Dipinthi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi

I was wondering, if someone could post the written update today, in my stead. Sorry about that, but I'm down with a bad headache, and unable to focus on the videos  Must be the painkiller. Sorry..

Dipinthi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Dnt worry mate i'm returning after 11th june here so wil post n help n wil do WU together. Take care dear😳
Dipinthi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks mate ðŸ˜Š I was stressed out because of the last minute assignments and project reviews, and all the roaming I do (Since it's autumn, I've been visiting every garden in the mountains, hoping to click some pictures). Hardly slept! haha. And all this, with exams around the corner. Let's hope my mum doesn't read this ðŸ˜†
Doing better today ðŸ˜Š
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
I am out here!!!
Lemme know whenever u need help..!! :D
Experienced hoon Boss!! :D
and... but inform me a day before... :)
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dipinthi

Thanks mate😊I was stressed out because of the last minute assignments and project reviews, and all the roaming I do (Since it's autumn, I've been visiting every garden in the mountains, hoping to click some pictures). Hardly slept! haha. And all this, with exams around the corner. Let's hope my mum doesn't read this😆

Doing better today😊

my pleasure yar,so Enjoy. study n manage! Ur mom is olso here?
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am out here!!!
Lemme know whenever u need help..!! :D
Experienced hoon Boss!! :D
and... but inform me a day before... :)

v happy,sure lemme introduce myself i'm dev a National Magazine Author becoming Docter n if u wana get notified pls send me Friend Request n i wil inform u when we need u.thnx 4 super help ! Regards dev
Dipinthi thumbnail
Nope, my family is in Mumbai. I live with my fur-kid ðŸ˜Š Well, technically, he's my landlady's dog, but she's kind enough to share him with me. They're both practically the only family I have here.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Nope, my family is in Mumbai. I live with my fur-kid😊Well, technically, he's my landlady's dog, but she's kind enough to share him with me. They're both practically the only family I have here.

oh dog means ur pet is ur kid hehe i also hv seven parrots n i had 1 dog bt he dead last year, n gud dat they r ur family ,where do u live?(country nly) n what do u do? N hey We r EDSKHPH forum family nw! I'm cming wid surprises after 10th ,so wai8 n watch!
*Dev.* thumbnail

Nope, my family is in Mumbai. I live with my fur-kid😊Well, technically, he's my landlady's dog, but she's kind enough to share him with me. They're both practically the only family I have here.

oh dog means ur pet is ur kid hehe i also hv seven parrots n i had 1 dog bt he dead last year, n gud dat they r ur family ,where do u live?(country nly) n what do u do? N hey We r EDSKHPH forum family nw! I'm cming wid surprises after 10th ,so wai8 n watch! !