raya romance update=page 14=8-7-12

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone, as u all know that i have write ff named 'raya romance' and have posted 12 parts by using another account...nw i want to continue that ff...so i m opening this thread to update all parts in this thread...so that for u guys it will b easy to read...hence it is difficult for me to copy paste all parts here in this thread ,so saly will do in behalf of me,          so all enjoy my ff...once saly finish copy pasting all parts then i'll continue to update this ff ...so keep checking this thread ,thanks...nany.Edited by Nany - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
part 1

Hi... i know this is late... but i want nevi tease raya after their c night so i write this os... :-) 

in the morning after c night our raya in their bed cuddle to each other... after sometime they wake up...

ram with smile: good morning priya...

priya: gm mr.kapoor with shy smile...

ram: what happen priya... r u ok?

Priya: what happen to me... why r you asking me such a question...

ram with naughty smile: nothing... but you called me ram last night and not for once many time...

priya: mr kapoor aaj holi hai or hame neche taiyar hoke niche jana chahiye and she get up from the bed...

ram pulled her in his arms: call me ram priya..

priya shy: m...muje niche jana hai dadi ne jaldi ane ko kaha tha mr.kapoor...

ram: ok go but call me first ram...

priya: no mein nahi kahungi...

ram: oh i see.. i know why you call me ram last night...

priya: mr kapoor please and she try to ascape from his grip but ram tight his grip and come more close to her...

ram in husky voice: baby.. i am right... i know what you want from me for calling me ram and he nuzzel her...

priya closes her eyes: why are you torcharing me like this please stop it...

ram: you also torcher me and its not torcher and nuzzel her more carrasis her bare back...

priya: p...please...

ram: what please and he traces her lips with his finger...

priya: r...ram...

ram with smile: i love you priya and then he kiss priya on her softy lips.. one passionet kiss and our priya forget her shyness and carasis her hand in his thik hair and thing go another way... 

there is knock on the door...

to be continued...  !!
salsaly thumbnail
part 2

Start from raya's passinate kiss... they kiss each other and things on other way...there is a knock on the door... but ram is not in mood to leave priya.. and continue to kiss priya but priya stop him and go to near door and without opening door...says who is there...

dadi: priya puttar... what are you doing in room.. come fast.. all guest are arrived..

Priya: yes dadi..

and go to change... after sometime , ram came in changing room.. and he smile because he saw her angel struggling with her hook with wet hair and he remember last night incident while he opening her hook.. He goes to her and priya feel his gaze on her she move and with this ram also moves towards her till she hit in the wall.. there is no space to move.. ram nuzzle her so she closes her eyes... ram see this and naughty smile spread on his face... 

Ram close her hook and whisper in her ears: sweetheart open your eyes...

and priya open her eyes and stare at him lovingly... ram give peck on her cheeks and kiss on her forehead... and leaves for bath and priya smile at herself and comb her hair and tie her hair in pony and she is shock to see...

to be continued... !!
salsaly thumbnail
part 3

priya's eyes widens... and she is shock because there is lots of love bites marks on her neck and then she remove her saree from waist and see marks on waist... priya thanks her stars... and think what will happen if anybody see this and she hurriedly cover her waist with pallu... and open her hair from pony and she herself look in mirror... and blushes... the same time ram come to room from bathroom... and he go near priya...

ram: priya what happen.. why you cover yourself with pallu..anything wrong...

priya: nothing is wrong... and by the way its my new fashion and she turn...

ram hold her hand pull her close to him and remove her pallu from waist and shock to see marks and our lion turn into golu avatar...

ram: priya i am sorry...

priya: for what...
ram: for this mark and we are going to doctor...

priya laugh loudly: we r going to doctor for this ?... and what we will tell him... my husband do this to me...

ram: you laugh at me.. tum mera mazak uda rahi ho.. and listen tum dawai lagalo...

priya: ram.. just relax... i am fine... and i am happy to see this marks on me...

and she lower her gaze and blush...

ram naughtily: how i believe u and carers her cheek... 

priya shockingly stare at him and then smile and go close to him and give a kiss on his lips... and run away out of the room... and ram is smiling...

to be continued... !!
salsaly thumbnail
part 4

priya run away from room and hit with someone and….

Priya: ouch kya hai….

and she open her eyes and see smiling neha...

neha: kya hua why are you shouting….

Priya: kuch nahi….

and she hugs her and says…

priya: neha i am so happy and tears rolled down from her eyes….

Neha: kya hua priya and why are you happy and kal to ayesha ke sath ye sab hua hai…

priya: nothing why we are standing here we are late for party…

and she turn to go when priya's pallu stuck in vase and her pallu loosed from her waist and neha see mark on her waist and she smile and naughtily say…

neha: priya yahan km mai bahot machar hai kya…

priya: nahi to tum aisa kyu kah rahi ho… anything wrong…

neha: ha hua to hai.. tumhe to machar ne bahot jor se kata hai.. and i think machar is very big and healhy…

priya: neha why r you behaving like this and muje kisi machar ne nahi kata….

neha laugh loudly and pulled her pallu and…

neha: what is this again laugh…

priya shyly: neha kya tum bhi…

neha: priya why are you shy oh...oh my god priya tum or ram age badh gaye…

priya: neha please chodo na…

neha: why i leave you.. tell me first how this happen and he is so passionate… and laugh again.. say wo to dikh hi raha hai….

Priya: neha.. kya kuch bii bol rahi..

and shout at her neha laugh and that time ram and vikram come and joined them ram see blushing priya and winked at her neha see that…

vikram: kya hua bhai tino ke tino aise smile kyu kar rahe ho… at least bathao what happen.. neha...

neha: nothing.. yaha km me ek bada... machar ghus aya hai and he bytes priya on her waist..

priya: neha...

vikram: to isme konsi badi baat hai.. bahot spray milte hai.. la dena macchar mar jayenge..

hearing this ram who drink juice he left the glass and look at vikram and glare at him and neha burst out laughing and priya run away…

to be continued... !!

salsaly thumbnail
part 5

Priya run away from nevi and ram and neha follow her and laugh loudly'.

vikram in angry tone: ram.. i see your friendship.. i am going.. you are not my friend..

ram: oye.. tu ruk or kya laga rakha hai.. ye chala jaunga chala jaunga.. morning me tere sath time spend karu ki apani biwi ke sath'

vikram: oh.. oh.. y u spend time with me.. saale machar kahike'

and after that they both share a hug with laugh'.

Vikram: ram.. I'm so happy for you'.

Ram: chal ab niche chale'

***priya and neha's convo***

Neha: priya.. batao na kese hua or kya kaha hamare golu ne..

priya shyly: me tume kuch nahi batane wali or jana hai to khud unse puchana.. dusri bat wo koi golu nahi hai'

neha: acchaji.. to unse puch te hai..

and she drag with her where ram and vikram are standing'

neha with naughty smile and shout: ram ... what happen last night.. tell me your wife is not telling me'

priya: neha...kya kar rahi ho vikram is here...

vikram: neha.. what are you doing..

and drag in corner why you embracing them..

neha with excitement: vikram..vo dono age badh gaye.. unke bache hoge'

vikram : ha baba.. chalo ye bat dadi ko batate hai'

in that time our raya feel awkward and then go for dance'.

(in my holi there is floor for couple rain dance and raya dance close to each other)

Ram: you looking beautiful princess'

and priya give him shy smile' at that time nevi dadi and rishabh come and call ram and priya'.

dadi teasingly: oye golu.. tu kal kaha tha.. or kar kya raha tha..

ram: kaha tha matlab.. apne room me the.. or kar kya rahe the matlab and he stop..

dadi: oye.. tu sab chupane laga hai mai tujse bat nahi karungi'

ram: dadi mene apse kya chupaya hai'

and then he see smiling nevi and he shout loudly tum dost nahi dusman ho'

dadi: oye golu.. chup.. kyu chilla raha hai.. or golu mai tumse tabhi bat karungi jab meri sart manoge'.

Ram: dadi me apki koi bhi bat manunga'

Dadi: oye golu.. tu sach bol raha hai'

Ram: ha dadi.. kuch bhi dunga..

Dadi: tum or priya hamare farmhouse par jao or..

Ram: thik hai dadi or kya chahiye apko..

dadi smiling: or ek pyara sa bacha le aa'

ram: thik hai or kuch'.

and realize what dadi said priya and ram both shouted' 'baccha.'...

to be continued... !!

Edited by salsaly - 11 years ago
salsaly thumbnail
part 6

ram and priya both shouted at same time baccha...

nevi , rishab , natasha ,sid laugh loudly (in my ff nuts and sid loves ram more then them self)...

rishab: oye sid... ham chachu banenge maza ayega na...

ram loudly: oye shut up.. or kya maza ayega... ye koi bache ka...

and then nevi , dadi, nuts, and sid loudly: hame chota bacha chahiye...

ram and priya both feel awkward so priya run away...

dadi: oye.. hame bhi chillana ata hai and please fulfill my wish beafore i die...

ram: why are you talking like this.. apko to mere bacho ki shadi dekhni hai...

dadi: ha to vohi to kah rahi hu.. ki muje tere bacchon ki shadi dekhani hai...

( nevi ,nuts ,sid fight about girl or boy )

neha: ram please girl.. and make puppy face...

ram: what...

nuts and rishab: no bhai.. please boy bilkul apke jaisa golu molu..

ram making weird faces: kya laga rakha hai ye sab ladka chahiye ladki chahiye koi priya ko to pucho...

nevi ,dadi ,nuts: use aap manao...

dadi: ram tum or priya both are going to farmhouse...

and then walk for to go in his room and then neha call ram...

neha: ram...baby girl please meri baby ko company mil jayengi...

ram smile: shut up and then goes to his room...

to be continued... !!
salsaly thumbnail
part 7

ram go in room and she priya standing near balcony and blushing...ram walk towards priya and hold her and turn her...

priya: aap ko time mil gaya apni biwi ke pas aneka...

ram: priya tum naraj ho niche jo hua uske liye...

priya: ram main naraj nahi hu...

ram: priya tum kya chahti ho muje ye janana zaruri hai...

priya blush: i also want this...

ram: sure...

priya shyly nods yes...

ram: i love you priya and they hug...

at that time nevi's kids come and both break their hug nevi kids come near them and say..

kids: ram uncle priya aunty... aap hamare liye chota baby laoge...

ram: ha.. hum apke liye baccha layenge...

nevi daughter: aap hamare liye baby girl lana...

ram and priya both smile at each other and hold arm at that time nevi come and whistle and say...

nevi: hum sab hai yaha... or ye sab farmhouse pe jake karna... niche chalo dadi bula rahi hai... 

and they all go downstairs...

dadi teasingly: oye.. ram priya... itni der kyu laga di.. abhi se bache ke liye preparation chalu kardi.. mene itni jaldi nahi kaha tha... do tin din ke baad chalna..

and all laugh loudly... after that nevi , nuts ,sid tease raya and then they eat thair dinner teasing raya...and after that they all set for chatting and them...

ram: dadi.. hamne apki baat mani to ap bhi hamari bat manoge...

dadi: oye golu kya baat hai...

ram: dadi.. aap sab hamare sath farmhouse par chaloge...

nuts: bhai.. phir hum ayenge to dadi ki wish kese puri karoge...

dadi: ha ram puttar tum dono akele jao... hum ayenge to tum akele nahi rah paoge...

ram: tum sab chinta mat karo hum manage kar lenge...

sid: kya bhai.. apne pura schedule bana diya...

hearing this priya blush and seeing this ram smile and to sid...

ram: tu chup kar sid...

dadi: thik hai puttar hum sab chalenge...

priya and ram hug eachother and nuts , nevi , sid cheer them and claps...

to be continued... !!
salsaly thumbnail
part 8

next day they all reach to farmhouse... its too big farmhouse and so beautiful place... after reaching there... all people go in their respective rooms... sid comes with his gf.. and rishab with ayesha... they love each other... but they have no courage to tell ram.. so people se chupke chupke romance...ram come in his room...

ram: priya are you happy?.. do you like this place...

priya: ram its so beautiful place... and then she hug ram tightly...

ram: priya...you smell so sexy...he said huskily and then nuzzle her...

priya laugh: ram behave...

and she move away from ram but ram hold her from waist and pulled towards him and his lips touch her collar bone ,eyes ,cheeks... Priya shiver by his touch... Ram turn her by his side and they both kiss passionately... and after sometime they broke the kiss...Ram see priya breathing hardly... and then he pick up priya in his arm... and make their way towards bed for making night special...

in the morning priya wake up first... and see her hubby sleeping peacefully... she make her way towards bathroom.. and after sometime she came and see ram wake up.. and and rubbing his eyes... priya sit next to him... and say...

priya: good morning... app ut gaye.. itni jaldi...

ram: priya.. ye sawal to muje tumse puchana chahiye... i mean ham der se soye the.. to you have to sleep varna tum bemar pad jaogi... or me ye nahi chahta or tume class or muje office nahi jana to tum der tak so sakti ho...

priya: i love you ram... you are so caring... and then she give small kiss on his lips... but after sometime this small kiss become passionate... and ram carry priya and lied down on bed and they both go to peacefully sleep with smile...

Note : nevi's kids and dadi are not in farmhouse they are in KM...

to be continued... !!