Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Agree with you Fatima about liking Yashoda...you cannot help liking her even though you don't approve of some of her opinions!

It was a good episode!   Thanks Hina for the update.
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
Is it just me or does anyone find it absolutely hilarious that Krishy has these weird Emotional Blackmail waley dreams about his mommy dearest??🤣
Damn Krishy and his Bad timing...He broke Mommy dearest's YashoBen ❤️ RajjoBen wala sapnas...💔🤣🤣 I loved the little details about how Pappaji had Ambulance on speed dial and Baa was asking for a mattress 🤣🤣 YashoBen is such a drama queen!!!

Oh BTW Krishy is Pwetty ❤️
sbh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think when arrange marriage takes place all family members find what yasodaben is looking for bahu.let us see what is going to happen .krish finds friend in paulomi but dil ki gunthy abi baji nahi hai.one sided love is there.plot is getting interesting .
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update hina
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilsadvocate

🤣🤣🤣

Is it just me or does anyone find it absolutely hilarious that Krishy has these weird Emotional Blackmail waley dreams about his mommy dearest??🤣
Damn Krishy and his Bad timing...He broke Mommy dearest's YashoBen ❤️ RajjoBen wala sapnas...💔🤣🤣 I loved the little details about how Pappaji had Ambulance on speed dial and Baa was asking for a mattress 🤣🤣 YashoBen is such a drama queen!!!

Oh BTW Krishy is Pwetty ❤️

True dat ❤️❤️

I found him so cute in today's episode.. especially when he was drinking a lot of water after his mommy fainting dreams 😆

Btw, I noticed that while he was driving the car from poulomi's , he wore only his "engagement ring" and nothing else on both his hands, but when he reached his home, his other 2 rings magically appeared!  Maybe he needed some charm from the stones to manao his mommy 😉😆