NEWS Deblina Chatterjee I love the way my career

xenia_ivanna thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi fans!!! I am seen on television in Ravi Ojha Production's Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein (Star Plus) as Aaliya. I hail from Kolkata and came to Mumbai three years back to pursue my career in modeling.After doing a Bengali movie I went for an audition and the channel selected me to play the role of Aaliya. I felt on top of the world. It was like dream come true. My mother and sister are my biggest source of inspiration.On the personal front, I have done Graduation in Management. If not an actor I would have been an HR executive. I wanted to become a model but later bagged a role. I love the way my career is shaping up.My dream role is to play a character like Kajol in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and I want to be as gracious an actress as Madhubala. Apart from that, I am an extrovert by nature and have lot of friends. But my sister is my best friend.At the moment I stay with my mother and sister in Mumbai, I would like to thank all my fans for the love and appreciation. Please keep supporting me in the future as well.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/stardiary/deblina-chatterjee-i-love-way-my-career-shaping

Edited by Pia-Dsena_Feraz - 11 years ago