WU 6/7: ManVeer Ready to Marry, Monu Spots Akash

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode begins with Unnu doing ManVeer's aarti and Brij blessing them to always be happy. Brij tells UV that he is more than a son-in-law for them--he is like a son. Brij says that he has saved the family's pride and respect. Monu tells Brij that is just the beginning and says everyone is going to be okay again. Brij says he really hopes so and Monu-Brij hug. Everyone is happy.

Aryan tells Jagat to call JN so he can apologize to her. Jagat calls, but JN disconnects again and again. JN messages him saying Monu is getting engaged and Aryan looks shocked and a bit angry too. Jagat finds it rather strange that she is getting so engaged so soon.

Monu telling DS to get better soon b/c she needs her since she has made some mistakes without her. UV comes there and tells her he will make her mood better. He gives her the contract in which she gets her house back. Monu thanks him and UV says why since this is the reason for their engagement. Monu says b/c he kept his promise. Meanwhile, Aryan is driving extremely fast in anger with Tara. UV says that he is a Royal and his promise is his respect--he kept his promise and she kept hers. Monu says she will fulfill her DS's promise and returns the contract to UV saying that many years ago DS made a promise to his family and when she fulfills that promise she will take the contract from him. She promises that this time she isn't going to run and UV thanks her for trusting him and promises that he will never break this trust of hers. Tara asks Aryan why is he driving so fast b/c she is getting scared.

Giriraj wants to know what he is doing since the contract is in hands. UV says that he is fulfilling his promise and Giriraj asks if this is what he has taught him. UV says that Giri has only taught him that relationships are useless and should be used for one's benefit. UV tells him that he gave Monu the contract, but she returned the papers back to him. He tells Giri that he loves Monu and Giri will never understand this. He gives Giri the contract and walks away and Giri says that he has to use his head b/c now UV has started thinking with his heart, but in the end only he (giri) will win.

Unnu and Vijay teasing Monu about her dull attitude despite getting engaged, but Monu says that she isn't gong to act like she's on Comedy Circus. Vijay tells JN to plot something to jazz up the party and JN tells everyone that she can leave the party if Monu has a problem. Monu says that Vijay is just joking so don't fell bad and JN says that it wasn't a joke. She walks away, but UV stops her and says he will like it if she stays b/c they in the same family now. JN says his over-confidence will be the end of him one day. She says that his marriage might not be successful b/c marriage is just the beginning--she says that this was not a bad blessing, but just come advice. They all agree to go shopping for some saris and stuff.

Aryan is in a restaurant and finally apologizes to Tara saying that sometimes when he gets mad he can't control himself. Tara says no worries, but she just gets worried for him. Aryan is happy to know that she cares so much about him. They have a little nok-jhok ad Aryan says that since he made a mistake he wants to fix it by going anywhere that she wants.

ManVeer has a nok-jhok while shopping and UV is happy that both are going to get married. Monu says that on her wedding both she and him are going to wear a sari and UV says he can do anything in their love, but he can't wear a sari. Vijay jokes that it will look nice on him instead. More jokes among them. Finally, Monu spots Akash/Aryan-Tara in the same shop and is shocked.

Pre-Cap: Monu is crying and says that this is not possible, but JN says that it is true. He (akash/aryan) kidnapped her when she found out the truth and Monu says then take be there and prove it. JN says that she isn't a fool. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is not done..when J told her about UV that he killed Akash she believed her so easily n now when J says that Akash kidnapped her she doesn't want to believe...she is always biased...😡...but otherwise a very nice episode n dying for Monday..again m missing Friday...why did they do this.i hate Sony for cutting our show from Fri...😭😭
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for WU. So Monu finally saw Aryan/Akash.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update and now the drama starts - she saw him 
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the sari nOkh jhok initiated by manyata after a long time. But damn she saw akash. Im just so afraid now for my manveer!

Tfs!
livvy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm happy that m started to think about uv and there marriage on the other side m sees aryan/Akash and I'm afraid about that becuz it can also affect m an uv's relationship .
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update!! The sari scene was sooo CUTE with ManVeer's nokh-jok!! Loved the overall episode except for the last part! Can't wait til Monday:D
kalpanaindustri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
are you all are so sure that manveer will be in endgame why i feel that cvs are once again fooling us i a huge fan of manveer when manyata will fall for uday i m geeting bored of this akaash crap na all i want manveer secene but i feel that cvs will try to fool once again and at the end they change story line why they dont understand all of us want manveer ...first time i regret to watch this serial from when we all fans are waiting for manveer but till now we dnot get our manveer track properly.seriously gys i hate cvs.and they also fooling us i can bet you all
Lahana198 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank-you for the written update!!