music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
👏It was a pleasure see Usha Uthup on this show👏

What a cheerful person, a great voice and a lovely personality with an unusual wardrobe😊

Her attitude and her words to sanchita when she sulked  shoul be a lesson to these youngsters who think they have conquered everything after 2 shows in   their kitty...😳

Usha's 2 lines blew me away compared to sanchitas😆

i started liking sanchitas singing on this show, but her attitude sucks and comes across  as a spoilt brat...yeh show nahi tho aur sahi.Big deal😆

Sanchita, learn something from Irfans attitude⭐️ hai😊
Edited by musicmuse - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs..😊  Who became a champion today? 
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
^^ it was Sanchita but she scored low on her performance and was supposed to go to challengers side but seemed like she quit the show...I agree it's not easy for anyone to be in her position, felt bad for her...
top 6 pe kon kon hain guys  Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 11 years ago
doc4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

^^ it was Sanchita but she scored low on her performance and was supposed to go to challengers side but seemed like she quit the show...I agree it's not easy for anyone to be in her position, felt bad for her...

Tfs😉 
Woof thumbnail
----------------------------------------------------SPOILER-------------------------------------------------------

Pathetic behaviour. It was saddening to see Shaan, who is a top playback singer and Sanchita's mentor, having to follow her on the set only to be brushed aside.

Where are your manners Sanchita?
Edited by Woof - 11 years ago
doc4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Woof

Pathetic behaviour. It was saddening to see Shaan, who is a top playback singer and Sanchita's mentor, having to follow her on the set only to be brushed aside.

Where are your manners Sanchita?

Haven't watched yet...who are the top 6 today? 
Edited by doc4ever - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail
I think judges are biased that is why Sanchita, manners or no manners they are responsible for Sanchita's behaviour.

Woof thumbnail

Originally posted by: doc4ever

Haven't watched yet...who are the top 6 today? 

Oh sorry if that was a spoiler, I'll edit my post.

-------------------------------------SPOILER----------------------------------------------

Anwesha, Sreeram, Aneek, Sharib, Akanksha were the top five, in that order.

Sanchita went from Champions to Challengers and then back. But in the end it looked like she quit the show because she was so disheartened.
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anwesha, Sreeram, Sharib, Akansha and Aneek are in Top 6 and the 6th contestant will be choosen from tomorrow's challengers episode.

Sanchita came to champions but again got lowest marks and back to challengers again.