why is mona buttoning pradeep shirt

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After all that happened why on earth is mona buttoning pradeeps shirt, have his hands gone for a walk. They better have a good enough reason to explain that nonsense.  I was so fuming last night when I saw that.   Why Mona why.  Cant think of any logical scenario to be doing that unless gabbar has taken his haath away aka thakur and anushka is busy dancing mehbooba to gabbarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

ur post is making me laugh especially the gabbar and mehbooba ones πŸ˜†

well i havent watched the episode js have read the update

so not sure why  mona is buttoning pradeep's shirt 

maybe pradeep is buttoning his shirt and then when mona sees this  she comes and does it πŸ˜•

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bipin2012

ur post is making me laugh especially the gabbar and mehbooba ones πŸ˜†

well i havent watched the episode js have read the update

so not sure why  mona is buttoning pradeep's shirt 

maybe pradeep is buttoning his shirt and then when mona sees this  she comes and does it πŸ˜•

But why, why, buttoning his shirt, she might as well feed him too!!!!!!!
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
I am going with it has to be a dream sequence because if it isn't well that just makes no sense
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mona is really silly in doing that after her husband of 12 yrs not only cheated on her but dumped her and moved in their house with his other woman..

Another thing bothered me yesterday was she was telling Tani not to be with Madhav as the new guy was coming to see her and making Tani-madhav guilty with Papa's health..Will deal with their issue later but right now Izzat ka sawal hai.  WTH

Tani Madhav should have walked into LVNG room together and declared their love and wanting to marry...Why not?? Dude coming from America or where ever Jatin came from would understand yaar.

Mona is on my last nerve..and So is Anushka and Mona's devrani...She is the biggest B of the show..

The way Suhasi and her husband were talking abt Mona was like candidate came to see Mona and not Tani...They should be talking abt Tani and qualities instead there was Mona jaap...

Why is Anushka invited?  She is just a mistress-Other woman. Divorce is not final so they are just a couple having an affair nothing more..
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Why is Anushka invited?  She is just a mistress-Other woman. Divorce is not final so they are just a couple having an affair nothing more..

And isn't inviting Anuskha is like inviting 'trouble" himself, I mean has Indian society progressed so much that a 'would be' Samdhaan are ok with a Mistress and ex-wife all in the boat, when talking about a serious matter as a daughter/son's marriage...God I am soo old fashion...πŸ˜• Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kalapi

And isn't inviting Anuskha is like inviting 'trouble" himself, I mean has Indian society progressed so much that a 'would be' Samdhaan are ok with a Mistress and ex-wife all in the boat, when talking about a serious matter as a daughter/son's marriage...God I am soo old fashion...πŸ˜•

No no sweetie we are not old fashioned...We are modern but with traditional values...This is just EK's sadistic cockamime ideas to show idiotic things...No ILs with brain would invite their son's live in mistress to showing of their daughter's for rishta.  Dont they think what the other family would think of them?  It is not something to be proud of..I am not saying divorces dont happen with indians..They do...But surely no one in right mind be it eastern or western society would do such thing..
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Seriously Varsha, Ekta's serials are soo unrealistic...one just have to make sure of the audience sanity level...or might be ekta love to test our patience...🀣, I just have a good 🀣 these days after watching her serials..

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
in reference to your topic... mona is buttoning up P's shirt becoz.. the cvs have no idea at all how to show some logic in the show... and just bring in stoopid twists n turns to increase the trps...😑
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
.After reading all your posts I need to add mine too.

1. Mona buttoning Pradeep's shairt..sorry ,it is really not a reason to be so close or getting back in past, very stupidπŸ˜†  I can see Mona's hair got stuck when she was passing Pradeep or they bumped each other and hair got wrapped on his button which happens in real life ( rarely) but at least it is not intentional and more reasonable.What was shown is the weirdest way to put them together. 

2. Pradeep's family is very modern if they can accept Pradeep's new girl friend why can't they accept Tani's relation with Madhav. If they are having Mona and Anushka roaming around in the same house ( even some modern  family may not have such situation) in front of their to be son in law and declaring them openly then Pradeep's dad shouldn't freak out to hear Tani likes Madhav.  I have see this kind of X,Y,Z wife and in laws together in western countries, not traditional Indian families specially the kind Pradeep's family is.

3. Tani is surprised to see 3rd family , why?? when they arranged the party didn't they know how many people are coming. In these days when people arrange such party there is always head count so Tani shouldn't get big surprise to hear about another family.

4. Finally Anushka and Mona's SIL ..give me a break...they are cooking so much in this small apartment and they don't know where Tani is and with whom she has been talking.

I understand this is drama but please don't show too much crap. Also I like to see more Mona and Vineet  scene than all these family drama.