend for me...loved themπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dayabhi - 11 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful take partner!

u have already put all my thoughts...RaYa were outstanding...the expressions awww!

RK n ST take a bow!