Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Renu finds the Letter. She shows to Papaji. Renu looks suspicious. She seems to look towards Mohan thinking "megha ke liye kisne khat likha?", who looks sidewards to her with "Am I caught" wala look. FIL says Give me that Letter. 

Basically they are trying to scare us. But i'm sure they will think of that letter as Amar's. 
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ooh, interesting.

i just finished writing that renu bhabhi was amazing in how well she can read megha.  i mean, just from watching megha's back while she was making that dark-anti-inflammatory-bitter-liquid-thing, renu bhabhi could figure that there was trouble brewing between mohan bhatnagar and his mrs. vyas.  how good is that.

and if she can read megha so well, then obviously she is going to be able to read mohan bhatnagar too.  in any case, young bhatnagar has a face that shows every single emotion. 

how did this guy get to be such a tough and good *-reporter might be the only unreal thing in this entire story.  πŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: estee

ooh, interesting.

i just finished writing that renu bhabhi was amazing in how well she can read megha.  i mean, just from watching megha's back while she was making that dark-anti-inflammatory-bitter-liquid-thing, renu bhabhi could figure that there was trouble brewing between mohan bhatnagar and his mrs. vyas.  how good is that.

and if she can read megha so well, then obviously she is going to be able to read mohan bhatnagar too.  in any case, young bhatnagar has a face that shows every single emotion. 

how did this guy get to be such a tough and good *-reporter might be the only unreal thing in this entire story.  πŸ˜†

Yes but this time she won't get it right. FIL will be blinded by Amar's diary. So she won't think too much about the letter 

PurplePantsuit thumbnail
and btw, after watching the precap, here's what i thought:  that there will be some people who would think it's amar's letter and some would doubt it.

to support the doubters: the guy who hand-writes urdu poetry to his wife would print a letter to her??!?!  er... oh-kay.  πŸ˜†

PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes but this time she won't get it right. FIL will be blinded by Amar's diary. So she won't think too much about the letter 

oh ya, i agree that papaji (FIL, right?) will think it's amar's.  the mom will not care?  the kids won't think 'bout it at all.  but renu bhabhi (and 'cause of her, sanjay will suspect) will not be that easily fooled because she pays more attention to mohan's face and megha's face than ... well, just a little less than we the fans pay attention to them. πŸ˜†

jiji bua isn't technology aware. and in any case, she knows the whole truth -- this letter will hardly change anything in her mind. 

but seriously! what did mohan bhatnagar put down in that letter??!  i want to know!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: estee

and btw, after watching the precap, here's what i thought:  that there will be some people who would think it's amar's letter and some would doubt it.

to support the doubters: the guy who hand-writes urdu poetry to his wife would print a letter to her??!?!  er... oh-kay.  πŸ˜†

Itna nahi sochenge. Waise bhi paper kitna naya hoga. Yeh bhi toh ek point hai. But I can easily imagine FIL getting all teary eyed even just seeing the letter(it falls from Amar;s diary, mind you). Koi zyaada nahi sochega. 

Meine promise kiya hai MMT Thread me ki aisa nahi huva toh mein prediction karna hi band kardoongiπŸ˜†. 

You will know what Mohan has written today. 
PurplePantsuit thumbnail

Itna nahi sochenge. Waise bhi paper kitna naya hoga. Yeh bhi toh ek point hai. But I can easily imagine FIL getting all teary eyed even just seeing the letter(it falls from Amar;s diary, mind you). Koi zyaada nahi sochega. 

Meine promise kiya hai MMT Thread me ki aisa nahi huva toh mein prediction karna hi band kardoongiπŸ˜†. 

πŸ˜†  oh... kay.  

You will know what Mohan has written today. 

will not be able to see it till friday though.  
Edited by estee - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

will not be able to see it till friday though.  

OMG! Same here. I too can't see from today. I'm going to my hometown today. So i can't see NBT from today. 
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
We should keep in mind the letter was typed by Mohan in Roman hindi ...so I don't think everybody in the house can understand/read it.

Plus, you guys got a good point that the letter will be dismissed as something personal (you know one of those "love letters") for Megha from Amar...so they'll just pass on to her without reading. :P  
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

We should keep in mind the letter was typed by Mohan in Roman hindi ...so I don't think everybody in the house can understand/read it.

Plus, you guys got a good point that the letter will be dismissed as something personal (you know one of those "love letters") for Megha from Amar...so they'll just pass on to her without reading. :P  

Give it to megha thinking its personal letter? I didn't think about this. Megha is not at home. Most probably FIL will read it or maybe like you said he will tell Renu to not read it and get it from her to give it to megha. But then that how will he think of remarriage thing? By this logic FIL should not read Amar's diary too. I think FIL will read the letter anyway.