Aarti's case is a bit like Rani's case...

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey all

has anyone noticed how Aarti's case with Vedika was a bit like Rani Mukherjee's case with Veer in the movie Veer Zaara?

Well it was also Aarti's first case as it was Rani's and Rani disagreed with Anupam Kher as did Aarti with Mr.Kapoor....

has anyone else noticed these similarities? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet n sour thumbnail
yeh ur right. i thought of exactly the same thing when i watched that scene. The fact that mr kapoor is anupam khers real brother, makes the similarity even stronger. His name is Raju Kher
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
i knew there was a similarity between the two!!!! thanx 4 the info...raju kher was in vishwaas serial too!
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jem1299

i knew there was a similarity between the two!!!! thanx 4 the info...raju kher was in vishwaas serial too!

u r right. He played the person whom Vijendra Ghatge & Sia's family trusted the most and he turned out to be the villain.

dramaqueen thumbnail

jem1299 i thought the exact same thing and i really like your avatar how do people get it ti be like that

garammaxala7726 thumbnail
funny but i thought of that tooo...
kkkripa thumbnail

YEAH......UR RIGHT .....EVEN I THOUGHT THE SAME AFTER WATCHING THAT SCENE.

srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep definetly..and the funny thing is the lawyer who vedika was fighting with looks identical to anupam kher nah? 😆 oh right...they are brothers..cool i didnt know dat, thx! 😃Edited by srk_rulz - 19 years ago