dibakar banerjee is christopher nolan of bollywood

Posted: 11 years ago
hollwyood fans say "in nolan we trust"

after shanghai people will say "in dibakar we trust"

4/4 that is RARE reciord in bollywood to miantain fro filmmaker and all 4 QUALLITY films

CHRISTOPHER NOLAN NEVER MADE BAD FILM AND NEITHER DID DIBAKAR

I BELIVE bollywood fans gonne treat dibakar like hollywood treat christopher nolan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khiladi560 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
not even close. nolan is one of a kind prob the best director ever if one of the best. dibakar makes good and intelligent cinema no doubt, but his films lack the entertainment value. thats y his fillms hvnt run at the box office. nolan films on the hand hve a great combination of entertainment, realism and intelligence. he is one of a kind. that is y he churns out atbb one after another. i think raj kumar hirani is a better comparison tho
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Dibakar is very talented, but i wouldnt place him in the same league as Nolan. 

Not yet atleast. 
arrey i m comaprting him BOLLYWOOD STANDARD just sayinng which new director established himself that much with 4 films back to back

and his movies also has entertainment just because he doesnt put juvenile action scenes dont mean he know no entertainmenyt

i m glad there are filmmakers like him who deosnt fall in usual FORMULA bollywood films

Originally posted by: forum fan

arrey i m comaprting him BOLLYWOOD STANDARD just sayinng which new director established himself that much with 4 films back to back

Aditya Chopra, Shimit Amin, Imtiaz Ali 👏

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: forum fan

and his movies also has entertainment just because he doesnt put juvenile action scenes dont mean he know no entertainmenyt

i m glad there are filmmakers like him who deosnt fall in usual FORMULA bollywood films

still...to be called "christopher nolan of bollywood" is too big...he needs to achieve way more to get tht tag...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Not yet...he's one of the few directors I have faith in, but I wouldn't say he's the Christopher Nolan of BW, not yet at least.
Not even close.

He's more of a Darren Aronofsky ( Black Swan, Wrestler, Requim for a Dream)

A genius who makes masterpieces while staying in the commercial format.
^^^ YES daron arfonsaki might be more ACCURATE comparasion

see omkara i agree to diagree if people are reasonable and thanku for comparing ADITYA CHOPA to DIBAKAR i really thank u sir
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
too early to predict if DB is Nolan of Bollywood.. he needs to gv blockbusters movies...